Headless Horseman strikes in Mexico!!!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Headless corpses found in Mexico

Police in the Mexican state of Yucatan have found the bodies of 11 men, decapitated and piled on each other.

They were discovered in a rural area outside the city of Merida. Police have given few details.

Correspondents say Yucatan state has largely been spared the deadly drug-related gang violence that has appeared in many other parts of Mexico.

On Wednesday, police in Tijuana found three headless bodies in the latest incident of gang-related violence.

The victims were found with their hands tied, along with messages referring to drug-trafficking. Their heads, found nearby, appear to have been burnt.

Officials said the incident appeared to be a settling of scores by cartels.

Emergency programme

Last week, Mexico's political and security leaders launched an emergency programme to try to combat the rising wave of violence.

There have already been more than 2,700 drug-related deaths this year.

Measures include sacking corrupt police officers, two new prisons for kidnappers and strategies to combat money-laundering and drug-trafficking.

The national security pact was signed by prosecutors and leaders from across the political and regional spectrum.

The country has overtaken Colombia and Iraq for the number of kidnappings.

Anti-kidnap marches are planned for 30 August, a sign of the growing public fury.

BBC NEWS | Americas | Headless corpses found in Mexico
I wonder where their heads were, when they were messing with those kinda people......

People should always use their heads...use it...or lose it.....

I wonder where this is heading.....

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like some **** straight outta iraq... you gotta be a cold hearted mother****er to cut a dudes head off... having been in the Marines I could shoot someone and probably stab someone but i couldnt cut someones head off... no way

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I like where your head's at, Omen. :lol:

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like some **** straight outta iraq... you gotta be a cold hearted mother****er to cut a dudes head off... having been in the Marines I could shoot someone and probably stab someone but i couldnt cut someones head off... no way
You just gotta be level headed with it.

I like where your head's at, Omen.:lol:
People always tell me I have a good head on my shoulders, but sometimes it feels like I'm losing my head.....

Especially this month, things have been kinda hectic, I don't even know where my head's at anymore.

I can't be perfect, but atleast i know I'm heading in the right direction...

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
You just gotta be level headed with it.

People always tell me I have a good head on my shoulders, but sometimes it feels like I'm losing my head.....

Especially this month, things have been kinda hectic, I don't even know where my head's at anymore.

I can't be perfect, but atleast i know I'm heading in the right direction...
I LIKE HEAD