China puts a stop to snake-bitten ****-in-a-pot

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yeah, but it only thins the herd in the 3rd world countries our cheap goods come from, not so much here

2. Because of the lack of a need to fight for survival, that is another reason we have so many fat useless people around. I am sorry to call them that, but thats what they really are, leave me religion out of this, God(if he is in your faith system) never intended people to become land manatees.

Maybe every one who is obese has gets put into mandatory physical labor.

Plus honestly, with the current breeding going round in the US, the national IQ gets lower each year Something needs done or we will become so damn retarded it will be unbearable.

Idiocracy anyone?

If worldwide each family that would produce likely good offspring was allowed 1 child, and the families that are useless(such as obese peeps) are prevented form procreating, this problem would solve itself in the course of a few generations. AS well as create strong genetics hopefully.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    In a communist regime, which they are, the people suffer. The definition of communism is basically that. You will do what's best for the whole, regardless of your personal sacrifice(s). They invaded Tibet in the 1950's with The Dalai Lama going into exile in 1959. Whether the Chinese overtook Tibet for it's natural resources or not isn't a palpable excuse. Their own communist government put themselves in that position to have to steal, rob, pillage, and murder. I agree with controlling your population #'s when and where you can, but China is brutal, no two ways about it. I believe mass illness will handle our population problems in the future. We'll see I guess.
    It does seem a bit ironic and hypocritical when people talk about the brutality of the occupation of Tibet. It certainly was done by military conquest. Yet, for the most part they have a great deal of autonomy from the rest of the county and live the way they always have, prior to being taken over. You don't have to go too far to see occupation in this country either. Haven't most of us been to an Indian Reservation? Not defending it, just putting it in perspective.

As far as the reasons. It is about natural resources and a strategic military advantage over India by controlling the mountainous terrain of Tibet.

Their own communist government put themselves in that position to have to steal, rob, pillage, and murder.
    Name a country that has never been in this position. In fairness, hasn't the US and UK done this over and over again for centuries often installing brutal dictators and taking them out when they stopped cooperating (e.g. Shah of Iran, Saddam Hussein, Batista, Pinochet).

4. We were talking about China. They have made aggressive mistakes. We, the United States, have made aggressive mistakes. I don't condone either. The tragedy's that happened to Native American's or the Jewish victims of the holocaust have all suffered beyond my comprehension. That is in the past. China and Korea, Iran, hell they're all whack. But with Saddham or any other regime, it's not our fault for the behavior that follows. We should perhaps be better judges of character, but there is always a deeper plot that the public doesn't always see and are not privied to. It is all ****ed, I agree. I haven't heard about Sri Lanka though, I'll look into that.

5. I'm just trying to point out some of the parallels in our history. As far as China, I do think we should give them credit for the positive direction they seem to be moving in. They have come along way and are still recovering from a half century of communist rule. The govt over there is really more of an authoritarian single party govt than a true marxist regime, similar to what they have in Russia right now. Only, they seem to be moving forward, while Russia seems to be going back to their old ways and reviving the cold war. China has plenty of dark spots in their history, but they're evolving just as the west has. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to defend any of the bad **** that goes on over there.
    •   

6. I hear ya. I wish the best for their progress. I have to admit I am a bit sensitive or bias regarding China and Tibet. I was in the presence of The Dalai Lama on May 20th last year. As in the same room! His presence, smile and grace is truly magnetic and powerful. I am a huge fan and have been for some time. I'm not in to political debates but I enjoy hearing what everyone has to say whether I agree or not, it's a means to higher learning.

7. Werd! I think they should let him come home without conditions. The govt would be seens as a lot more legitimate in Tibet if they wouldn't keep him in exile.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    I hear ya. I wish the best for their progress. I have to admit I am a bit sensitive or bias regarding China and Tibet. I was in the presence of The Dalai Lama on May 20th last year. As in the same room! His presence, smile and grace is truly magnetic and powerful. I am a huge fan and have been for some time. I'm not in to political debates but I enjoy hearing what everyone has to say whether I agree or not, it's a means to higher learning.
    Not quite 100% related, but if you want a real serious spiritual experience, go to pearl harbor, go though all the museums and ships there, watch the movies in the museums, and save the arizona memorial for last. I've been married twice, declared bankruptcy, had 3 kids, had a miscarriage, had close relatives die (not parents yet) but standing on the arizona memorial was the most moving experience in my life. I paid I think $90 to buy a flag that had been flown over it on memorial day, just to have a real piece of it at home.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Not quite 100% related, but if you want a real serious spiritual experience, go to pearl harbor, go though all the museums and ships there, watch the movies in the museums, and save the arizona memorial for last. I've been married twice, declared bankruptcy, had 3 kids, had a miscarriage, had close relatives die (not parents yet) but standing on the arizona memorial was the most moving experience in my life. I paid I think $90 to buy a flag that had been flown over it on memorial day, just to have a real piece of it at home.
    That's something my wife and I planned on doing once we actually visit Hawaii someday. We'll do it for sure.

10. I am trying to watch the video but it takes forever to load and the site uses all that ping pong ching chang writing. Being the most powerful planet on Earth for the time being I think all websites should be in English.

11. http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/15885021-1340497000.html

I watched this video instead. Man it is sick what happens to this cow. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!! All to the tune of Madonnas 1987 hit song La Isla Bonita.

12. It just looked like a cow standing there while a buncha chickens ate the corn out of its sh1t.

13. Just got the chicken vid to work. What is wrong with these people. Didn't we drop a couple of bombs on them a few years ago? What was in those bombs? Sony radios?

14. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    Just got the chicken vid to work. What is wrong with these people. Didn't we drop a couple of bombs on them a few years ago? What was in those bombs? Sony radios?
    :
    Attached Images Attached Images
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. the future puts Testanate 50 to the test
    By futureofbb08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 03:56 PM
  2. "bLacKjAcK" -- Puts Golden Finish to the Ultimate Test!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:34 PM
  4. Ode to Snakes on a mutha****in plane, ya'll!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 04:35 PM