Israeli jets target Gaza tunnels

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    hush now child. I hear the bells at community college ringing and mommy has packed you some sandwiches for lunch.

Run along now, you have plenty of learning to do.
    You dont even deserve my my time.... I would make a comment about the poor knowledge you will pass onto another generation, but I am sure time will show that.

How can you bash OSU?

Man, it is depressing, I am finding it harder to meet people who value knowledge anymore....

At least others can argue a point, all you do is whine and complain. A child rasing children....

2. I bought an Oil fund right after this happened. I sold it off a day later at a 10% profit, gambling that the cease fire would happen and the price would drop. Doh. It soared up another 5% later that day, and I'm guessing it will continue to fly up on Monday. Oh well 10% in a day isn't shabby
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    I bought an Oil fund right after this happened. I sold it off a day later at a 10% profit, gambling that the cease fire would happen and the price would drop. Doh. It soared up another 5% later that day, and I'm guessing it will continue to fly up on Monday. Oh well 10% in a day isn't shabby
    Hahaha, not bad indeed Rob! That can balance out the -4.10 on your Au today.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Hahaha, not bad indeed Rob! That can balance out the -4.10 on your Au today.
    Actually, my AU currency shares only went down .33%...guess it doesn't track the currency like it should.

Its horrible that I actually root for wars and economic collapse so my stocks and ETFs go up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You dont even deserve my my time.... I would make a comment about the poor knowledge you will pass onto another generation, but I am sure time will show that.

How can you bash OSU?

Man, it is depressing, I am finding it harder to meet people who value knowledge anymore....

At least others can argue a point, all you do is whine and complain. A child rasing children....
    you're in no position to evaluate whether I have knowledge worthy of passing on, or my ability as a parent for that matter.

You're 22 years old and pigsh1t ignorant.

So here's the solution: open your eyes and spend some time exploring the world we live in rather than jerking off to Benny Hinn in your parent's basement.

Chances are in 20 years time you'll be 42 and still pigsh1t ignorant.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    you're in no position to evaluate whether I have knowledge worthy of passing on, or my ability as a parent for that matter.

So here's the solution: open your eyes and spend some time exploring the world we live in rather than jerking off to Benny Hinn in your parent's basement.

Hey! Is that kind of smut talk and insults really necessary? As if Benny Hinn was even jokingly spank worthy!

Seriously, I wish you boys would kiss and make up so we can get back to relevance. Don't you remember being 22 J?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    There's your problem right there: you think you know everything because you read a book, and heard a lecture. Try touching something with your hands, for real understanding.

8. I think the current stage of the ground offensive is the right move. A reluctance to use ground troops makes a country look unwilling to pay the price to win a war with their own blood (U.S., we're the most guilty). I also wish Israel was receiving an accurate reporting by journalists for what they are doing. My heart goes out to all of those who are the collateral victims of this campaign, but IMHO you reap what you sow.

9. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I think the current stage of the ground offensive is the right move. A reluctance to use ground troops makes a country look unwilling to pay the price to win a war with their own blood (U.S., we're the most guilty). I also wish Israel was receiving an accurate reporting by journalists for what they are doing. My heart goes out to all of those who are the collateral victims of this campaign, but IMHO you reap what you sow.
    I agree about the ground troops. One thing you can never say about Israel is that they don't have balls.

I also agree that a lot the press is clearly in the tank for Hamas. Its disgusting how numbers of "civilian casualties" provided by the terrorists themselves are all over the news.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    I agree about the ground troops. One thing you can never say about Israel is that they don't have balls.
    couldnt have said it better myself. I dont know if people realize how severe the Israeli's truly are. The more time goes on, the more people will realize
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    couldnt have said it better myself. I dont know if people realize how severe the Israeli's truly are. The more time goes on, the more people will realize
    They are a formidable fighting force to say the least. I wish them the best of luck in the coming days, but I'm sure they'll do just fine on their own. This was a long time coming for those familiar with the region in the last few years. You cannot build peace upon concessions to a side who just wants you dead. They should also be admired for the amount of patience they have shown over the years.

12. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    They are a formidable fighting force to say the least. I wish them the best of luck in the coming days, but I'm sure they'll do just fine on their own. This was a long time coming for those familiar with the region in the last few years. You cannot build peace upon concessions to a side who just wants you dead. They should also be admired for the amount of patience they have shown over the years.
    agree 100% at the end of the day, there are no such things as negotiations when you are dealing with someone who desires your ultimate annihilation. I think what the world is about the find out, is what was shown in small glimpses throughout the mid 20th century, there will be brutality, and the Israeli's will prevail
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    They should also be admired for the amount of patience they have shown over the years.
    Exactly. They have given many concessions to Palestinians over the years that they did not have to give. Compare how Saddam treated Kurds as the ethnic minority in their country to how Israel treated Palestinians.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

you act and talk like I did when I was 15 years old and got ticked in a video game or something..... And I have no need to justify my intelligence at the age of 22 in comparison to you or your insults. I am quite done with partaking in your lil fun filled world. Be wary, because if you are the same in person as you are on this thread, then I cant see you being a very fulfilled person. Enjoy yourself though, and best of luck to you. Seriously, I have no beef, and even though my one posts says so, I never did neg you. I guess I could care less about lil green bars that mean zip.

In a place made for learning, all you did was bash and be closed minded.

And btw according to your last neg and post, you attacked my religious beliefs which makes you a fascists right? Hypocrite?

As a side note, I actually am a very questioning person. Which is why I use the term test the waters, I am not a fan of Benny Hinn, or Rod Parsely, or any famous preacher actually. I just love doing what I can to help other people. And having a relationship with my God and Savior. At the same time I have studied evolution, biology, chemistry. Other things like Anthropology, ecology. I love psychology, hate philosophy. And am often engaged with gentlemen much older than you in historical debates and discussions. Unlike you think, I have seen plenty, and often look for multiple sources to verify information. I love history. The fact that I know how much time I have put into studies, most of which are actually outside of any schooling, and you would insult it. Is disappointing, but expected from the average American.

I am done with this thread. It has come to lack too much. Like watching a ping pong game without the ball.

15. speaking about economy.

America is in shambles

hows other parts of the world, speaking from people who live there.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    speaking about economy.

America is in shambles

hows other parts of the world, speaking from people who live there.
    I live in America, but I've been studying up on this exact question. Essentially, the rest of the world either experienced the exact same economic decline or greater than the rest of the world. I don't think any sector avoided decline.

Essentially, when the rest of the world decouples their economies from the US and exposure to the dollar, countries such as Japan and China should have an economic surge that should propel them past the collapsing house of cards that is the US economy. This will also cause an American economic collapse that the current one pales in comparison to. Many analysts believe that China will take over the role of economic superpower from the US in the next couple of years, and after reading up on it, I'm inclined to believe them.

17. rob,

I think we are looking at another 2 years max prior to china and then possibly japan powering past hte US economically.

This was bound to happen
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    rob,

I think we are looking at another 2 years max prior to china and then possibly japan powering past hte US economically.

This was bound to happen
    What's ironic is that both these countries have already powered past the US economy in terms of real goods. We've essentially sold the cow to buy some milk at a macroeconomic level. Our country living on credit now and when the final bubble, the dollar bubble bursts, our economy will collapse.

19. look at the plus side.

at least we dont live in china

20. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    look at the plus side.

at least we dont live in china
    It may be the place to be a few years down the road.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    you act and talk like I did when I was 15 years old and got ticked in a video game or something..... And I have no need to justify my intelligence at the age of 22 in comparison to you or your insults. I am quite done with partaking in your lil fun filled world. Be wary, because if you are the same in person as you are on this thread, then I cant see you being a very fulfilled person. Enjoy yourself though, and best of luck to you. Seriously, I have no beef, and even though my one posts says so, I never did neg you. I guess I could care less about lil green bars that mean zip.

In a place made for learning, all you did was bash and be closed minded.

And btw according to your last neg and post, you attacked my religious beliefs which makes you a fascists right? Hypocrite?

As a side note, I actually am a very questioning person. Which is why I use the term test the waters, I am not a fan of Benny Hinn, or Rod Parsely, or any famous preacher actually. I just love doing what I can to help other people. And having a relationship with my God and Savior. At the same time I have studied evolution, biology, chemistry. Other things like Anthropology, ecology. I love psychology, hate philosophy. And am often engaged with gentlemen much older than you in historical debates and discussions. Unlike you think, I have seen plenty, and often look for multiple sources to verify information. I love history. The fact that I know how much time I have put into studies, most of which are actually outside of any schooling, and you would insult it. Is disappointing, but expected from the average American.

I am done with this thread. It has come to lack too much. Like watching a ping pong game without the ball.
    ....so much ammo in this thread..... but I promised Dr D I'd stop picking on you.

I'll just leave you to engage with older gentlemen.... for historical debates and discussions of course

Hope you learnt something!

22. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    What's ironic is that both these countries have already powered past the US economy in terms of real goods. We've essentially sold the cow to buy some milk at a macroeconomic level. Our country living on credit now and when the final bubble, the dollar bubble bursts, our economy will collapse.
    it is slowly bursting, I have an image of the sound of pulling hte end of a balloon as the air eeks out
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

23. Kind of a segway with the talk of the US dollar bubble about to burst, have you folks seen Zeitgeist? Part 3 of that movie seems to be well on it's way to coming true.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

24. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ....so much ammo in this thread..... but I promised Dr D I'd stop picking on you. ...
    Good man! I owe you one.

25. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Kind of a segway with the talk of the US dollar bubble about to burst, have you folks seen Zeitgeist? Part 3 of that movie seems to be well on it's way to coming true.
    If you youtube economy, future, dollar, or any combination of those words, it pulls up some very sobering videos. I wish I knew more about economics so I could interpret the relevant data.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lr3igf1 and corpal tunnel
    By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2005, 04:51 PM
  2. Any suggestions for lower ab targeting
    By Grifty McGrift in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 11:53 PM
  3. Carpal Tunnel Surgury
    By smike319 in forum Weight Loss