Israeli jets target Gaza tunnels

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    ever heard of the karine a? did you know hamas terrorists are hiding in hospitals dressed as doctors right now? that they use palestinian red crescent vehicles to tramsport weapons and wanted terrorists? that the unrwa is knowingly used as a front to cover for hamas members? that they've built hundreds of tunnels under the egyptian border for smuggling weapons, which are now hitting israeli cities? israel put a blockade on gaza for good reason, and allowing a ship to break the blockade would allow a hemmorhage of weapons into gaza, making the idfs job harder and endangering palestinian civilians even more, not to mention israelis.
    Very well, you're right. Kill them all. They're all terrorists and deserve no better than death. Let god/allah/whomever sort them out since they are nothing but antisemites anyway. F*ck the innocent. They should not even be there since they had their chance to leave.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Very well, you're right. Kill them all. They're all terrorists and deserve no better than death. Let god/allah/whomever sort them out since they are nothing but antisemites anyway. F*ck the innocent. They should not even be there since they had their chance to leave.
    You're right in the sense that innocents are caught in the crossfire... its just a terrible truth. But the only way to stop force, is to meet it with force. I don't believe that the Israelis would waste resources on something that did not have purpose - and that would be to thwart terrorism. The things they have to do is unsettling, but if they do not partake in these actions... many more would perish. If the long, arduous screening at a checkpoint saves ONE life, it is worth it to me. Undoubedtly, they have served their purpose.

I understand where you're coming from - there are two sides to every conflict, and both strongly believe they are in the just sense. But the fact of the matter, to me at least, is that Israelis are not terrorists. It is the Hamas "government". No logical reasoning justifies launching missiles onto a group of innocent civilians... their motives, in my eyes, are completely wrong, and they need to be stopped.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    carefull, there. i never said anything close to 'kill em all'. in fact i have made it very clear that's not my position.

yes, a majority are antisemites. some are innocent. most are not. like i said, I would rather have a beer with them than fight. but they don' give israel any option or out. israel has tried unilateral ceasefires, to no avail. it must be two sided. until then, israel must protect its own innocents, while doing its best to protect the other sides innocents. there is no other option.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

carefull, there. i never said anything close to 'kill em all'. in fact i have made it very clear that's not my position.

yes, a majority are antisemites. some are innocent. most are not. like i said, I would rather have a beer with them than fight. but they don' give israel any option or out. israel has tried unilateral ceasefires, to no avail. it must be two sided. until then, israel must protect its own innocents, while doing its best to protect the other sides innocents. there is no other option.

lol - ah, dude... there will be no beer drinking with Muslims. Maybe that should be their punishment? Beer and hookers
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The palestenians voted them to be in power.

Its plain and simple whose correct in this.

Anyone who sides with palestinians are pretty much racist, plain and simple.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

edited
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The palestenians voted them to be in power.

Its plain and simple whose correct in this.

Anyone who sides with palestinians are pretty much racist, plain and simple.
    ..hmm I bet the Palestenians didn't vote to be used as human shields.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzlFPm7bymY"]YouTube - Micky Mouse Teaches Kids To Commit Terrorism[/ame]

Israel should have dealt with the palestinians when they had the chance.

They had many chances.

But no, a bunch of idiots running the UN wanted a peace situation.

Of course israel wants a peace situation but it doesnt exist.

Most arab countries hate israel, most countries hate israel.

Any positve things you hear from the palestian side is fabricated.

This an old story.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ..hmm I bet the Palestenians didn't vote to be used as human shields.
    yeah,they did, they want to kill all israelis, so yeah they did vote themselves
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Israel should have dealt with the palestinians when they had the chance.

what do you mean, 'dealt with'?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

wow...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

what do you mean, 'dealt with'?
    ?

obvious.(expell them from the country)(what you think i meant kill them all?)

It might seem like im being a little bit racist here, but totally the opposite.

