Another Transderm Question

1. Another Transderm Question

I am not sure if this has been covered...I saw the post about Transaderm for 8 weeks using a OTC PCT...But what about just a 4 week run of it. Would I need a PCT at all. From what I seem it is very mild.....PS Thanks for the fast shipping as always. It is great being in the states again and not have to wait 3 weeks for my order anymore.

2. for a 4 week run I can't see this creating any type of shutdown.though I'll bump this for more thoughts.

good to see ya posting and back in the states again.merry xmas!!

3. Thanks man, I dont think so I wouldnt suffer from any shutdown...Did 100mgs of helladrol for 6 weeks and only felt shutdown on the last few days...So I am sure this wont get even close to that.
    •   

4. I also did a big cycle on deployment /w androhard, androlean, andromass and dbol with no shutdown. I should be ok...I might run a low dose of forma just to be safe.

5. A 4 week run of Transaderm shouldn't require a PCT as long as your dosage isn't too high. If you stay at recommended dosage of 5 pumps twice a day you should be fine
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

6. Exactly what Rick said. Dosage is the important part with keeping your hpta going on a 4 week run of it. Recommended dosage, you'll be good to go.

7. Oh so its 5 pumps twice a day? I thought it was 5 pumps once a day

8. Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385
    Oh so its 5 pumps twice a day? I thought it was 5 pumps once a day
    You are right. I must have had Formastanozol in the brain when I typed...lol. Transaderm is 5 pumps ONCE per day
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You are right. I must have had Formastanozol in the brain when I typed...lol. Transaderm is 5 pumps ONCE per day
    lol-i always have forma on the brain.....

10. I've got a couple of bottles and an tempted to try it out, but I'll just save it for a base on my next cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. will transderm or form help
    By jep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:02 PM
  2. Dermacrine and Rs transderm Pic and WTF
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 01:48 PM
  3. EPI+Transderm??
    By BJJBB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6