Israeli jets target Gaza tunnels

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    IMO, we need to apologize for our previous behavior and stop f**king with people and "international crises" let everyone and the UN do it for them, we are not the world police.

But at the same time, if we get attacked, we should act like Israel, Deliver severe punishment swiftly, brutally and leave, not hang around to "rebuild"

One day when I buy my own country, I'll hit you up to start the government wit me.
    yes, yes and yes... I was thinking when I am Emperor of the Universe etc etc

2. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    yes, yes and yes... I was thinking when I am Emperor of the Universe etc etc
    Shiiii, I don't see that happening. I'll never even get to finish my wormhole project so I can reach the massive black hole in the center of the galaxy and find the magical cure to block the myostatin gene if everybody keeps this crap up! I was telepathically negotiating with Rothgar, lord of the Cragnite peoples for the secret formula, and all he wanted in exchange were a few earth women.

Seriously though, it looks like this is going to happen at some point and there isn't much we can do about it. If a bunch of Arab nations get pissed over this retaliation and decide to rally against Israel now, I'd guess Israel might finally apply their Samson Option. Especially if Iran is getting close or already in position to strike too. They are clearly not playing around anymore. The domestic implications are what concern me. What effect might that have on our already precarious economic situation?
    •   

3. The Israelis are more than aware of their own vulnerabilities, and will not hesitate in throwing the first (and last) punch - that's what's keeping the Iranians in check for the time being.

I once dated this female Israeli tank commander... boy was she a fox

4. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    It has everything to do with this thread. I really don't want to get in to a zionist debate but in my opinion the establishment of Israel was a mistake. Since the past cannot be undone the only hope is a peaceful resolution that will never occur due to the United States being able to veto any vote against Israeli war crimes in the United Nations (Seat on the UN security council). Oh what tangled webs we weave. A tear for the Palestinians fighting for their freedom and their country.

Poison, you don't have to agree with me but I ask you to at least understand what the Palestinians are fighting for.
    if you ever bothered to learn some history you would know this was never the palestinians land,and they were all the arabs the other arab nations would not except.and you should study the conditions between isreali arab citizens and those who live under palistinian rule.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rabbievil View Post
    if you ever bothered to learn some history you would know this was never the palestinians land,and they were all the arabs the other arab nations would not except.and you should study the conditions between isreali arab citizens and those who live under palistinian rule.
    It's complicated.... a bit like the Balkans (not a direct comparison, just a comparison in complexity)

In any case, the Israeli's have 'it', who's game enough to try and take 'it'? I pity the fools.

The Israeli's I have met in my travels are hardarse mad bastards - chicks included.

I have a lot of respect for the Israelis - they have to go through a lot of shit at an early age.
    •   

6. history is not complicated,people complicate history

7. Quote Originally Posted by rabbievil View Post
    you should study the conditions between isreali arab citizens and those who live under palistinian rule.
    Are those citizens the civilians that are shot by IDF snipers or the individuals forced to wait for hours in countless checkpoints just to go from one town to another?

No matter what side you take, (sides shouldn't be taken anyway,) the situation is awful for all involved and won't end well for either 'side'.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Are those citizens the civilians that are shot by IDF snipers or the individuals forced to wait for hours in countless checkpoints just to go from one town to another?

No matter what side you take, (sides shouldn't be taken anyway,) the situation is awful for all involved and won't end well for either 'side'.
    I got ****faced with a couple of IDF snipers in Thailand some moons ago.

They told me this story how some Arabs used to take donkeys out into the desert to 'pamper' them in the dead of night.

One night the Arabs took these little kids out there, so the IDF guys popped their fkn heads like melons.

...the next round was on me

9. That's wild man, those are folks I would never want to mess with.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

let me guess: one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter; everyone is right, or there is no 'right'; everything is grey.

you gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for everything.

11. I do stand for something, but this isn't a simple two-sided situation.
    WHITE WHALE!

12. i agree, it isn't simple, but I disagree that we shouldn't take sides.

you say civilians stand in checkpoints or are killed by snipers. 1) the idf does not indiscriminately kill civilians. no other standing army has as strict rules of engagement as israel, and no other army avoids civilian casualties like israel. for reference, the us killed several times more civilians in iraq in 4 years than israel has killed TOTAL in its entire history and accompanying 6-7 wars. 2) palestinians stand in checkpoints because they elect leaders who are terrorists, they support terror, and they send suicide bombers into israeli civilian areas to kill innocent civilians. if they didnt do that, there wouldnt be checkpoints.

you tell me why they dont follow ghandi and mlk, men who succeeded where the palestinians fail, again, and again, and again? israelis are reasonable people, not murders. if you read the news, even now israel is already considering a ceasefire, because they do not enjoy this. problem is, hamas is upping the ante with long range rockets, and even if israel wants to stop, they likely wont be able to.

13. it is Hamas that is effectively putting civilians in harms way - using them as human shields.

14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    i agree, it isn't simple, but I disagree that we shouldn't take sides.

palestinians stand in checkpoints because they elect leaders who are terrorists, they support terror, and they send suicide bombers into israeli civilian areas to kill innocent civilians
    If I'm reading the original news story correctly, Israel launched this attack at soon as the cease fire ended.

