'Borat' causes uproar with gay black Jesus!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...salacious!

'Borat' causes uproar with gay black Jesus
11:59AM Saturday January 10, 2009

Sacha Baron Cohen is offending churches with 'Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America For The Purpose Of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable In The Presence Of A Gay Foreigner In A Mesh T-Shirt.'Sacha Baron Cohen has shocked the US with a controversial new film that features a gay black model called Jesus.

Sacha Baron Cohen's new film has caused religious uproar - because it has a gay black model called Jesus.

The Jewish comic star has failed to impress US test audiences with his new film, tentatively titled 'Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America For The Purpose Of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable In The Presence Of A Gay Foreigner In A Mesh T-Shirt' - with many taking offence at the character called Jesus who wears a crown of thorns and a loincloth like the Christian Messiah.

A source said: "Sacha has really gone for the shock tactics this time. The characters were created deliberately to wind certain sections of society up and Jesus is one of them.

"It won't be the first time Sacha has landed himself in hot water. Religion isn't always the best place to poke fun."

The movie, which is expected to be more controversial than 'Borat...', will be based around an Austrian gay fashion correspondent called Bruno, played by Sacha.

37-year-old runs the risk of upsetting his friend Madonna, when Bruno and his boyfriend follow in her footsteps by adopting an African child, called David.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
That movie ali g in the house was funny as sh*t though.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Marvelous comedian. Love him to death.

Borat was awesome and I've seen his ali-g show clips regarding gay Bruno.

good for him. to the over religious tools who cant take a joke in a freedom-of-speech western world.... get the **** over it, we all know those over loving christians are racists when it comes to the muslim/arab world

he's got his own style of comedy, he pushes boundaries and moves things into a new spectrum. its 2009, move on. if its not your style - dont watch it

think about how much crap in 1909 would've got people pissed off and caused uproar... and yet today, a country that used to have black people as slaves has a black president (im sure the idea of that wouldve pissed a lot of whites off back then)

same principal applies here

personally I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS

and i find no offence as a former catholic, and neither do any of my other christian peers

hope he rolls in the money big time from this film

absolute comic genius

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the Bruno character is pretty funny...he had a bunch of stupid Spring Break douches parading around and yelling on camera, then at the end announced that it was going to be broadcast on a European Gay show...their expressions were priceless.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the Bruno character is pretty funny...he had a bunch of stupid Spring Break douches parading around and yelling on camera, then at the end announced that it was going to be broadcast on a European Gay show...their expressions were priceless.

HAHA I love SBC. Borat was awesome! It is a different form of humor to say the least, but peoples reactions are hilarious!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
So far the title made me laugh, I'll be watching it when it comes out.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I think in general people need to see comedy for what it is.....comedy. Stop taking stuff so personal and trying to make an issue or a controversity out of it. If you all saw barber shop and they made the joke that MLK was a hoe for having so many women. True or not, it was funny when it was said. Now I am a black man, did I get offended, no, cause it is comedy. But I know a lot of people made an issue about it. So I say, gays, and religious fanatics, get over it. Ali G picks on everyone, he is not bias in his routines at all.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Just wants attention. Go for the shock value and he gets his name out there. Eventually he will do other things. If the church ignored his doings then he would have no ammo for what he is doing with but you know how human nature is.

DEADn

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Borat was about the only film to actually shock me..both good and bad. But I for one actually appreciate that.