Discount Code For Beast and Katana Order

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I am about to order 10 orders of beast and Katana this Fri before they get Banned and was wondering if there is any discount codes for more than 10%??? Let me know thanks.

mathew34

Awards
yeah!! needto139 is a big help to get 10% off!! :thumbsup:

mathew34

Awards
2012 is coming.. Let's stock up some supp or our favorites supplements from NTBM!!
am gonna stock my favorites!! Powerchews, Transaderm, N2Burn, pancakes, need2sleep, need2slin, N2KTS..
:popcorn:

tonybaby

Awards
Katanadrol is not being banned. Katanadrol contains furazabol thp ether, not pro stanozol thp (which is being banned) so there is no need for concern.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
So just Beast (Superdrol) is being banned from MrSupp? hella, Katana and Diesiel will still be available in 2012?

tonybaby

Awards
Yes, they should be available for a while even superdrol. From my understanding the ban is specific to the superdrol and pro stanz nonclementure .
The public committee review is what will be coming to a close later this month. If this round of bans are anything like the previous bans - the products in Question should be around for another 10-12 months. I wouldn't go all stock up crazy like the rest of these guys....just yet lol. I would wait til the last couple of weeks before the before the actual implementation of the law. What surprises me is none the n2bm reps didn't chimes in. Hope this helps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though Katana is not prostanozol, I've heard from reliable sources that it is in fact on its way out. So if I wanted some I would stock up in it!

mathew34

Awards
let's just wait if it is going to banned!! if not!! Im also stock up in it! ;)

BrainyMuscle

Awards
I am about to order 10 orders of beast and Katana this Fri before they get Banned and was wondering if there is any discount codes for more than 10%??? Let me know thanks.
The best place to get deals on those supps I found is at their Facebook page, usually 2 for 1's and bigger seasonal coupons etc.. Interesting points guys on the potential banning of Katanadrol.

I just started my cycle yesterday and sheesh I'm burning up, I guess it does'nt help we are in the middle on summer here in Australia.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best place to get deals on those supps I found is at their Facebook page, usually 2 for 1's and bigger seasonal coupons etc.. Interesting points guys on the potential banning of Katanadrol.

I just started my cycle yesterday and sheesh I'm burning up, I guess it does'nt help we are in the middle on summer here in Australia.

You are right about that. Joining Mr supps Facebook page is a very good idea to stay up on all their offers and sales. They run a sale every Thursday, and a lot of times there are some great prices and offers on specific products and PHs. I've bought a few items during their Facebook Thursday sales. I got a great deal on Formastanozol a few weeks ago ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely time to stock up fellas.. And join the FB page as well as NTBM FB

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I just got 8 bottles of beast and 4 of katana!!!!! Love it. Thank you Mr Supps!

mathew34

Awards
got 3 bottles only.. :( next week i will put my order again!! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got 8 bottles of beast and 4 of katana!!!!! Love it. Thank you Mr Supps!
That's one hell of a nice order there to put in the stash bud!! Awesome! :sgrin:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Need a b1g1 so I can try beast :evil: later in the year

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I just got my other order in today, thanks MrSupp!!! These should last me a while..... Im buyin bottles every week until their gone!!!

Attachments

Thatguy_603

Awards
I just got my other order in today, thanks MrSupp!!! These should last me a while..... Im buyin bottles every week until their gone!!!
Dam are u trying to get as big as the hulk... Lol

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Lol im tryin hard!!!! Work Train Eat Sleep!!!