The current situation, regardless of the 'side' you choose to take creates a constant stream of aggression between both parties. Israeli attacks creates for Hamas new terrorists, and Hamas terrorism create more Israeli attacks.

israelis are reasonable people, not murders
    BBC NEWS | Middle East | Gaza aid boat 'rammed by Israel'

This was a boat full of aid workers; doctors and journalists yet it was subject to an Israeli violation of UN maritime law, included being rammed by an Israeli vessel and being fired upon.

I'm tired of this. The back and forth of the pot calling the kettle black. Us bickering solves nothing. I can agree to disagree. I'm actually glad Omen pulled the story from the BBC as opposed to an American source, but that's a whole other topic.
    WHITE WHALE!

15. ever heard of the karine a? did you know hamas terrorists are hiding in hospitals dressed as doctors right now? that they use palestinian red crescent vehicles to tramsport weapons and wanted terrorists? that the unrwa is knowingly used as a front to cover for hamas members? that they've built hundreds of tunnels under the egyptian border for smuggling weapons, which are now hitting israeli cities? israel put a blockade on gaza for good reason, and allowing a ship to break the blockade would allow a hemmorhage of weapons into gaza, making the idfs job harder and endangering palestinian civilians even more, not to mention israelis.

16. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    ever heard of the karine a? did you know hamas terrorists are hiding in hospitals dressed as doctors right now? that they use palestinian red crescent vehicles to tramsport weapons and wanted terrorists? that the unrwa is knowingly used as a front to cover for hamas members? that they've built hundreds of tunnels under the egyptian border for smuggling weapons, which are now hitting israeli cities? israel put a blockade on gaza for good reason, and allowing a ship to break the blockade would allow a hemmorhage of weapons into gaza, making the idfs job harder and endangering palestinian civilians even more, not to mention israelis.
    Very well, you're right. Kill them all. They're all terrorists and deserve no better than death. Let god/allah/whomever sort them out since they are nothing but antisemites anyway. F*ck the innocent. They should not even be there since they had their chance to leave.
    WHITE WHALE!

17. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Very well, you're right. Kill them all. They're all terrorists and deserve no better than death. Let god/allah/whomever sort them out since they are nothing but antisemites anyway. F*ck the innocent. They should not even be there since they had their chance to leave.
    You're right in the sense that innocents are caught in the crossfire... its just a terrible truth. But the only way to stop force, is to meet it with force. I don't believe that the Israelis would waste resources on something that did not have purpose - and that would be to thwart terrorism. The things they have to do is unsettling, but if they do not partake in these actions... many more would perish. If the long, arduous screening at a checkpoint saves ONE life, it is worth it to me. Undoubedtly, they have served their purpose.

I understand where you're coming from - there are two sides to every conflict, and both strongly believe they are in the just sense. But the fact of the matter, to me at least, is that Israelis are not terrorists. It is the Hamas "government". No logical reasoning justifies launching missiles onto a group of innocent civilians... their motives, in my eyes, are completely wrong, and they need to be stopped.

18. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    carefull, there. i never said anything close to 'kill em all'. in fact i have made it very clear that's not my position.

yes, a majority are antisemites. some are innocent. most are not. like i said, I would rather have a beer with them than fight. but they don' give israel any option or out. israel has tried unilateral ceasefires, to no avail. it must be two sided. until then, israel must protect its own innocents, while doing its best to protect the other sides innocents. there is no other option.

19. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    carefull, there. i never said anything close to 'kill em all'. in fact i have made it very clear that's not my position.

yes, a majority are antisemites. some are innocent. most are not. like i said, I would rather have a beer with them than fight. but they don' give israel any option or out. israel has tried unilateral ceasefires, to no avail. it must be two sided. until then, israel must protect its own innocents, while doing its best to protect the other sides innocents. there is no other option.

lol - ah, dude... there will be no beer drinking with Muslims. Maybe that should be their punishment? Beer and hookers

20. Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The palestenians voted them to be in power.

Its plain and simple whose correct in this.

Anyone who sides with palestinians are pretty much racist, plain and simple.

21. edited

22. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The palestenians voted them to be in power.

Its plain and simple whose correct in this.

Anyone who sides with palestinians are pretty much racist, plain and simple.
    ..hmm I bet the Palestenians didn't vote to be used as human shields.

23. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzlFPm7bymY"]YouTube - Micky Mouse Teaches Kids To Commit Terrorism[/ame]

Israel should have dealt with the palestinians when they had the chance.

They had many chances.

But no, a bunch of idiots running the UN wanted a peace situation.

Of course israel wants a peace situation but it doesnt exist.

Most arab countries hate israel, most countries hate israel.

Any positve things you hear from the palestian side is fabricated.

This an old story.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ..hmm I bet the Palestenians didn't vote to be used as human shields.
    yeah,they did, they want to kill all israelis, so yeah they did vote themselves

25. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Israel should have dealt with the palestinians when they had the chance.

what do you mean, 'dealt with'?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lr3igf1 and corpal tunnel
    By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2005, 04:51 PM
  2. Any suggestions for lower ab targeting
    By Grifty McGrift in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 11:53 PM
  3. Carpal Tunnel Surgury