WOW!! This **** tastes real good..

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I recently ordered and recieved a 2 lb Jug of vanilla Isolation by Brutal Alchemy. As I am sitting here, I, for the first time am drinking it. Man, this stuff tastes pretty damn good. I also had one earlier in the day with a serving of WM-HDP advanced carbohydrate, mix in it, three teaspoons to be exact.

Well, I have tried alot of protein drinks, and I have to say, this one is as good if not better then most other ones I have tried. I am already exicted to try the chocolate flavor down the road.

Anyway, if you are looking for a good tasting whey protein isolate drink, dont look any further. Only 110 calories, and it has 26 grams of protein per serving. I attached the link fior your review and its a good price to. $29.99 before the 15 percent discount.

SJ

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/P...ation-p67.html

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill have to give it a shot. always trying different proteins but mostly stick with on

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. I am going to have to give it a try.

How is that new waxy maize? Interested as I need to find me a good carb that doesn't bloat me, or make fat..

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. I am going to have to give it a try.

How is that new waxy maize? Interested as I need to find me a good carb that doesn't bloat me, or make fat..
this would be it.stuff mixes seamlessly no bloat and won't make you fat.I use it to add extra protein to my protein :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear that, SJ. I picked some up a while back and have yet to try it.

I've heard that protein costs are rising again, so I've been stocking up on as much as I can to stash way lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to try this either......might have to give this a shot next month as i'm looking for ways to cut corners on cals now that i'm starting to diet

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love a good whey protein isolate. It generally costs more, but the price on the isolation is reasonable factoring in the discount. I'm planning on trying it out soon!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love a good whey protein isolate. It generally costs more, but the price on the isolation is reasonable factoring in the discount. I'm planning on trying it out soon!
very true.its a solid deal

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its very nice and smooth :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm jealous.this was the next one I wanted to try.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff. Wish it came in a 5lb tub.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I love the Chocolate Isolation.
Well, I wiped out the Vanilla, LOL, yah its gone already. Very easy to mix, no bloat etc. Now I am Using my Dymatize ISO 100, until I get some more of the Isolation. Like BB said, I am going to try the Chocolate next. My girl did surprise me last night and bring me home a container of the new Gram Cracker Musclemilk. So I will prob have to wipe that out so she doesnt feel bad, while putting some fat on at the same time LOL.

SJ

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I wiped out the Vanilla, LOL, yah its gone already. Very easy to mix, no bloat etc. Now I am Using my Dymatize ISO 100, until I get some more of the Isolation. Like BB said, I am going to try the Chocolate next. My girl did surprise me last night and bring me home a container of the new Gram Cracker Musclemilk. So I will prob have to wipe that out so she doesnt feel bad, while putting some fat on at the same time LOL.

SJ
You'll love the choc bro... best tasting choc iso I've tried.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yea a five pound tub would be sweet

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My post workout shake is -

2 cups milk, 2 scoops Choc Isolation, 3 scoops N2Carb.... Yessssssss, I'm bulking. Can't forget I pop 2 Need2Slin before that shake ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna have to pick up some of the vanilla to try out ;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered about that stuff. May have to give it a try. I know you have good taste. Lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Might have to put this on the radar i go through protein so fast.