I hate racists,any type. Arabs,whites,blacks, whatever. Theres many different types of racists.

Id equate the Hamas(most palestiniants to the Nazis)
    The only difference between them is that germany actually had power, and hamas can really do nothing but be an annoyance and emotional distress.

Iran on the other hand,maybe a different story.

end rant.

no further opinion.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

hmm.. maybe a good idea. I can see this thread leading into dangerous territory.

Perhaps we should start a thread on hot IDF woman?

Like these ones:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed.

WHITE WHALE!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SilentBob187 again
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Biblicaly speaking this is foretold. The Jewish are fulfilling prophecies. This was warned of in a book, that is plenty old enough.

The Ban of Heram (not sure if I have the second part of that right) was where in the old testament they were to kill every person in each area they took over, destroy their homes, and kill the livestock, burn the fields, and then do it themselves.

They only got the nation they have now because of the worldwide distaste of them during and after WWII.

War will rage over there until the end. And technically, as someone else stated their war is the one that brings the end.

Most Americans think Israel is a good ally. Bah...

I do agree they should be blowing up hamas and his men, but they themselves are just beasts attacking another beast. There is no innocent save for the civilians who have to face either nation.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

also agreed. AS long as it stays appropriate lol.

18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    LINK

Basically, Hamas started firing rockets in a civilian population and Israel just let hell break loose on EVERYONE!

I'm not really Pro-Israel, especially after I heard about the USS Liberty a few years back, but you just gotta admire how they don't give a f**k about anyone and if attacked, they attack and kill at least 2 times as more people as the other side and as the lady in the video said "It's justifiable" I'm sure Nancy would say that too....

Anyone remember the 1983 US Marine Barrack bombings in Lebanon ? where also, French Soldiers were killed?

The US NEVER launched jets in retaliation of the bombings, but the French, out of all people, conducted air raids on suspected targets and civilians.

The US can be a P.C. ***** sometimes.
    A big thumbs up for death and destruction???

You sick bastard!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Biblicaly speaking this is foretold. The Jewish are fulfilling prophecies. This was warned of in a book, that is plenty old enough. ...
    Yes. The Bible suggests that it's a futile distraction to argue the 'wrongness' of either side strictly, because all these events are basically predetermined. If it's starting to unfold whether we like it or not, it's time to just accept that it is what it is and keep watch.

... There is no innocent save for the civilians who have to face either nation.
    The Bible warns though, God's coming judgments are in part a response to the blood of all these innocent civilians and saints. It's a very good idea to stay blameless and avoid getting innocent blood on your hands in the days to come. Whether you believe in God's wrath or not, karma is real and universal.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

They only got the nation they have now because of the worldwide distaste of them during and after WWII.
    Distaste? DISTASTE??!

If you want to know what I find distasteful, try the Bigotry and Ignorance that runs deep in your veins. You spread it around like an infected hooker.

I am not Jewish and such a remark pisses me off!

You sure know how to make people hate your very existence...

negged.
    Last edited by jakellpet; 01-01-2009 at 06:47 PM.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I have a lot of respect for the Israelis and I wish the American military would take a few notes from them…you have to be a complete idiot to mess with them
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    The Bible warns though, God's coming judgments are in part a response to the blood of all these innocent civilians and saints. It's a very good idea to stay blameless and avoid getting innocent blood on your hands in the days to come. Whether you believe in God's wrath or not, karma is real and universal.
    Both sides are cruel, and I think they both enjoy harming civilians, or can care less if they are murdered, raped, used as a shield, etc.

I guess now that wars are fought between evil and evil, and the side of good is taking a neutral part.....its going to get ruff.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Distaste? DISTASTE??!

If you want to know what I find distasteful, try the Bigotry and Ignorance that runs deep in your veins. You spread it around like an infected hooker.

I am not Jewish and such a remark pisses me off!

You sure know how to make people hate your very existence...

negged.
    Yes distaste from the "world" in the early "post WWII era"

That is straight from a history book, I didnt say I had an issue with them. Humanities 113. Germany, Russia, Italy, France all wanted to ignore or push out Jewish peoples. Some countries were still murdering them. They petitioned the newly formed UN for a land to make their own, and claimed that they had a blood right to a land of their own.

The UN granted that, and supported them taking the land from some one else.... Thus they have their own country again.

Much of the world hated them at that time, save for maybe the allied nations(America nad Britain had no issues with em). Today they are accepted everywhere but the country they wanted which is in constant war.

I was quoting history my friend, maybe if you knew some you wouldn't have jumped conclusions....

I dont have issues with Jewish, and you sure know how to make people think your a deusch (well me)

ignorant. negged.

I admit possibility that I didnt quote it as a history lesson and those who study history a bit less would not understand.

Edit: Actually this is really dumb, you got upset because I mentioned the worlds viewpoint from that time period, and jumped on me because they were like that back then? I gave you more credit for intelligence...

And your post was about as qualified as a toked up 15 year old's. At least you speak like one.
    Last edited by Zero V; 01-01-2009 at 07:22 PM.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    A big thumbs up for death and destruction???

You sick bastard!
    Hey, some people find happiness in a snickers bar, I find it in dead bodies.

(not eating dead bodies, just knowing they're dead.)
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Hey, some people find happiness in a snickers bar, I find it in dead bodies.

Well, then in few days from now you will be having the time of your life when the Israeli's enter Gaza in their Merkava's and return to Israel in dozens and dozens of bodybags.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Well, then in few days from now you will be having the time of your life when the Israeli's enter Gaza in their Merkava's and return to Israel in dozens and dozens of bodybags.
    And that would make me feel bad because?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

My friend. I would be worrying less about the dozens of body bags in that country, and the thousands that will someday line your own street. EVERY nation falls eventually. America, is no exception.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

People are basically just misinterpreting peoples views

Polical issues as always are complicated, and there is so much misinformation going around the media.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Yes distaste from the "world" in the early "post WWII era"

That is straight from a history book, I didnt say I had an issue with them. Humanities 113. Germany, Russia, Italy, France all wanted to ignore or push out Jewish peoples. Some countries were still murdering them. They petitioned the newly formed UN for a land to make their own, and claimed that they had a blood right to a land of their own.

The UN granted that, and supported them taking the land from some one else.... Thus they have their own country again.

Much of the world hated them at that time, save for maybe the allied nations(America nad Britain had no issues with em). Today they are accepted everywhere but the country they wanted which is in constant war.

I was quoting history my friend, maybe if you knew some you wouldn't have jumped conclusions....

I dont have issues with Jewish, and you sure know how to make people think your a deusch (well me)

ignorant. negged.

I admit possibility that I didnt quote it as a history lesson and those who study history a bit less would not understand.

Edit: Actually this is really dumb, you got upset because I mentioned the worlds viewpoint from that time period, and jumped on me because they were like that back then? I gave you more credit for intelligence...

And your post was about as qualified as a toked up 15 year old's. At least you speak like one.

It sounds like you get your history books from the same store that pimps Creationism textbooks to schools...

in any case, I would rather be an opinionated deuschthan some neo-facist religious nutbag any day of the week.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

i think a poll should be added, pro palestinian or pro israeli.

and i want to get to racism.

Jewish people are not a race.

Jews are called this way because of their RELIGION.

A lot of Israelis are jewish but they not religious. ie they could care less about the religious conflict that is taking place.

To explain further,
    A jewish person from israel is a lot different culture than one from america, ect.

also i really dont understand modern racism against Jews.

It stems down from thousands of years of persecution. People hate them for some unknown reason really, just probally because theyre different.

The whole problem in actuality is religion. Im gonna say, might offend some, religions were created by people. Religion is one of the main causes for war over the centuries. Not in modern times so much anymore. To me a see a downward trend in in religion based wars.Why? Because i think science is has begun to shed light on modern countries. You see i completely understand the creation of religions. I have thought about this much. Religions were created to explain that people have a purpose, and that the world doesnt end after death. I did an experiment and tried to be atheist, but it made me nervous. I began to think id eventually die, i became a little depressed. In the future the truth will be revealed,no doubt.

And lets get back to the palestianians. Yes they can use rockets and turrets, but theyre culture is a blast from the past. The brainwashed to believe in the Islamic relgion. Actually i think most people are brainwashed into beleiving relgions. Again i think most religions were created by humans. Why are there three monotheistic religions.

I also want to point out again, that the palestinians dont likes Israelis/Jews but they also hate Americans too.

Israel is the only democratic county in the middle east

and for info about myself, ill spread, im jewish, and ive been Jewish my whole life. I was actuallly very religious until about 2 years ago.I went to a Jewish school for over 10 years, and i know a lot about Jewish people,Nazis, and the middle eastern conflict.Right now, if someone asked i wouldnt say im Jewish, because there are a number of people than can be racist. So its just annoying for me. I understand a lot of people are ignorant so i just ignore this now, but i used to get pissed. But this i different discussion.

100 percent I believe in God!

there u go jake,hahaha
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

My friend. I would be worrying less about the dozens of body bags in that country, and the thousands that will someday line your own street. EVERY nation falls eventually. America, is no exception.
    i agree! with that, every nation falls someday, but ill be dead by then, so i dont care
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

oh, oh that's all right then. For a second there I thought you were implying.... no, no, nevermind
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

you know i think this thread is turning into an anonymous thread!!!

By the way i didnt mean to offend anyone about religion, you think what you think, i think what i think.

last tidbit, i just had to take out of the bag.

(keep in mind, i think my own religion was fabricated,so dont try think im trying to start an argument here)
    Jesus was Jewish, and he was actually studying to become a Rabbi, but the elder Rabbis upset him, so he went on his own way, and laid the footprint to create a massive religion greater than any other currently,Christianity.

Another side comment, i dont blame people for being racist, Racism is simply ignorance coupled with culture, that has been inbred for thousands of years.

I was watched this documentary on some chanell with this tribe, and these people were for the same damn tribe and they hated each other.

Racism is clearly a form of brainwashing as well.

At the same note many time racism is used as a scapegoat, because a person,persons, or country is so screwed up, they want to screw other people up.

And then other people are just born as evil, some people are genetically evil as well.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Both sides are cruel, and I think they both enjoy harming civilians, or can care less if they are murdered, raped, used as a shield, etc.

I guess now that wars are fought between evil and evil, and the side of good is taking a neutral part.....its going to get ruff.
    First off, you and jakellpet are both good intelligent men so please stop negging each other. That's just egotistical BS guys. You can't truly claim to seek truth if your personal feelings usurp honest consideration of the facts.

Why is Israel hitting back so hard now? If you keep getting punched in the face, how many times would it take before you finally got pissed and hit back? Why do the Arabs hate them so much? Because they do not share in the Jews inheritance and it make them envious. Sibling *****ry is a common phenomena, it's not hard to grasp this concept. The Bible said his hand (Ishmael's) will always be against his brother (Isaac). Which part of the word always don't people understand? Ishmael has birth right, but he's not the chosen son, that's the nature of the problem. There is no diplomatic solution and there never was!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

you know i think this thread is turning into an anonymous thread!!!.
    this is how anon. threads should be - out in the open.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Can't believe the people who don't understand why Isreal has to do this type of thing. Poison summed it up best, but honestly: both sides had an agreed upon cease fire which Hamas broke by SHOOTING ROCKETS into Isreal, targeting civilians.

