Expiration Date on helladrol
- 01-11-2012, 07:53 PM
- 01-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Did you just buy them? I've noticed they've been putting the MFG instead of expiration dates. Hope this helps.
- 01-12-2012, 09:05 AM
The Helladrol I have (and any other Mr supps) don't have a sticker, but are stamped on the bottom. They show the month and year of expiration pretty clearlyRecoverbro Elite"This is what we've been working on"
01-12-2012, 05:53 PM
The rules have changed a little on expiration dates. In order to remain compliant, instead of putting an expiration date on our products we put the manufactured date.
We do stamp our products but that machine is a POS and requires constant maintenance, so we also use stickers. In fact here lately most of our products have the sticker manufactured date not the stamp.
01-12-2012, 05:57 PM
01-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Thanks you for the responses.
01-18-2012, 08:23 AM
No problem bro. I imagine yours had the mfg date like mine.
01-18-2012, 08:24 AM
Cause I started thinking they were expired. Then I seen it said MFG.
01-18-2012, 12:10 PM
You really don't have to worry about the expiration date.....these suckers will be good for YEARS after they expire as long as you keep them stored in a cool, dry place.
01-18-2012, 12:17 PM
^^^ THIS, as long as you keep cool and away from light you are g2g
doing my own thang!
01-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Yep...that's why I STASH!!Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
Recoverbro Elite"This is what we've been working on"
Similar Forum Threads
- By d77 in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2011, 09:55 AM
- By redrocket399 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-23-2009, 06:37 PM
- By way2slickrick in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2009, 09:14 PM
- By eagleyes in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2007, 07:50 PM
- By SeaHawk22 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2004, 05:53 PM