Enter the swine!!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These news stations are really starting to annoy with all thie "fear whoring" I am tired of hearing about it all they are doing is causing people to panic and worry over NOTHING!! I was watching fox news and they actually reported 80 deaths in Mexico from this, which is really strange because the CDC has reported only 9 deaths!!!! WTF, they can just blantly lie to everyone like that?? I work in a hospital, in the emergency room, and since the news about this every single person has been coming in swearing they have it over anything.." ahh I feel hot, I have swine flu", "ahh i have a cough I have it" It is sad how people just buy into things they hear so easily without any research of their own

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
"that guy just sneezed, run!"

One word: sensationalism.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Its the same people that have had every virus and sickness. That are spreading the lies about everything.

mountainmanVA

Awards
How about the empty stadium soccer games? Maybe too extreme? Idk, I'm not there. Either way, hope it doesn't affect us too much.

veggieman99

Awards
Just turn vegetarian and you won't have to worry about it lol!

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
These news stations are really starting to annoy with all thie "fear whoring" I am tired of hearing about it all they are doing is causing people to panic and worry over NOTHING!! I was watching fox news and they actually reported 80 deaths in Mexico from this, which is really strange because the CDC has reported only 9 deaths!!!! WTF, they can just blantly lie to everyone like that?? I work in a hospital, in the emergency room, and since the news about this every single person has been coming in swearing they have it over anything.." ahh I feel hot, I have swine flu", "ahh i have a cough I have it" It is sad how people just buy into things they hear so easily without any research of their own
Well,your first mistake was watching Fox News,the ultimate "fear mongering whores",lol !

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Egypt orders slaughter of all pigs over swine flu

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090429/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_egypt_swine_flu

CAIRO – Egypt began slaughtering the roughly 300,000 pigs in the country Wednesday as a precaution against swine flu even though no cases have been reported here, infuriating farmers who blocked streets and stoned vehicles of Health Ministry workers who came to carry out the government's order.
you got to be kidding me.....