Family who are 'too fat to work' say 22,000 worth of benefits is not enough

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    UM..this cant be serious can it?

Hi I eat bacon, fruit and veggies are too expensive so I just sit on my fat ass gourging myself with food and watchin jerry springer, please pay me so the rest of the world can continue on with their terrible economy

!!!!!
    its genetic.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its genetic.
    i think if i sat around eating bacon all day, i'm genetically predisposed to fat. damn these "fat" ecto genes
    •   

3. man that is such a lame excuse people use

"im geneticaly inclined to just eat big macs and high satd fat foods"

4. yeah, I meant the stupidity was genetic, you can see they passed it along to their daughter who is too busy to exercise

5. Little do they know they are part of the UK's Soylent Green experiment. MMM tender,delicious Soylent Green.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm too fat to work, give me more money so I can eat more. And all those fruits and veg are too expensive to eat, so give me more **** to eat, and oh yeah, thank god for socialized medicine too
    yeah so mi fat ass can suck up all the free sh1t and stuff mi self to a fatnig death
    (pukes to the side)

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, I meant the stupidity was genetic, you can see they passed it along to their daughter who is too busy to exercise
    Stupidity is definitely genetic lol. Especially in this case. They should use them as walls to crash cars into at 50mph to simulate hitting a cow, or a rhino...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test flu too dibilitaing to work out?
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 03:04 PM
  2. Jordin - "too" Fat To Be American Idol ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 12:04 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 11:08 AM