Nigerian man to divorce 82 wives!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A Nigerian religious leader with 86 wives has accepted an Islamic decree ordering him to divorce all but four of them, local authorities say.

Snip

"Niger is one of the Muslim majority states to have reintroduced Sharia punishments since 2000.

Several people have been sentenced to death for adultery by Sharia courts but none of these sentences have been carried out."

Sounds like a place Zero V would fit right in!! :lol:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
A Nigerian religious leader with 86 wives has accepted an Islamic decree ordering him to divorce all but four of them, local authorities say.

Did he have a choice? Those people don't have a sense of humor you know.:lol:(runs and hides as the ghost of Salmon Rushdie appears).

:bruce3:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Snip

"Niger is one of the Muslim majority states to have reintroduced Sharia punishments since 2000.

Several people have been sentenced to death for adultery by Sharia courts but none of these sentences have been carried out."

You are one of those creepy guys who work in the back of walmart with a ugly haircut arent you....and your life goals are?

Yes I would fit right in but I would probably be killed for being christian... guess you would be happy.

I would have to witness while there or be an missionary.

The death sentence wont be carried out anyways. To many politics involved.

My sig says enough....

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are one of those creepy guys who work in the back of walmart with a ugly haircut arent you....and your life goals are?

Yes I would fit right in but I would probably be killed for being christian... guess you would be happy.

I would have to witness while there or be an missionary.

The death sentence wont be carried out anyways. To many politics involved.

My sig says enough....

Am I creepy? Yes, Very.......

Work at Walmart? :nono:

Ugly haircut? :nono:

Life goals? I'm in college full time for Homeland Security/CJ, I work a full time job also, I'm enlisting in the Military next year.

Eventually, I want to work for Blackwater.

You think I'd be happy if you were dead because I disagree with you, online? :lol:

If you die or live, it makes no difference to me, you didn't threaten my safety or others I protect so I have no ill intentions towards you, but do I not like you? Definitely, I can't stand your religious BS in every 4th post you make.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Wow you guys should get a room on the anonymous section:lol:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wow you guys should get a room on the anonymous section:lol:

Already was one for me, religion isn't tolerated, but I dont fight dirty or lower my standards...too much.

But for civilness, lets not vary too far from the threads topic... Crazy people married to too many wives forced to divorce them and other issues in Niger....

Blackwater will suite you fine...they need cannon fodder.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
sub'd :lol:

i thought you 2 were friends?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Snip

Of Ccourse he ACCEPTED the ruling!!,..
Id assume that one can only take but so much "I just want you to hold me" ...Imagine, 80+ women asking "what are you thinking" when your trying to kick back and zone out on the PS2 or something:toofunny:

fast1

Awards
Id assume that one can only take but so much "I just want you to hold me" ...Imagine, 80+ women asking "what are you thinking" when your trying to kick back and zone out on the PS2 or something:toofunny:
haha, that's what i was thinking! one is plenty!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sub'd :lol:

i thought you 2 were friends?
Yeah we are....

Like Jesus and Satan. :hammer:

Id assume that one can only take but so much "I just want you to hold me" ...Imagine, 80+ women asking "what are you thinking" when your trying to kick back and zone out on the PS2 or something
haha, that's what i was thinking! one is plenty!
Not even one! :fool2:

I've never been in a "relationship" that lasted more than 2 weeks....to hell with that.....birthday's, valentines, cats, little sh*ts(kids), periods, emotions, hanging out with "her friends", telephone calls, moving in, "TALKS" about how I am, "Why I'm so different", etc.....

F*ck that! I might be a crazy a$$hole but I ain't crazy enough to have a relationship, how men and women do it, is beyond me.

:fool2: