Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/35/Oxygen+4+Energy+Single/

Final Review:

Energy: The oxygen doesn't give you crazy energy like a stimulant based preworkout. You could describe it as a different kind of energy I guess. It felt like I was sitting in my car ready to go but I wasn't bouncing around at all. I also didn't have that cracked out feeling in the gym where I couldn't just sit down or couldn't rest between sets because I was energized. However the energy doesn't give you any anxiety or uneasy feeling at all.

Focus: Focus with this was increased. Almost like tunnel vision towards the task at hand. I really liked this aspect of the product. On the way to the gym I was ready to excercise and didn't dread going to the gym at all while using this product pre workout. During workouts it would almost get you re-focused to go onto the next muscle group or ready for cardio.

Alertness: Also received a bit of alertness especially during the preworkout doses. The focus had me concentrating on what was going on but it felt like my brain was working more clearly to plan out how I was going to attack the workout. Thoughts were clear and the tough day at work was forgotten. It was great to be able to leave work and leave the stress of work at work. This is unusal for me.

Pumps: This claims to give pumps. I never really noticed anything special in terms of pump from this product. My legs got really pumped during their training session but it's tough to believe that the oxygen really contributed to that.

Endurance: This is where the product truly shined. I felt when I used the oxygen it helped my breathing and deep breaths felt easier. It truly felt better to be able to breath easier, not that it's hard to breath anyway, just easier. I also enjoyed the product because I was able to use it during the workout to re-energize myself to be able to push lifts that I'm usually doing and I'm already worn out. The oxygen also made the cardio a bit easier. I didn't mind doing it however I'm not at a part of my training when I'm doing long periods of cardio.

Ease of use was great with the oxygen. No powder, no pills....just spray and go. Bottle is very light so it wasn't a burden to carry around the bottle.

Cons: The worst part about the product is that it doesn't last long enough. The bottle is light enough that I wouldn't mind seeing it doubled in size because a weeks worth of workouts isn't enough. I also wouldn't mind seeing them put a mechanism on the bottle to stop spraying after each spray. Almost like a bartender with the bottle tops that pour a shot and stop. Dosing was difficult, the bottle lasted 6 workouts and is supposed to last 10 workouts, so obviously just spraying what you think is a dose isn't always correct.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review of it Gotti! I could pretty much carbon copy what your experience was since I got basically the same results

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review of it Gotti! I could pretty much carbon copy what your experience was since I got basically the same results
haha yep, as i was reading your log day by day, it was like wow, i worked whatever muscle yesterday and felt that similar effect....good product....just gotta get sams club or costco type boxes of it so you dont' run out to quick

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
haha yep, as i was reading your log day by day, it was like wow, i worked whatever muscle yesterday and felt that similar effect....good product....just gotta get sams club or costco type boxes of it so you dont' run out to quick
So this would be a great product for members who are looking to bridge between their preworkouts. For example, I just got done running N2Amp, and I am taking a month off before starting up. Now normally I dont do anything in between as I am trying to give my body a break from the caff and stims etc. Something like this I can use for the four weeks before starting up another preworkout regimen..

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this would be a great product for members who are looking to bridge between their preworkouts. For example, I just got done running N2Amp, and I am taking a month off before starting up. Now normally I dont do anything in between as I am trying to give my body a break from the caff and stims etc. Something like this I can use for the four weeks before starting up another preworkout regimen..

SJ

It would definitely help as an alternative to stimulants for an increase in focus and alertness for sure ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got to get more info on this....
Sounds "different" lol

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
It would definitely help as an alternative to stimulants for an increase in focus and alertness for sure ;)
Yah, thats what I am hoping. You know I will have to try this out. Its on my "To do list."

SJ

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nice review

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will try this supp some time down the road.