Enzyte...Aspire36 it is NOT!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Anyone that bought that stuff is an idiot and deserves to have their money taken...

Now the 'credit card transaction manipulation' and 'refusal to cancel orders or accept returns' is another thing all together.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
One of the things that I hate the most about this is that uninformed readers with this as their only reference might form false opinions about supplement companies in general...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
One of the things that I hate the most about this is that uninformed readers with this as their only reference might form false opinions about supplement companies in general...

Which will then cause more FDA regulation because those in power feel that we are too stupid to make informed decisions about supplements for ourselves.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol...

People should stop and think. If there was a pill that made a man bigger, it wouldn't need commercials....

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
lol...

People should stop and think. If there was a pill that made a man bigger, it wouldn't need commercials....

:thumbsup:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The old adage is still true. If it sounds too good to be true 9 out of 10 times it doesn't work.

:bruce3:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
lol...

they never say that it makes you bigger... they leave that up to the consumer to assume. same goes for extenze.

this company is entirely at fault for failure to accept cancellations to their monthly programs and credits for returns. 25 years is crazy, and im sure deserved... but theres no way the owner was unaware of these actions.

fast1

Awards
does this mean the lame commercials with the annoying tune will be gone?

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
man I hope so! I actually was expecting a full scale retreat of sorts but I haven't seen it being pulled from shelves anywhere yet. I saw it in a GNC over the weekend...

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Airborne was a scam, too, but all the stores I have gone to have only moved their whole Airborne supply to the back of the stores. They're still willing to sell it, but it sits back there and collects dust. Enzyte is finished.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
enzyte is only finished if they stop advertising....

this issue has nothing to do with their retail presence, only their direct marketing campaigns.... enzyte is only dead if they stop advertising, or if they are unable to run without their ceo and other top executives