RS-transaderm question!!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

RS-transaderm question!!!

Found a site selling transaderm (wasnt easy) and it will be here in a few days. Here's the deal I am half way through hdrol/androhard cycle (3 weeks left).. lethargy is KILLING me thats why I ordered the transaderm... since I am half way through the cycle already do you recommend when I get it soon I just use one dose per day or should I do something like two doses for a few days until I start to feel better? Heard some good things about this product hope it can deliver!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed for info.
    Hopefully the guys that have been using this constantly while on like Rick stopstalking and the lot can chime in.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Subbed for info.
    Hopefully the guys that have been using this constantly while on like Rick stopstalking and the lot can chime in.
    Yeah I know we talked about this last night as of now Im assuming ill just do one application per day of the 5 pumps but maybe some other guys here have done more than one dose at a time? We shall see!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Hey I have never ran transaderm above 5 pumps a day but I remember reading that someone was running at 7 a day with good results. I honestly think 5 pumps a day is fine but you could try 7 for the first week and then drop it if needed
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Hey I have never ran transaderm above 5 pumps a day but I remember reading that someone was running at 7 a day with good results. I honestly think 5 pumps a day is fine but you could try 7 for the first week and then drop it if needed
    Yeah good idea I will start at 7 per day until I start to feel better then drop it down. Have you used transaderm on a cycle? If so did it help with lethargy? and Im assuming it should be applied in the morning?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

Yeah good idea I will start at 7 per day until I start to feel better then drop it down. Have you used transaderm on a cycle? If so did it help with lethargy? and Im assuming it should be applied in the morning?
    Let us know how 7 pumps go!! And yea in the morning has been the usual dosing time as it does give an energy kick.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Let us know how 7 pumps go!! And yea in the morning has been the usual dosing time as it does give an energy kick.
    cool ill reply here with an update in a few weeks for sure. And since my package prob wont get in town till early afternoon do u think it would be a problem to dose the first day later? Seeing as its just one day...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

cool ill reply here with an update in a few weeks for sure. And since my package prob wont get in town till early afternoon do u think it would be a problem to dose the first day later? Seeing as its just one day...
    That shouldn't be a problem at all. Transaderm helps a lot I usually start it two weeks before a cycle though so. Starting it mid cycle is not something I have tried. It can't hurt to try. Let us know how it works out
  9. Registered User
    Answers

start with the regular dose and increase as needed....you won't get much estrogen sides if you increase dose on a hdrol/andromass cycle, but the regular dose may be all you need.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Everyone is different, but Like BigT said, you should only need the recommended dose of 5 pumps. Transaderm is very powerful stuff and I had zero lethargy on SD when running it (Dermacrine)at 5 pumps ED even at 30mg SD.

My last cycle I did run Transaderm all the way up to 8 pumps for more DHT conversion, but the lethargy problems were fine with 5 pumps.

My recommendation is to start at that and adjust if needed bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the info guys! past two days I did 7 pumps but since you guys say 5 should be good tomorrow Im going to do 6 and then the next day Ill use 5 pumps and keep it there! Is it all in my head or do I feel some sort of "rush" feeling about a half hour after applying the product. It's kinda nice whatever it is
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. transaderm with TRT
    By fanzdslpwr1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:54 PM
  2. Question about Transaderm for Beastdrol cycle.
    By wildcat13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 10:16 AM