Jamie Crying

1. Unbreakable

Unhappy Jamie Crying

Jamie Crying
    Tuesday, 19 August 2008

From The Onion - America’s Finest News Source

LOS ANGELES—According to local authorities, Jamie, 17, is crying, reportedly over a post-coital rejection by rock star David Lee Roth. “Although Jamie would feel better if she wrote David a letter, she is crying,” said former Van Halen manager Eddie Arnesen. Though sources say Jamie has been in love before, and that she knows what love is for, in this case it was a mere one-night stand, and love should be more than that. Arnesen added that despite the fact that when Roth and Jamie parted, the long-haired, vinyl-clad rocker said, “Gimme a call some time,” Jamie knows what that will get her.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. She never heard about a one night meaningful relationship, Jamie is a dumb *****....

3. Gotta love The Onion.
    •   

4. It's all in his mind
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Unbreakable

YT clips run if you post the whole URL.

I was at this show.

YouTube - Van Halen 1983 US Festival - Jamies Crying
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  6. Unbreakable

Similar Forum Threads

1. My mom started crying when I sung this to her!
    By Konvicted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 08:42 PM
  2. There's no crying in football!!!
    By celc5 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:13 PM
  3. I am not crying, I just got something in my Eye
    By diminuendo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:58 PM
  4. LMAO!! I am almost crying reading this!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 04:49 PM