Better Protein Bars now for 10$ at NTBM!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

7 bucks a bag just seems like highway robbery!
    I got a couple bags to try, green apple and original.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

2. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Be sure to let us know how they were man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Good choices. The sour apple is one of my favorites
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

4. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Good choices. The sour apple is one of my favorites
    I agree....the sour apple is money!

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I agree....the sour apple is money!
    Hmm, I tend to like peanut butter. But when dieting I guess the fruits are missed!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

6. 10 bucks a bag, no matter what flavor you prefer, is unbeatable! Great deal on these!
    Recoverbro Elite

7. I just ordered me some Chocolate Raspberry..They sound sweet and hopefully they will be good to eat..SJ

8. Making a Sour Green Apple batch tonight!

9. Just got 5 bags. I use those then make them with extra fiber using benafiber
    ACSM-CPT

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Just got 5 bags. I use those then make them with extra fiber using benafiber
    That's a great idea!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf
    Just got 5 bags. I use those then make them with extra fiber using benafiber
    Extra fiber =

Great idea if added fiber is what you need. I definitely don't need it....lol
    Recoverbro Elite

12. im going to have to stop logging in the AM, there are too many good deals and i just cant help myself when i comes to tasty supplements. i got 4 bags.

13. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess
    im going to have to stop logging in the AM, there are too many good deals and i just cant help myself when i comes to tasty supplements. i got 4 bags.
    Good call! I did the same thing. Its just too good of a deal to pass up on, so stocking up on protein bars sounded like a great idea!
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I have to order these sparingly, because I always end up mixing them up in the bowl and just eating them with a butter knife right of it lol.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I have to order these sparingly, because I always end up mixing them up in the bowl and just eating them with a butter knife right of it lol.
    Done that as well
    ACSM-CPT
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Done that as well
    Mark, I don't have a bag on me. Could you check the ingredients for me to let me know if they're gluten-free or not? I can't remember.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Extra fiber =

Great idea if added fiber is what you need. I definitely don't need it....lol
    I don't think most people get enough. lol
    ACSM-CPT

18. I think if you're dieting the extra fiber could go a long way

19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

Mark, I don't have a bag on me. Could you check the ingredients for me to let me know if they're gluten-free or not? I can't remember.
    They are gluten free (at least it is not listed in the label)

It says all natural ingredients with no artificial additives

Ingredients listed on my bag of chocolate raspberry is Whey protein, wheat germ, oatmeal, raspberries, and almonds

And of course you would then add the honey and PB
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ah, drats.

Yeah, won't be gluten-free. Anytime you see "wheat" listed, you're SOL.

Oh well; maybe I'll find out down the road that I don't have an intolerance/allergy to gluten.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Ah, drats.

Oh well; maybe I'll find out down the road that I don't have an intolerance/allergy to gluten.
    I wasn't aware of that. Good to know. I know its hard to get away from gluten. Sh1t is in everything it seems...
    Recoverbro Elite

22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Ah, drats.

Gotta watch out for wheat germ and oats. Oats, if grown or processed near a wheat field can actually catch spores and have modified protein structures and still cause our bodies to have the gluten to transglutamanase conversion messing up those with celiac or gluten allergies.
    It's okay though.
    RecoverBro ELITE

23. Nice^^^^, yup, gluten isn't for everyone, but those who can handle it, should not give it up completely as it offers health benefits as well.
    doing my own thang!

24. i had no idea that gluten was that big of a deal. are more people allergic to it than i think or somethin? i have only ever known 1 person to be allergic to gluten.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    i had no idea that gluten was that big of a deal. are more people allergic to it than i think or somethin? i have only ever known 1 person to be allergic to gluten.
    No; it's not that big of a deal. For certain people; particularly those with autoimmune disorders (which I just found out I have a few weeks back), it can be an underlying irritant.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you noticed some type of symptoms that led back to autoimmune or digestive problems. Matt and I just both happen to be two freaks on the same team. lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    No; it's not that big of a deal. For certain people; particularly those with autoimmune disorders (which I just found out I have a few weeks back), it can be an underlying irritant.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you noticed some type of symptoms that led back to autoimmune or digestive problems. Matt and I just both happen to be two freaks on the same team. lol
    That is interesting, you know I wonder if it has an affect on my psoriasis.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    That is interesting, you know I wonder if it has an affect on my psoriasis.
    I'm reading a book at the recommendation of Jeff (OnlyChevy) and it's been very enlightening, so far. A lot of the information I'd read in my studies, already, but this gives a different perspective and a lot of case studies as examples. A lot of people have drastic changes (from Hashimoto's) once they go gluten-free, get on the proper Vitamin D regimen, high fish oil dosing and this creme (can't recall the name), along with finding out if they're TH-1 or TH-2 dominant and then making sure not to provoke the incorrect side and provoking the other to balance it back out.

28. I'm still waiting for mine to come in, but ordered them on wed. lol
    ACSM-CPT

29. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    I'm still waiting for mine to come in, but ordered them on wed. lol
    I'm in the same boat as you. I have 4 bags coming....cant wait to make up a batch!!
    Recoverbro Elite

30. Well mine cam in yesterday. Hell yeah buddy.
    ACSM-CPT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protein Balls - NTBM Better Protein Bars reviewed
    By steam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 04:38 AM
  2. The Incredible, Edible NTBM Better Protein Bars!
    By freefall365 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 02:07 AM