Isreal has a right to protect itself and it's citizens from attacks and would be conpletely justified in leveling gaza to the ground and kicking every last palastinian out of there if that's what it took to stop rockets from falling on its civilians.

And yes, it is tragic that civilians get caught in the crossfire, but those same palastinian civilians voted a terrorist organization to power in the first place, and those who didn't should have left once they saw them come to power. They are getting what is coming to them and so far are getting off lightly as far as I'm concerned.
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i have two responses for you:

1) **** you

2)as am american who volunteered in an idf combat unit, i can tell you you are completely, totally wrong. one side doesnt give a ****, in fact, hamas prefers some civilian casualties, as it plays into their game. israel goes farther than any other militarry to avoid civilian casualties. no one conducts more ops in tougher urban conditions with fewer casualties than israel. whether you believe that is irrelevant.

you choose the correct response.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

i have two responses for you:

2)as am american who volunteered in an idf combat unit, i can tell you you are completely, totally wrong. one side doesnt give a ****, in fact, hamas prefers some civilian casualties, as it plays into their game. israel goes farther than any other militarry to avoid civilian casualties. no one conducts more ops in tougher urban conditions with fewer casualties than israel. whether you believe that is irrelevant.

you choose the correct response.
    You know, sadam allowed inspectors in. But they only saw what he wanted them to. Did it ever occur to you, to test the waters? As in wonder whether or not your unit was specifically under orders to look good since an outside source was there?

Some of the greatest criminals look amazing and are great people when your around them. Then in the back room they were snapping old mens fingers for protection money.....

I used to be in the Army, and knowing how side stepping and backstabbing our own military is, and how pretty they like to be for the cameras. What makes you think theirs is any better? An American is here boys, so behave. That way we have a good rep with them.....Politics 101.

Just a possibility. Not being a jerk about it, but I always say test the waters.

And having ever have been there myself. I can only go off of what I can research.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

It sounds like you get your history books from the same store that pimps Creationism textbooks to schools...

in any case, I would rather be an opinionated deuschthan some neo-facist religious nutbag any day of the week.
    CSCC, Ohio, Humanities 113. OSU deals the same thing. Get over history. You sound like someone who only reads Dr. Seuss books.....

Why would the UN back a people to take land from others.....Jewish were having it extremely hard with every country treating them like trash.

I am not time, therefore I am not history, I am not 80 years old, therefore that is not my era, therefore this is not my own beliefs. You are like someone who would say parts of history never happened. Like Vietnam never happened or something. You cant pick and choose history.

you really are kind of missing the point....totally. Considering I have no beef with Jews, or any race or religion. And have had any friends from most of them.... The second half of your continued (second sentence) insulting would be Void. The first half(of the second sentence) is completely valid though
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

You know, sadam allowed inspectors in. But they only saw what he wanted them to. Did it ever occur to you, to test the waters? As in wonder whether or not your unit was specifically under orders to look good since an outside source was there?
    For 3 years? THey were instructed to put on an act for ME, for 3 years?

Right. 1) it's impossible logistically, 2) it simply doesn't work that way.

An American is here boys, so behave. That way we have a good rep with them.....Politics 101.

Just a possibility. Not being a jerk about it, but I always say test the waters.

And having ever have been there myself. I can only go off of what I can research.
    Well, I'm here telling how it is, first hand. I was drafted with 500 other recruits, all new and untrained, just like me. We spent a year and 2 months together, straight. Then I went on to sniper school in a different location, to sergeants school in still another place with guys from 20-30 different units, I was in lebanon, in Hebron, you name it. There are, at any given time, ~150 guys just like me, Americans, serving in the IDF, not to mention S. Africans, Mexicans, Filipinos, and a whole lot more, all in different units.

Sorry, dude, it's simply not even close to being possible.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deadlift target achieved - time for a new target
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:08 PM
  2. Replies: 297
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:28 PM
  3. Brett Favre To The NY Jets
    By Fastone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:29 AM