Another Transderm Question

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if this has been covered...I saw the post about Transaderm for 8 weeks using a OTC PCT...But what about just a 4 week run of it. Would I need a PCT at all. From what I seem it is very mild.....PS Thanks for the fast shipping as always. It is great being in the states again and not have to wait 3 weeks for my order anymore.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for a 4 week run I can't see this creating any type of shutdown.though I'll bump this for more thoughts.

good to see ya posting and back in the states again.merry xmas!!

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I dont think so I wouldnt suffer from any shutdown...Did 100mgs of helladrol for 6 weeks and only felt shutdown on the last few days...So I am sure this wont get even close to that.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I also did a big cycle on deployment /w androhard, androlean, andromass and dbol with no shutdown. I should be ok...I might run a low dose of forma just to be safe.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A 4 week run of Transaderm shouldn't require a PCT as long as your dosage isn't too high. If you stay at recommended dosage of 5 pumps twice a day you should be fine ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what Rick said. Dosage is the important part with keeping your hpta going on a 4 week run of it. Recommended dosage, you'll be good to go.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Oh so its 5 pumps twice a day? I thought it was 5 pumps once a day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh so its 5 pumps twice a day? I thought it was 5 pumps once a day
You are right. I must have had Formastanozol in the brain when I typed...lol. Transaderm is 5 pumps ONCE per day ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are right. I must have had Formastanozol in the brain when I typed...lol. Transaderm is 5 pumps ONCE per day ;)
lol-i always have forma on the brain.....

mathew34

Awards
I've got a couple of bottles and an tempted to try it out, but I'll just save it for a base on my next cycle. :evil: