1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Exclamation Richard Henyard WILL BE KILLED tomorrow

And it's the BEST FV(KING NEWS I've heard all month!!!!!!!!

This POS and his accomplice Alfonso Smalls, abducted a mother and her two young girls from a winn dixxie parking lot, raped the mother in front of her daughters, shot the mother 4 times, they thought the mother was dead so they left her body on the road, she went for help.

The POSs took out both girls, executed them with a single bullet to the head while they were crying and pleading for their mother.

15 YEARS!!! LATER!!! he's getting executed and his sh*t bag, Alfonso Smalls, 14 years old at the time, was also convicted in the killings. A ruling that he cannot face the death penalty disheartened Dorothy Lewis back in 1993.

Lethal injection? how about 3 guys with meat cleavers? Sign me up!

Video/News link: Teen Who Murdered Two Young Girls To Be Executed - News Story - WFTV Orlando

Remember, this lady never thought "it would happen to her" always keep your gun with you, ready for a quick draw and kill, the more we kill those people on the street, the less money we spent to keep them alive and eating and instant justice for the sh*t they would do to you and your family....or don't if you don't mind your kids, wife or mother getting raped and killed, YOUR CHOICE!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Lethal injection? how about 3 guys with meat cleavers? Sign me up!
    I disagree. Eye for an eye punishment is where it is. A bull dyke with a strap on is the answer!!!

Its sad, here in california, the police tell people that if an intruder is in the house, and he tries to run, its illegal to shoot him (its excessive force because he's fleeing, hence no longer a threat). Most advise to shoot him in the leg, drag him back in your house, and shoot him in the chest. Sad times. And this is where our taxes go - to keep people like this in jail for a dozen years. Thankfully, texas speeds up this process.

Carlin might have been on to something too when he said "kick everyone out of kansas, put up a fence, drop all the inmates in there and make it a free for all." meanwhile, we can drop in weapons and food, and let them kill each other for them, and make it the next "reality TV".
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

Those babies were only 7 and 3yrs old. I can't imagine the fear they experienced or the pain of the mother. She will have to live with her scars and the loss of her kids forever.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm not much for the death penalty BUT in a case like this I think cruel and unusual punishment is in order. If he thinks he's Satan, he should be burned like Satan

:bruce3:
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

This thread is full of Christian love and forgiveness.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    I disagree. Eye for an eye punishment is where it is. A bull dyke with a strap on is the answer!!!

Its sad, here in california, the police tell people that if an intruder is in the house, and he tries to run, its illegal to shoot him (its excessive force because he's fleeing, hence no longer a threat). Most advise to shoot him in the leg, drag him back in your house, and shoot him in the chest. Sad times. And this is where our taxes go - to keep people like this in jail for a dozen years. Thankfully, texas speeds up this process.

Carlin might have been on to something too when he said "kick everyone out of kansas, put up a fence, drop all the inmates in there and make it a free for all." meanwhile, we can drop in weapons and food, and let them kill each other for them, and make it the next "reality TV".
    I don't believe in an eye for an eye, give em a warning like a rattle snake to leave you alone, if they don't anything you do to them is fair.

The fleeing thing is almost universal, unless he's a convicted felon escaping or someone you know that will be a danger to society, then the law says you shouldn't, do I agree with it? No, if you just tried to rob me and kill me 5 seconds ago, and then you f*ck up so you decide to run away, I can't touch you now? f*ck the courts.

You know, if you do that "shoot him in the leg, drag him back and shoot him in the chest" Oh man, you're f*cked.

1-CSI WILL KNOW, that you shot him outside, there might be witnesses, the sound reports of the gun shot will not be consistent, what you say VS what everyone else says, the time between the two gun shots, what if he threw his weapons? you gonna pick it up? after you shoot him? even if you take off your prints bud, you're f*cked

If you must and you do shoot him, you CANNOT move the body.

What you do is always have a spare pocket knife, wipe it off like it's the last thing you're gonna wipe off in the free world because it might be if you don't, handle it with a cloth, cut yourself so bad, that you need stitches that no one would think that someone would do this to themselves, don't go deep, no more than .5" deep and 3" across, in the area with the most fat, side of the stomach, thigh, arm, etc... but you need to EXPLAIN how you got the cut, IN COMBAT with the guy, WHILE you were in FEAR OF LOSING YOUR LIFE, then put the knife in his hand.

Never say "I killed him, I murdered him, haha I shot that muther****er before he could do anything" NO!

"Officer, this man came at me with a knife, he stabbed me, tried to kill me and he put my life in danger, I was forced to defend myself or get killed.........." you should ideally pause, kinda tear and show concern for your family, yourself, don't act macho, show gratification that you killed the POS.

More than the Crusades and the Salem witch burnings combined!

