help and suggestion on epi-strong stack

benruss9090

Awards
Hey everyone I've been following this forum for some time and done a few stacks now and with great success from everyone else suggestions. Im here to post one I'm about to begin for a deployment coming up soon. And I'm looking for advice on things to add or anyway i can approve this

My Stack
Epi-strong: 15mg week 1/ 30mg week 2/ 45mg week 3-6
n2slin: weeks 1-6 1 cap each meal/ 3 caps a day total
transaderm: weeks 1-4 5 pumps am and pm
hcgenerate: weeks 4-8 5 caps a day

pct
unleash and pct combo: week 6-10 1 cap each meal/ 3 caps a day total
formastanzol: week 6-12 5 pumps am and pm
phytoserm-347: week 8-12 1 cap am and pm

the duration of this i will be taking live and joint supplements by transform supplements.....

i have done stacks very similiar to this but once with beastdrol and katanadrol
and the second one i did was helladrol and katanadrol which i enjoyed much more....

i actually got two big with both of these but it was a **** ton of fun.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start the Epi at 30mg.

Run the Trans for 6 weeks at least too. You'll love the Epi!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to run 15mg the first week. Start at 30mg then go to 45mg the second week. That is the sweet spot for EPI.

I would get a SERM for your PCT as well. Add in some clomid and you'll be good to go

benruss9090

Awards
ok all thanks... definetly do the transaderm for 6 weeks also... i have a question though i thought formastanzol was a SERM.... if not what would you recommend and what is a good place to get clomid or a good product

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok all thanks... definetly do the transaderm for 6 weeks also... i have a question though i thought formastanzol was a SERM.... if not what would you recommend and what is a good place to get clomid or a good product
Formastanozol is not a SERM. It is an AI (aromatose inhibitor). Just Google research chemicals and you will find a good place to get one. We cannot discuss sources here. Clomid or Nolva is what you are looking for, and Clomid is what I would go with ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should use forma while on transderm...not necessary but its way more fun IMO...leaner, harder