PCT for Epi/Katana Cycle Question

  1. PCT for Epi/Katana Cycle Question


    I have about a week left on my Epi/Katana cycle. I have been taking Epi @ 40mg/day and Katana @ 350mg/day.

    For my PCT, I have:

    Torem
    Lean Xtreme (for cortisol)
    Need2Slin
    N2Guard
    Bridge
    Forged Burner

    I am considering using Forma Stanzol, but would not be the same as running Bridge?

    Also, should I go ahead and start the Bridge this last week of the cycle to get a jump start? If so, 1 cap 3 times a day?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I have about a week left on my Epi/Katana cycle. I have been taking Epi @ 40mg/day and Katana @ 350mg/day.

    For my PCT, I have:

    Torem
    Lean Xtreme (for cortisol)
    Need2Slin
    N2Guard
    Bridge
    Forged Burner

    I am considering using Forma Stanzol, but would not be the same as running Bridge?

    Also, should I go ahead and start the Bridge this last week of the cycle to get a jump start? If so, 1 cap 3 times a day?
    no forged burner for PTC you dont want to be trying toloos fat in PCT , your body is very vunrable. give it a few weeks or after PCT at the MIN.
    you want Forged POST CYCLE.
    Id use the forma during but no bigge.

    trust me DONT try cuttign after cycle use the n2slin during and in pct and forged pct in pct. save the forged burner.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  3. I use the Forged Burner for energy, not really for fat loss. Not trying to lose my gains during PCT, just trying to get something to give an energy kick like Forged Burner does.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    no forged burner for PTC you dont want to be trying toloos fat in PCT , your body is very vunrable. give it a few weeks or after PCT at the MIN.
    you want Forged POST CYCLE.
    Id use the forma during but no bigge.

    trust me DONT try cuttign after cycle use the n2slin during and in pct and forged pct in pct. save the forged burner.
    Yup... I've cut once in PCT off Hdrol... dumbest thing I have ever done.... Everything blergs said is spot on bro. This guy knows his stuff!
    And using the forged burner for energy is not bad, just make sure you aren't using it too much as caffeine/stims tend to release cortisol. Have fun man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Since Lean Xtreme will act as a fat burning agent and reduce cortisol, it is still good to use during PCT because of needing to keep cort low, correct?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Since Lean Xtreme will act as a fat burning agent and reduce cortisol, it is still good to use during PCT because of needing to keep cort low, correct?
    that is correct
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. If you can, throw some HcGenerate into the PCT, 5 caps a day spread 3/2. You wont be disappointed..SJ

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    If you can, throw some HcGenerate into the PCT, 5 caps a day spread 3/2. You wont be disappointed..SJ
    If I have Forma Stanzol and Bridge at 4-5 caps a day, would that not suffice?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beast/Katana & Trenazone Cycle
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 04:32 PM
  2. Finishing Epi/Katana Cut Cycle
    By jrw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. hella/katana cycle
    By supernerd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:53 PM
  4. Adding on to Katana/Hella Cycle
    By sk01020 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Log in
Log in