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am all for the death penalty in this case without a doubt
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

You know, if you do that "shoot him in the leg, drag him back and shoot him in the chest" Oh man, you're f*cked.

i meant more that you shoot him as he is leaving the house, so there's blood from it in the house, drag him back in, and tell the cops he "charged you", so you shot him again. don't shoot him when he gets outside. thats a terrible idea.

sorry dsade, i'm not saved, and i don't like supporting criminals for the rest of their life - i'd rather save that money for my kids college fund.

also, does anyone know why there's a critical organ shortage in the US, and the only way to jump up on that list? In california, you cannot be put to death with a preexisting medical condition. yes, that guy that drank every day and found out he had organ failure, so he shot the bartender. thats the guy who took your family members organs. i'd dare anyone to ask trauma1 what he thinks about good, normal people in the hospital dying, so death row inmates can jump up on the organ waiting list.

i'm harsh, but i'm a realist, and my grandfather died of an organ failure. maybe i'm a little biased here.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ive been told by more then one officer that if he/she threatens you to return and take your life "Ill be back and get you next time" you can shoot em up nasty no matter which way they are facing.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Ive been told by more then one officer that if he/she threatens you to return and take your life "Ill be back and get you next time" you can shoot em up nasty no matter which way they are facing.
    Maybe where you live. That is known as a terroristic threat, however it comes down to your word vs theirs unless it's overheard by someone else.

11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i meant more that you shoot him as he is leaving the house, so there's blood from it in the house, drag him back in, and tell the cops he "charged you", so you shot him again. don't shoot him when he gets outside. thats a terrible idea.
    Bro, I'm studying Homeland Security CIP and Criminal justice, next semester I have CSI, Biological evidence.

CSI would be able to pinpoint that he was shot in the house, that you dragged him back and lied to the officers.

Now, I know you lied to me, I know he was shot as he was leaving.

SC: Listen, I'm sorry I was just freaked out and I made the wrong desicion.

Officer: Why should I believe you know? I know you lied to me then, why should be telling the truth now?

SC: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, *thinking : I should've listened to Omen*......

Officer: you're being charged with murder, you chased and killed an unarmed man, if you're lucky, you might get it reduced to manslaughter...

SC: F**K! I really should've listened to Omen

Officer: Excuse me?

SC:Nothing.....

However, you can shoot someone outside your house if your state allows concealed carry, you have your permit and you were in fear of your life, Reasonable fear, that is the case in FL, we do not need to retreat, weather in our "Castle" (Castle Doctorine) or in Public areas.

WOW, WOW, Woww................

To use deadly force, the threat HAS TO BE IMMINENT, and lead to death or great bodily harm.

Not an hour from now, not 3 years from now, it HAS TO BE NOW.

Worst f**king advice man, people have been jailed for simply taking their gun out and brandishing it, without even pointing it.

Read this, this is for FLORIDA ONLY:

http://www.floridafirearmslaw.com/

But will give you a picture about the technicalities.

I'm not saying the law is right, it's 100% wrong, if someone tried to kill you and then runs away, he/she is game, just because they "no longer" want to kill you, doesn't mean it's over, I believe you should run after them and kill them, but the law doesn't agree with us and I don't want to see "good people" go to prison.

Be safe, from criminals...and....the law....
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

lol. i'll take my chances apparently. nobody threatens my family and lives. my kids have seen enough trauma in their life - dad died, one kid being born dead, etc. someone threatens them, and its on...

it helps i have two lawyers in the family too.

also, i'd doubt how much a police officer would care if a convicted felon got killed while breaking into your house. CSI would be better spent elsewhere.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol. i'll take my chances apparently. nobody threatens my family and lives. my kids have seen enough trauma in their life - dad died, one kid being born dead, etc. someone threatens them, and its on...

it helps i have two lawyers in the family too.
    Same here, no matter what.

But you gotta be smart about doing it, protecting your family and then going to prison doesn't help.

Just make sure you know what you're doing, because the truth doesn't matter in court, who's right or wrong doesn't matter.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

lol.. true, and depressing. i still think eye for an eye would solve all our problems.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

also, i'd doubt how much a police officer would care if a convicted felon got killed while breaking into your house. CSI would be better spent elsewhere.
    Some of them will agree with you, some of them won't, are you really willing to take that chance?

Even if you're not convicted, it will still f**k your life over.

Watch that movie "Felon" very close to what we're discussing, very "real" too.

http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/felon/
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Does the guy deserve this punishment? Yes. Do we all have to say otherwise for us to love or forgive him? No.

No beef dsade. Just making a small point.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

An eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth makes us blind and toothless. No one wants to get hurt or much less see their family hurt but as Omen is saying a minute of thought could save you years of incarceration. It's easy to say what you would do but I can tell you from experience reality is much different. In my case karma stepped in, that's all I will say about it.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

An eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth makes us blind and toothless. No one wants to get hurt or much less see their family hurt but as Omen is saying a minute of thought could save you years of incarceration. It's easy to say what you would do but I can tell you from experience reality is much different. In my case karma stepped in, that's all I will say about it. It was a long time ago but i still think about the situation often.

19. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

They say revenge is best served cold.

It's best served by execution!

Florida has executed a man convicted of shooting and killing two young sisters after he raped and shot their mother.

Thirty-four-year-old Richard Henyard was pronounced dead at 8:16 p.m. Tuesday.

The Associated Press: Florida executes man who killed 2 young sisters

Best F**king news all week
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  330 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.27%

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Does the guy deserve this punishment? Yes. Do we all have to say otherwise for us to love or forgive him? No.

No beef dsade. Just making a small point.
    I look at it a different way, with what he did was it likely he would be re-habilitated? No. So then death was the answer, nothing more than shooting a rabid dog.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.16%

IMO...the day when they caught them, one hour later they should have put bullets in their head. ed of story. even the 14 year old kid. eye for an eye, good old hammurabi's code. why spend hundreds of thousands of the tax payers money giving them free food and housing when for about under 5 bucks they could get rid of them. shoulda been killed a long time ago. see i think if people are kept on death row, and like in this situation the kids witnessed it, i think they should get to pull the trigger for redemption.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

NAACP decries Prince George's jail probe -- baltimoresun.com

This is the unintended consequence of a state that won't use their death penalty. I knew this police officer, he went to my pool. He was a volunteer firefighter in his spare time and had three daughters and a wife.

He was murdered by a total f@ck up.

The f@ck up was killed in confinement. Its been speculated that it was by cops. The F@cker had it coming and they knew the justice system in Maryland well enough to not trust it.

Maryland is too weak of a state to kill murderers. Heres a story about a convicted murderer killing again. Society should kill murderers, its the right thing to do.

wjz.com - Trial Begins For Inmate Accused Of Murder On Bus
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/loc...48.story]NAACP decries Prince George's jail probe -- baltimoresun.com

This is the unintended consequence of a state that won't use their death penalty. I knew this police officer, he went to my pool. He was a volunteer firefighter in his spare time and had three daughters and a wife.

He was murdered by a total f@ck up.

The f@ck up was killed in confinement. Its been speculated that it was by cops. The F@cker had it coming and they knew the justice system in Maryland well enough to not trust it.
    So the cops killed him? that's awesome!

Killing is perfectly fine in self defense, food and revenge.

Maryland is too weak of a state to kill murderers. Heres a story about a convicted murderer killing again. Society should kill murderers, its the right thing to do.

http://wjz.com/local/jury.selection....2.html]wjz.com - Trial Begins For Inmate Accused Of Murder On Bus

Johns needs anti-psychotic drugs and treatment in a secure facility -- not capital punishment.

With proper care, Johns is capable of rational thought and behavior, as he proved by earning a high school diploma while in a state institution as a teenager, Trainor said.
    LOL, that is f**king retarded, who gives a f*** if he's mentally ill or not, if a sane person commits murder than we punish them more? lol

You murder, you get murdered, just because you got issues doesn't mean you get a break.....wtf.....who the hell writes these laws?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

Yep.

LOL, that is f**king retarded, who gives a f*** if he's mentally ill or not, if a sane person commits murder than we punish them more? lol

You murder, you get murdered, just because you got issues doesn't mean you get a break.....wtf.....who the hell writes these laws?
    Its a blue state. To be expected.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  330 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.27%

Killing is perfectly fine in self defense, food and revenge.

He killed once even with all the medications in the world his head is still defective and he could kill again, so are we such pussies that we will take a chance with someone else's life just to make sure a killer gets equal rights? All I can say is WTF.
    Last edited by bryan4980; 09-26-2008 at 01:23 AM. Reason: forget how to spell
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    IMO...the day when they caught them, one hour later they should have put bullets in their head. ed of story. even the 14 year old kid. eye for an eye, good old hammurabi's code. why spend hundreds of thousands of the tax payers money giving them free food and housing when for about under 5 bucks they could get rid of them. shoulda been killed a long time ago. see i think if people are kept on death row, and like in this situation the kids witnessed it, i think they should get to pull the trigger for redemption.
    You know, I thought about that too.

But then, many "criminals" who don't have records can apply for the academy, get accepted and start killing *****s, innocent people, etc.... just like gang members join the Military to combat experience and come back and your average deputy never expects it.

If we can guarantee a system that's 100% fair and not corruptable (dream land) then I'm for it, when you see a rabid dog coming for you, do you take him down and keep him in a cage for "life" feed him, clean his cage, change his water, take care of him, administer medicine if he needs it, take him out for walks 3 times a week, give him toys, etc.... or do you pull out your CCW and blow his f**king brains out?

Oh well, that's the American government, never fair, but it works....
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bryan4980 View Post
    He killed once even with all the medications in the world his head is still defective and he could kill again, so are we such pussies that we will take a chance with someone else's life just to make sure a killer gets equal rights? All I can say is WTF.
    All our law makers are!

It's called *****tis vagnitas, very serious medical condition, it's f**king contagious too!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ...But does that Sh*t Really Need Killed?
    By JohnRock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Dr Richard Cohen's Testosterone Health Check
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 07:34 PM
  3. Yohimbe nearly killed me.......................
    By spinn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:27 PM
  4. Richard Simmons on Who's Line...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 08:32 PM