Helladrol Cycle

M

mh625

Awards
So I started my Hella cycle I am running 100 mgs a day been on for about 5 days now. Really nothing to report yet. I am also running a TD DHEA with it. This will not be a full log I am deployed and really dont have time for that. I will however update on how I am feeling and how my workouts are going weekly.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience helladrol doesn't kick in till around week 3. How long is your cycle?
Also, good choice in ph man, helladrol is hella fun lol.
Out of curiosity why did you start at 100?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Takes a while for Helladrol to kick in but the gains are great when it does. Look for weeks 3-5 to be the sweet spot!

M

mh625

Awards
In my experience helladrol doesn't kick in till around week 3. How long is your cycle?
Also, good choice in ph man, helladrol is hella fun lol.
Out of curiosity why did you start at 100?
I am a pretty big guy already (6' 3" 235 lbs) and I have done many phs in the past including SD, X-tren, D-plex, and Hdrol to name a few. I just feel for me 100mgs is the sweet spot.

M

mh625

Awards
Takes a while for Helladrol to kick in but the gains are great when it does. Look for weeks 3-5 to be the sweet spot!
Yeah I am still waiting I've only been on for 6 days now so no rush just keeping iron moving and eating as clean as possible its kinda hard being deployed and keeping your diet right but I do the best I can.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a pretty big guy already (6' 3" 235 lbs) and I have done many phs in the past including SD, X-tren, D-plex, and Hdrol to name a few. I just feel for me 100mgs is the sweet spot.
Ahh, I see. Interested to see your results! I will probably be close to 230 when I start my next cycle and I am hoping to try and use some Helladrol to cut :)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
the gains will come give it time

M

mh625

Awards
Good length for helladrol :D

What you got lined up for PCT?
For PCT I am gonna run clomid for my serm I prefer it over nolva, I will also run DAA, and PCT Assist, I have some Erase I might run that for PCT or maybe durning cycle since my TD DHEA does convert to estrogen I will see how I'm doing before I decide.

M

mh625

Awards
Just an update I am on week two. I am feeling like my muscles are fuller. I did get a good workout in monday chest and shoulders, my shoulder presses were a little weak but that was expected since I had did chest first. It was a cardio day for me today I ran 3.5 miles and it was a little tougher than usual dont know if thats because of my cycle or if its just the elevation here (6000+ ft). Tommorrow back and traps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update I am on week two. I am feeling like my muscles are fuller. I did get a good workout in monday chest and shoulders, my shoulder presses were a little weak but that was expected since I had did chest first. It was a cardio day for me today I ran 3.5 miles and it was a little tougher than usual dont know if thats because of my cycle or if its just the elevation here (6000+ ft). Tommorrow back and traps.

Good update! Cardio tends to be affected negatively during PH/DS cycles, so that is common. It will return to normal once the cycle ends

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, good progress. Muscle fullness and stuff do tend to make anytype of cardio (aside from just brisk walks) a bit more taxing. Just something to get used to if you find it annoying. I would keep an eye on the blood pressure as well, as it can be elevated during cycles. Nothing a little Hawthorn berry can cure though ;)

I may have to run Hella again... so many good logs recently popping up on it... Keep killing it man!!

M

mh625

Awards
Good update! Cardio tends to be affected negatively during PH/DS cycles, so that is common. It will return to normal once the cycle ends
Cool my cardio isn't too bad it was just a little tougher than usual. I'll just keep pushing through I'm sure it will come around.

M

mh625

Awards
Wow, good progress. Muscle fullness and stuff do tend to make anytype of cardio (aside from just brisk walks) a bit more taxing. Just something to get used to if you find it annoying. I would keep an eye on the blood pressure as well, as it can be elevated during cycles. Nothing a little Hawthorn berry can cure though ;)

I may have to run Hella again... so many good logs recently popping up on it... Keep killing it man!!
Yeah I'm sure my blood pressure is fine I will have my medic check it out but I am not really worried at this point. I haven't had any headaches like I get with SD. No sides at all yet really. I am running CEL's cycle assit pretty sure that has hawthorn berry in it.

M

mh625

Awards
Just a quick update tonight my cardio went alot better I just think I had ate something bad the other day and wasn't 100 percent but I had no problem tonight.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick update tonight my cardio went alot better I just think I had ate something bad the other day and wasn't 100 percent but I had no problem tonight.
Good to hear bro. Keep killing it!!

M

mh625

Awards
Hey in for another update. I felt a little smaller today I have no way of weighing myself I don't have access to a scale but I feel slimmer and muscles are definantly looking bigger. I will try to find a scale so I can update on weight. Workouts have been going good, no real strength gains as of yet but my endurance is a little bit better. The thing that is most noticable is my muscles will get sore but then they are good the next day. I really am liking the DHEA with hella right now. No sides to speak of as of yet I will be on week three as of Monday.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Im in....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey in for another update. I felt a little smaller today I have no way of weighing myself I don't have access to a scale but I feel slimmer and muscles are definantly looking bigger. I will try to find a scale so I can update on weight. Workouts have been going good, no real strength gains as of yet but my endurance is a little bit better. The thing that is most noticable is my muscles will get sore but then they are good the next day. I really am liking the DHEA with hella right now. No sides to speak of as of yet I will be on week three as of Monday.

