Expiration Date on helladrol

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Have two bottles of the above. There is a little white sticker on the bottom with two numbers. Is the bottom number the expiration date?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you just buy them? I've noticed they've been putting the MFG instead of expiration dates. Hope this helps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Helladrol I have (and any other Mr supps) don't have a sticker, but are stamped on the bottom. They show the month and year of expiration pretty clearly

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The rules have changed a little on expiration dates. In order to remain compliant, instead of putting an expiration date on our products we put the manufactured date.

We do stamp our products but that machine is a POS and requires constant maintenance, so we also use stickers. In fact here lately most of our products have the sticker manufactured date not the stamp.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The rules have changed a little on expiration dates. In order to remain compliant, instead of putting an expiration date on our products we put the manufactured date.

We do stamp our products but that machine is a POS and requires constant maintenance, so we also use stickers. In fact here lately most of our products have the sticker manufactured date not the stamp.

Well, that pretty much explains it all right there. Thanks for the info!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem bro. I imagine yours had the mfg date like mine.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cause I started thinking they were expired. Then I seen it said MFG.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You really don't have to worry about the expiration date.....these suckers will be good for YEARS after they expire as long as you keep them stored in a cool, dry place.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ THIS, as long as you keep cool and away from light you are g2g

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really don't have to worry about the expiration date.....these suckers will be good for YEARS after they expire as long as you keep them stored in a cool, dry place.
Yep...that's why I STASH!! :sgrin: