First Dosage of Transaderm

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

First Dosage of Transaderm

Just applied my first dosage of Transaderm. It almost dried up before i could even spread it out. Going to run it for 4 weeks (maybe longer) and see how it goes...I have been supplement free for over a month...All I will be taking with Transaderm is Cell-Tech and protein/gainers....Looking forward to seeing how this stuff works out. I will keep everyone updated.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385
    Just applied my first dosage of Transaderm. It almost dried up before i could even spread it out. Going to run it for 4 weeks (maybe longer) and see how it goes...I have been supplement free for over a month...All I will be taking with Transaderm is Cell-Tech and protein/gainers....Looking forward to seeing how this stuff works out. I will keep everyone updated.

Nice! I think you will enjoy it. Let us know how it goes bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If you are dosing higher than ~8 pumps a day, an AI goes well with it. You don't have to get crazy but it does help you stay dry.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

I am running it at 5 pumps
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

It has been about an hour and a half since I applied it....Before I say anything, I was pretty tired all day today...Even when I took my pre workout I was still tired at the gym at around 1pm...I applied this stuff at around 5 and now I just have energy...Energy like I am pumped up and ready to workout again or do something...I havnt really felt pumped up motivated like this since on my last cycle....I know it seems crazy but I dunno, it just feel great right now and ready to do something, while my wife lays on the coach being a bum and doesnt want to go out and do something, lol.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I got a pick me up from it, mainly from the preg in it, for about a week than it subsided. It sucked, loved the smooth energy and clarity it gave me.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good to hear your liking it.your back looks really good
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.47%

Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385 View Post
    It has been about an hour and a half since I applied it....Before I say anything, I was pretty tired all day today...Even when I took my pre workout I was still tired at the gym at around 1pm...I applied this stuff at around 5 and now I just have energy...Energy like I am pumped up and ready to workout again or do something...I havnt really felt pumped up motivated like this since on my last cycle....I know it seems crazy but I dunno, it just feel great right now and ready to do something, while my wife lays on the coach being a bum and doesnt want to go out and do something, lol.
    glad you like it bro! yeah trans is just like a magic.. keep it up! and let us know how it goes on and on... lol!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.57%

Glad your liking it. It's crazy how fast it dries huh
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

I always got an energy boost from Transaderm also. Started kicking in well about an hour after application for me
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.47%

Bought one last week though I have it held to ship with some more items later!! Trans is the best!!
    bump for this guys!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

I know I havnt updated this is a bit now but I am 2 weeks into being back into the gym...First week was tough, strength is down which I expected...This week though my strength is way up from the week before.....I am also taking creatine but I know it cant be all....I am going to be underway for 17 days starting monday so I cant stay exact with my routine due to lack of equipment on the ship but I will try my best. Hopefully when I get back my strength will be continuing to go up. I will let everyone know then.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

I know I havnt updated this is a bit now but I am 2 weeks into being back into the gym...First week was tough, strength is down which I expected...This week though my strength is way up from the week before.....I am also taking creatine but I know it cant be all....I am going to be underway for 17 days starting monday so I cant stay exact with my routine due to lack of equipment on the ship but I will try my best. Hopefully when I get back my strength will be continuing to go up. I will let everyone know then.
    damn, i thought all navy ships had a gym on board...oh well, if there are marines on board they always bring free weights-they don't leave home without them , lol. back in the day when we got bored used to have sit up push up contests...used to have a thing called a bullworker, i could get a decent upper body workout with it when i didn't have time to hit the gym for a proper workout....btw-17 day deployment? you tad or something?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.93%

Imm sure you will like it, its a nice product
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.93%

keep up the hard work!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Sounds like so far so good!! Keep us updated bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

Well it has finally been 17 days...I didnt workout like I wanted to on this underway but I did keep up with the transderm for the most part...With limited working out I have still notice be looking leaner and my strength is still up. The days I was able to workout I couldnt believe what I could do. Now that I am back home I will get back into my routine monday. LONGEST UNDERWAY EVER.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well it has finally been 17 days...I didnt workout like I wanted to on this underway but I did keep up with the transderm for the most part...With limited working out I have still notice be looking leaner and my strength is still up. The days I was able to workout I couldnt believe what I could do. Now that I am back home I will get back into my routine monday. LONGEST UNDERWAY EVER.
    I really liked the recomp from transaderm. Looks like you are too.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I really liked the recomp from transaderm. Looks like you are too.
    Transaderm is excellent in that respect. With the right diet and training, it can be an EXCELLENT recomping agent
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Following along
    ACSM-CPT
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%

This stuff has much more than 4 weeks...I think mine lasted close to 8-10 at recommended dosages
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

It is supposed to be 60 days at 5 pumps per day, but there is actually quite a bit more than that in there from my experience
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.36%

Gotta love how fast it dries! Stuffs bomb

Similar Forum Threads

1. ? About Transaderm