Israeli jets target Gaza tunnels

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. history is not complicated,people complicate history

2. Quote Originally Posted by rabbievil View Post
    you should study the conditions between isreali arab citizens and those who live under palistinian rule.
    Are those citizens the civilians that are shot by IDF snipers or the individuals forced to wait for hours in countless checkpoints just to go from one town to another?

No matter what side you take, (sides shouldn't be taken anyway,) the situation is awful for all involved and won't end well for either 'side'.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Are those citizens the civilians that are shot by IDF snipers or the individuals forced to wait for hours in countless checkpoints just to go from one town to another?

No matter what side you take, (sides shouldn't be taken anyway,) the situation is awful for all involved and won't end well for either 'side'.
    I got ****faced with a couple of IDF snipers in Thailand some moons ago.

They told me this story how some Arabs used to take donkeys out into the desert to 'pamper' them in the dead of night.

One night the Arabs took these little kids out there, so the IDF guys popped their fkn heads like melons.

...the next round was on me

4. That's wild man, those are folks I would never want to mess with.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

let me guess: one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter; everyone is right, or there is no 'right'; everything is grey.

you gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for everything.

6. I do stand for something, but this isn't a simple two-sided situation.
    WHITE WHALE!

7. i agree, it isn't simple, but I disagree that we shouldn't take sides.

you say civilians stand in checkpoints or are killed by snipers. 1) the idf does not indiscriminately kill civilians. no other standing army has as strict rules of engagement as israel, and no other army avoids civilian casualties like israel. for reference, the us killed several times more civilians in iraq in 4 years than israel has killed TOTAL in its entire history and accompanying 6-7 wars. 2) palestinians stand in checkpoints because they elect leaders who are terrorists, they support terror, and they send suicide bombers into israeli civilian areas to kill innocent civilians. if they didnt do that, there wouldnt be checkpoints.

you tell me why they dont follow ghandi and mlk, men who succeeded where the palestinians fail, again, and again, and again? israelis are reasonable people, not murders. if you read the news, even now israel is already considering a ceasefire, because they do not enjoy this. problem is, hamas is upping the ante with long range rockets, and even if israel wants to stop, they likely wont be able to.

8. it is Hamas that is effectively putting civilians in harms way - using them as human shields.

9. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    i agree, it isn't simple, but I disagree that we shouldn't take sides.

palestinians stand in checkpoints because they elect leaders who are terrorists, they support terror, and they send suicide bombers into israeli civilian areas to kill innocent civilians
    If I'm reading the original news story correctly, Israel launched this attack at soon as the cease fire ended.

The current situation, regardless of the 'side' you choose to take creates a constant stream of aggression between both parties. Israeli attacks creates for Hamas new terrorists, and Hamas terrorism create more Israeli attacks.

israelis are reasonable people, not murders
    BBC NEWS | Middle East | Gaza aid boat 'rammed by Israel'

This was a boat full of aid workers; doctors and journalists yet it was subject to an Israeli violation of UN maritime law, included being rammed by an Israeli vessel and being fired upon.

I'm tired of this. The back and forth of the pot calling the kettle black. Us bickering solves nothing. I can agree to disagree. I'm actually glad Omen pulled the story from the BBC as opposed to an American source, but that's a whole other topic.
    WHITE WHALE!

10. ever heard of the karine a? did you know hamas terrorists are hiding in hospitals dressed as doctors right now? that they use palestinian red crescent vehicles to tramsport weapons and wanted terrorists? that the unrwa is knowingly used as a front to cover for hamas members? that they've built hundreds of tunnels under the egyptian border for smuggling weapons, which are now hitting israeli cities? israel put a blockade on gaza for good reason, and allowing a ship to break the blockade would allow a hemmorhage of weapons into gaza, making the idfs job harder and endangering palestinian civilians even more, not to mention israelis.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    ever heard of the karine a? did you know hamas terrorists are hiding in hospitals dressed as doctors right now? that they use palestinian red crescent vehicles to tramsport weapons and wanted terrorists? that the unrwa is knowingly used as a front to cover for hamas members? that they've built hundreds of tunnels under the egyptian border for smuggling weapons, which are now hitting israeli cities? israel put a blockade on gaza for good reason, and allowing a ship to break the blockade would allow a hemmorhage of weapons into gaza, making the idfs job harder and endangering palestinian civilians even more, not to mention israelis.
    Very well, you're right. Kill them all. They're all terrorists and deserve no better than death. Let god/allah/whomever sort them out since they are nothing but antisemites anyway. F*ck the innocent. They should not even be there since they had their chance to leave.
    WHITE WHALE!

12. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Very well, you're right. Kill them all. They're all terrorists and deserve no better than death. Let god/allah/whomever sort them out since they are nothing but antisemites anyway. F*ck the innocent. They should not even be there since they had their chance to leave.
    You're right in the sense that innocents are caught in the crossfire... its just a terrible truth. But the only way to stop force, is to meet it with force. I don't believe that the Israelis would waste resources on something that did not have purpose - and that would be to thwart terrorism. The things they have to do is unsettling, but if they do not partake in these actions... many more would perish. If the long, arduous screening at a checkpoint saves ONE life, it is worth it to me. Undoubedtly, they have served their purpose.

I understand where you're coming from - there are two sides to every conflict, and both strongly believe they are in the just sense. But the fact of the matter, to me at least, is that Israelis are not terrorists. It is the Hamas "government". No logical reasoning justifies launching missiles onto a group of innocent civilians... their motives, in my eyes, are completely wrong, and they need to be stopped.

13. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    carefull, there. i never said anything close to 'kill em all'. in fact i have made it very clear that's not my position.

yes, a majority are antisemites. some are innocent. most are not. like i said, I would rather have a beer with them than fight. but they don' give israel any option or out. israel has tried unilateral ceasefires, to no avail. it must be two sided. until then, israel must protect its own innocents, while doing its best to protect the other sides innocents. there is no other option.

14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    carefull, there. i never said anything close to 'kill em all'. in fact i have made it very clear that's not my position.

yes, a majority are antisemites. some are innocent. most are not. like i said, I would rather have a beer with them than fight. but they don' give israel any option or out. israel has tried unilateral ceasefires, to no avail. it must be two sided. until then, israel must protect its own innocents, while doing its best to protect the other sides innocents. there is no other option.

lol - ah, dude... there will be no beer drinking with Muslims. Maybe that should be their punishment? Beer and hookers

15. Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The palestenians voted them to be in power.

Its plain and simple whose correct in this.

Anyone who sides with palestinians are pretty much racist, plain and simple.

16. edited

17. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The palestenians voted them to be in power.

Its plain and simple whose correct in this.

Anyone who sides with palestinians are pretty much racist, plain and simple.
    ..hmm I bet the Palestenians didn't vote to be used as human shields.

18. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzlFPm7bymY"]YouTube - Micky Mouse Teaches Kids To Commit Terrorism[/ame]

Israel should have dealt with the palestinians when they had the chance.

They had many chances.

But no, a bunch of idiots running the UN wanted a peace situation.

Of course israel wants a peace situation but it doesnt exist.

Most arab countries hate israel, most countries hate israel.

Any positve things you hear from the palestian side is fabricated.

This an old story.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ..hmm I bet the Palestenians didn't vote to be used as human shields.
    yeah,they did, they want to kill all israelis, so yeah they did vote themselves

20. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Israel should have dealt with the palestinians when they had the chance.

what do you mean, 'dealt with'?

21. wow...
    WHITE WHALE!

22. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    what do you mean, 'dealt with'?
    ?

obvious.(expell them from the country)(what you think i meant kill them all?)

It might seem like im being a little bit racist here, but totally the opposite.

I hate racists,any type. Arabs,whites,blacks, whatever. Theres many different types of racists.

Id equate the Hamas(most palestiniants to the Nazis)
    The only difference between them is that germany actually had power, and hamas can really do nothing but be an annoyance and emotional distress.

Iran on the other hand,maybe a different story.

end rant.

no further opinion.

23. hmm.. maybe a good idea. I can see this thread leading into dangerous territory.

Perhaps we should start a thread on hot IDF woman?

Like these ones:
    Attached Images Attached Images

24. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Agreed.

WHITE WHALE!

25. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SilentBob187 again

26. Biblicaly speaking this is foretold. The Jewish are fulfilling prophecies. This was warned of in a book, that is plenty old enough.

The Ban of Heram (not sure if I have the second part of that right) was where in the old testament they were to kill every person in each area they took over, destroy their homes, and kill the livestock, burn the fields, and then do it themselves.

They only got the nation they have now because of the worldwide distaste of them during and after WWII.

War will rage over there until the end. And technically, as someone else stated their war is the one that brings the end.

Most Americans think Israel is a good ally. Bah...

I do agree they should be blowing up hamas and his men, but they themselves are just beasts attacking another beast. There is no innocent save for the civilians who have to face either nation.

27. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    also agreed. AS long as it stays appropriate lol.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    LINK

Basically, Hamas started firing rockets in a civilian population and Israel just let hell break loose on EVERYONE!

I'm not really Pro-Israel, especially after I heard about the USS Liberty a few years back, but you just gotta admire how they don't give a f**k about anyone and if attacked, they attack and kill at least 2 times as more people as the other side and as the lady in the video said "It's justifiable" I'm sure Nancy would say that too....

Anyone remember the 1983 US Marine Barrack bombings in Lebanon ? where also, French Soldiers were killed?

The US NEVER launched jets in retaliation of the bombings, but the French, out of all people, conducted air raids on suspected targets and civilians.

The US can be a P.C. ***** sometimes.
    A big thumbs up for death and destruction???

You sick bastard!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Biblicaly speaking this is foretold. The Jewish are fulfilling prophecies. This was warned of in a book, that is plenty old enough. ...
    Yes. The Bible suggests that it's a futile distraction to argue the 'wrongness' of either side strictly, because all these events are basically predetermined. If it's starting to unfold whether we like it or not, it's time to just accept that it is what it is and keep watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    ... There is no innocent save for the civilians who have to face either nation.
    The Bible warns though, God's coming judgments are in part a response to the blood of all these innocent civilians and saints. It's a very good idea to stay blameless and avoid getting innocent blood on your hands in the days to come. Whether you believe in God's wrath or not, karma is real and universal.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    They only got the nation they have now because of the worldwide distaste of them during and after WWII.
    Distaste? DISTASTE??!

If you want to know what I find distasteful, try the Bigotry and Ignorance that runs deep in your veins. You spread it around like an infected hooker.

I am not Jewish and such a remark pisses me off!

You sure know how to make people hate your very existence...

negged.
    Last edited by jakellpet; 01-01-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deadlift target achieved - time for a new target
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 01:08 AM
  2. Replies: 297
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:28 PM
  3. Brett Favre To The NY Jets
    By Fastone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 01:29 PM
  4. Replies: 17