Helladrol Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mh625 View Post
    Okay workouts have been going real good. I get a great pump istantly I mean as soon as I do 1 set on any muscle group I can feel the blood rush to that muscle. I am having a good mind to muscle connection going I guess. I think this is turning out to be more of a cut than a recomp simply because I can't get enough calories, you know eating army dfac food. All is well though my abs are starting to show pretty good, which usually a very difficult for me. I am only doing 30 mins of cardio every other day. Next week I pick that up to everyday so the gains should be even greater. All and all this has been a very good run so far and I still have a ways to go. I think Hella is the best Halo clone that I have taken and for the amount of pills MG for MG you cannot beat the price.
    Glad you are having fun on your cycle! I think hella will get you hella shredded if you keep dieting like that and then UP the cardio. Should be ripped well before summer. (I'm jealous lol).

And hella is a great deal mg for mg. Best price of all the clones out atm I think.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Glad you are having fun on your cycle! I think hella will get you hella shredded if you keep dieting like that and then UP the cardio. Should be ripped well before summer. (I'm jealous lol).

And hella is a great deal mg for mg. Best price of all the clones out atm I think.
    Yeah no doubt Hella is the best priced and I am actually loving the run so far. By the way I got a chance to weigh in today and I was right I'm up about 7 to 10 lbs I usually walk around at about 232-235 and I am at 242 at the end of the day today. I will weigh in again next friday and update
    •   

3. Update. Workouts are great my stamina and strength are way up. Definantly leaning out real good. Still no sides at all. Sunday I start cardio everyday instead of eod so I should really start seeing some increased fat loss. All in all great run so far. Gotta love helladrol.

4. Good stuff brotha!!! Just watch the cardio, when I was running 4 days a week on my halo cycle, I really felt it in my joints (knees, angles).
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

5. Quote Originally Posted by mh625 View Post
    Update. Workouts are great my stamina and strength are way up. Definantly leaning out real good. Still no sides at all. Sunday I start cardio everyday instead of eod so I should really start seeing some increased fat loss. All in all great run so far. Gotta love helladrol.
    Yea, the time to up cardio and diet hard is now when you have the extra anabolism from Helladrol. Great stuff man, no sides? AWESOME.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    Good stuff brotha!!! Just watch the cardio, when I was running 4 days a week on my halo cycle, I really felt it in my joints (knees, angles).
    Yeah I hear ya. Thanks for the advice I am still running a TD dhea and I think its helping with the dryness of the joints. I also have some Joint Tech by Dymatize. Halo has never really dried my joints, nothing like SD does me at 30mgs does.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea, the time to up cardio and diet hard is now when you have the extra anabolism from Helladrol. Great stuff man, no sides? AWESOME.
    Definantly my diet has been pretty good considering its all army dfac food. I am not eating any cookies, cakes, or ice cream or anything like that. I try to get most of my carbs in at breakfast. Other than that its pretty much an anabolic diet. The extra cardio should really do me some good I'm excited.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first Helladrol cycle log
    By scjordan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 11:41 PM
  2. Helladrol Cycle Log
    By Aznmonk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 01:33 PM
  3. Helladrol cycle
    By Mafty in forum Anabolics