Death row for Afghan downloader HAHA WTF!

  1. Death row for Afghan downloader HAHA WTF!


    A 23-year-old student is still on death row in Afghanistan, nine months after being found guilty of blasphemy for downloading an article on women and Islam.
    BBC NEWS | South Asia | Death row for Afghan downloader



    KILL THE GUARDS AND ESCAPE!!!

    Religion is bad......you see why right? mmmkay.....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    BBC NEWS | South Asia | Death row for Afghan downloader



    KILL THE GUARDS AND ESCAPE!!!

    Religion is bad......you see why right? mmmkay.....
    So is giving reacharounds to camels, but it still seems to be a popular past-time in that part of the world
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    So is giving reacharounds to camels, but it still seems to be a popular past-time in that part of the world
    is that from experience? that's not sanitary bro.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    is that from experience? that's not sanitary bro.
    the camels in Australia do not suffer from the same syphilitic diseases as the one's abroad

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    the camels in Australia do not suffer from the same syphilitic diseases as the one's abroad
    Oh...Never knew that, I always wanted to do that, but I was always afraid of the syphilitic diseases, I'll need to take a trip to Australia then.

    (no homo)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Oh...Never knew that, I always wanted to do that, but I was always afraid of the syphilitic diseases, I'll need to take a trip to Australia then.

    (no homo)
    dolphins yes, but never heard of a homo camel

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    dolphins yes, but never heard of a homo camel
    I know what I saw...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. All natty... For now atleast haha
    By Grass hoppa in forum Pics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 09:51 PM
  2. T-bar rows for mass?
    By drivehard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 07:47 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 05:28 PM
Log in
Log in