Good to hear bro. Sounds like you've got a good recomp going. Keep the updates coming and get yourself weighed when possible.

M

mh625

Awards
Had leg workout last night went pretty good I have a pinched nerve in my back so I didn't use too much weight. I felt good though had a good pump on my calves, hams, and quads. This morning was another 30 mins of cardio and every minute sucked thats just because my legs were so tight but pushed through and felt pretty good afterwards. No back pumps or anything to speak of.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man I am trying to update everytime I get a chance I am in Afghanistan right now so its hard sometimes but I will update as much as possible
No problem bro. Keep safe and report back when you can! :)

M

mh625

Awards
In for another update. This morning was back. I felt really strong. My stamina is definantly up so thats good. Still no update on weight. If I had to guess I would say I'm around 235 or 240. Thats about 5 lbs heavier than usual. Got cardio here in a little bit. No sides to report at all.

M

mh625

Awards
Alright another update. I am definantly feeling the effects of the hella now. Last night was legs. I was very strong and my stamina is way up I just dont get tired. So thats good. No real side effects. I have a pinched nerve in my back so my back kinda hurts today. I dont think its back pumps I just think its and old injury that was aggrevated by the squats I did. I'll update again in about a week.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright another update. I am definantly feeling the effects of the hella now. Last night was legs. I was very strong and my stamina is way up I just dont get tired. So thats good. No real side effects. I have a pinched nerve in my back so my back kinda hurts today. I dont think its back pumps I just think its and old injury that was aggrevated by the squats I did. I'll update again in about a week.
Nice update man!! Good going!

M

mh625

Awards
Okay workouts have been going real good. I get a great pump istantly I mean as soon as I do 1 set on any muscle group I can feel the blood rush to that muscle. I am having a good mind to muscle connection going I guess. I think this is turning out to be more of a cut than a recomp simply because I can't get enough calories, you know eating army dfac food. All is well though my abs are starting to show pretty good, which usually a very difficult for me. I am only doing 30 mins of cardio every other day. Next week I pick that up to everyday so the gains should be even greater. All and all this has been a very good run so far and I still have a ways to go. I think Hella is the best Halo clone that I have taken and for the amount of pills MG for MG you cannot beat the price.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay workouts have been going real good. I get a great pump istantly I mean as soon as I do 1 set on any muscle group I can feel the blood rush to that muscle. I am having a good mind to muscle connection going I guess. I think this is turning out to be more of a cut than a recomp simply because I can't get enough calories, you know eating army dfac food. All is well though my abs are starting to show pretty good, which usually a very difficult for me. I am only doing 30 mins of cardio every other day. Next week I pick that up to everyday so the gains should be even greater. All and all this has been a very good run so far and I still have a ways to go. I think Hella is the best Halo clone that I have taken and for the amount of pills MG for MG you cannot beat the price.
Glad you are having fun on your cycle! I think hella will get you hella shredded if you keep dieting like that and then UP the cardio. Should be ripped well before summer. (I'm jealous lol).

And hella is a great deal mg for mg. Best price of all the clones out atm I think.

M

mh625

Awards
Glad you are having fun on your cycle! I think hella will get you hella shredded if you keep dieting like that and then UP the cardio. Should be ripped well before summer. (I'm jealous lol).

And hella is a great deal mg for mg. Best price of all the clones out atm I think.
Yeah no doubt Hella is the best priced and I am actually loving the run so far. By the way I got a chance to weigh in today and I was right I'm up about 7 to 10 lbs I usually walk around at about 232-235 and I am at 242 at the end of the day today. I will weigh in again next friday and update

M

mh625

Awards
Update. Workouts are great my stamina and strength are way up. Definantly leaning out real good. Still no sides at all. Sunday I start cardio everyday instead of eod so I should really start seeing some increased fat loss. All in all great run so far. Gotta love helladrol.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Good stuff brotha!!! Just watch the cardio, when I was running 4 days a week on my halo cycle, I really felt it in my joints (knees, angles).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update. Workouts are great my stamina and strength are way up. Definantly leaning out real good. Still no sides at all. Sunday I start cardio everyday instead of eod so I should really start seeing some increased fat loss. All in all great run so far. Gotta love helladrol.
Yea, the time to up cardio and diet hard is now when you have the extra anabolism from Helladrol. Great stuff man, no sides? AWESOME.

M

mh625

Awards
Good stuff brotha!!! Just watch the cardio, when I was running 4 days a week on my halo cycle, I really felt it in my joints (knees, angles).
Yeah I hear ya. Thanks for the advice I am still running a TD dhea and I think its helping with the dryness of the joints. I also have some Joint Tech by Dymatize. Halo has never really dried my joints, nothing like SD does me at 30mgs does.

M

mh625

Awards
Yea, the time to up cardio and diet hard is now when you have the extra anabolism from Helladrol. Great stuff man, no sides? AWESOME.
Definantly my diet has been pretty good considering its all army dfac food. I am not eating any cookies, cakes, or ice cream or anything like that. I try to get most of my carbs in at breakfast. Other than that its pretty much an anabolic diet. The extra cardio should really do me some good I'm excited.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Anabolics 2
K Anabolics 5
M Anabolics 4
F Anabolics 12
C Anabolics 7