You are not safe from prosecution, Even on the internet!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xodus again.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Because an emotionally unstable girl killed herself?

So then, lets say that this was in fact a real boy that dumped her, she kills her self, should he be tried for something?

Give me a break.

Yes, violating the ToS, sure, its a stretch, but that would be as far as it should go.
    Are you for real???
    Grow up!!

Ye if a real boy broke up with her, that would just be unfortunate BUT it wasnt a real boy, IT WAS A GROWN WOMAN and she DILEBRATLY set out to destroy the lil gal's mental state.
    She should rot in jail for being such an evil b!tch

4. Quote Originally Posted by nowler View Post
    Are you for real???
    Grow up!!

Ye if a real boy broke up with her, that would just be unfortunate BUT it wasnt a real boy, IT WAS A GROWN WOMAN and she DILEBRATLY set out to destroy the lil gal's mental state.
    She should rot in jail for being such an evil b!tch

Look, I agree that the woman was a nut job. BUT, someone CANNOT make you FEEL anything. They can say mean and hurtful things, but it is up to you and how you internalize them.

Ok, another scenario, what if this were a bunch 'mean girls' in her school that did this, not a woman?

To me, its sort of like the TV or radio, don't like what's on? Change the channel. No one forced this girl to sign into her MySpace/IM/Email. She was unstable emotionally. Whether that was due to adolescence or whatever. She was obviously ill-equipped to deal with what will come later in her adult years...
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Look, I agree that the woman was a nut job. BUT, someone CANNOT make you FEEL anything. They can say mean and hurtful things, but it is up to you and how you internalize them.

Ok, another scenario, what if this were a bunch 'mean girls' in her school that did this, not a woman?

To me, its sort of like the TV or radio, don't like what's on? Change the channel. No one forced this girl to sign into her MySpace/IM/Email. She was unstable emotionally. Whether that was due to adolescence or whatever. She was obviously ill-equipped to deal with what will come later in her adult years...
    I agree to some extent, but an adult has the age and experience to be cruel way beyond what someone of the same age group would be. As well as the fact that something had to be wrong with the adult to be doing that to a child in the first place. An adult knows better and all actions have a consequence. Nobody has the right to bully and hurt someone else.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gitmo Prosecution Witnesses Paid
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 10:48 PM
  2. internet credability
    By outlaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 09:40 PM
  3. Internet bloggs
    By Head Nurse in forum General Chat