EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. – Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of McNuggets. A police report said 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.
She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.
Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.
A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you gotta love the stupidity of people

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There was no reason to call 911 but she should have been afforded a refund. That's bullshit that she paid for her food and when they didn't have it they refused to giver her, her money back.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
People are stupid for eating mcdonalds.

X2 on what joey stated. Refund should have been given.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was no reason to call 911 but she should have been afforded a refund. That's bullshit that she paid for her food and when they didn't have it they refused to giver her, her money back.
well, maybe

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.
Its the crazy bitch who says she was refused a refund. Its possible the cashier offered her the larger serving of something else first before a refund, then the crazy bitch went off cursing and screaming like this looloo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miLkhYLjnPY"]YouTube - Hong Kong woman's airport hysterics[/ame]

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Who was she supposed to call? She was refused a refund, so she was literally robbed of her money. I sure as hell don't know the # to my police station..... In the audio, you clearly hear her ask for police service. Anyways, I would never have gone that far, but who else is she gonna call? Ghostbusters!!!!!!! Sorry, I had to do that. McDonald's should pay the ticket, the refund, and a free ass meal!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i swear its the fat that is poisoning humans haha like that move Wall-e and all those dumb fat people in space....idk man i think some of us are progressing in evolutionary terms and some are digressing. I see the stupidest people everyday, like real dumb and the thing is they arent even on drugs!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
damn that lady must love her some mcnuggets

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She could just phone or write the corporate office and she probably would of been given more than 10 dollars worth of coupons but I just can't see them refusing her a refund.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who was she supposed to call? She was refused a refund, so she was literally robbed of her money. I sure as hell don't know the # to my police station..... In the audio, you clearly hear her ask for police service. Anyways, I would never have gone that far, but who else is she gonna call? Ghostbusters!!!!!!! Sorry, I had to do that. McDonald's should pay the ticket, the refund, and a free ass meal!
Again SHE says she was refused a refund, but also quite obviously she is mentally imbalanced. So the question of whether after first offering her something else off the menu caused her to freak out entirely to where the McDonalds employees never got to offering her a refund is still valid.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
i swear its the fat that is poisoning humans haha like that move Wall-e and all those dumb fat people in space....idk man i think some of us are progressing in evolutionary terms and some are digressing. I see the stupidest people everyday, like real dumb and the thing is they arent even on drugs!
These aren't even all the things wrong in your post, lol. :footinmouth: At least have the common sense to try and look intelligent when commenting on others lack of intelligence :burnout:. I'm not worried because I know you're intelligent enough to know that I'm jus messin wit cha dewd.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These aren't even all the things wrong in your post, lol. :footinmouth: At least have the common sense to try and look intelligent when commenting on others lack of intelligence :burnout:. I'm not worried because I know you're intelligent enough to know that I'm jus messin wit cha dewd.
whats wrong with like? speaking with 'slang' or whatever you want to call it doesnt gauge intelligence, in ability to interpret does tho ;)

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
whats wrong with like? speaking with 'slang' or whatever you want to call it doesnt gauge intelligence, in ability to interpret does tho ;)
Inability - one word.

Sorry PP, couldn't resist that one :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think she did the right thing. 3 times is a bit much but think about this. If she started getting rowdy they would of called the cops and she would of been $hit out of luck. Instead she called them hence McDonalds were put on the spot which they don't like. McDonalds was in the wrong they said all sales are final but there was no sale as she gave them money for a product they didn't have hence no sale as a good should have been given to her. Smart women if you ask me, McDonalds will hook her up.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, misuse of 911

I have a funny story for ya.

I was a couple years ago. I was driving on the highway, making my way to visit my parents. Anyhow, it was windy and raining really bad. Long story short, my car hydroplaned into the median, and I was facing against traffic on the side of the road.

So I had just been in a car crash, hadn't a damn clue where I was, so I instinctively call 9-11. I get put on with the operator, tell her how I had just been in a car accident, no one was hurt. The lady tells me I had dialed the wrong number, and should have contacted the _______ police station, as though a passer-by should (1) the jurisdiction of what police department he was in (2) the telephone number of said police department.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
lol, misuse of 911

I have a funny story for ya.

I was a couple years ago. I was driving on the highway, making my way to visit my parents. Anyhow, it was windy and raining really bad. Long story short, my car hydroplaned into the median, and I was facing against traffic on the side of the road.

So I had just been in a car crash, hadn't a damn clue where I was, so I instinctively call 9-11. I get put on with the operator, tell her how I had just been in a car accident, no one was hurt. The lady tells me I had dialed the wrong number, and should have contacted the _______ police station, as though a passer-by should (1) the jurisdiction of what police department he was in (2) the telephone number of said police department.
WOW.... that doesn't seem right to me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I later found is that you don't need a police report to get insurance coverage, so there was no point in calling 911 or the PD in the first place. It was the end of the month, and the officer pulled the good ol' "failure to control" citation. Apparently, if you crash, and the only thing affected is yourself, you can still get a ticket for that. When in an accident, call your insurance company FIRST. Lesson learned.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt mean inablility i meant an ability.

free meal.....yeah with a burger patty that was wiped across the floor.