- 03-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Today's urban word of the day is Zombie Company, quite a nice definition
1. A technically bankrupt company that is kept alive with large infusions of government money for the sake of "stability" in the U.S. financial system.
2. A large financial company with negative net worth that continues to operate, despite having no clear path to solvency.
3. The UnDead of Wall Street.
"AIG is the premier example of a zombie company -- kept alive only by $120 billion in federal bailout money. Apparently, it's considered too large to fail."
- 03-19-2009, 01:41 PM
03-20-2009, 12:10 PM
03-20-2009, 12:19 PM
They had their shot and the f u c k e d up!
Small busniess go down EVERYDAY and they get no bailout. The larger companies are no better than the smaller ones, or vice versa!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Biggs in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2003, 03:04 PM
- By RippedForce in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2003, 07:42 PM
- By C-bizzle in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:33 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2003, 06:19 PM