Power Chews D-Test

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Power Chews D-Test
These taste very good ;)

I know these aren't NTBM's products but I believe they're a friend of the company.

I received a sample today and I have to say that taking these are like eating DAA candies... a perfect dose of DAA in 4 tablets.
Each flavor is great... can be habit forming too... good thing i had only a sample or i would have eaten more than a daily dose hehe

http://powerchews.com/Pages/D-Test/

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i went threw a thing of bcaa power chews in 8 days.....taste too good and i dont really eat candy

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are incredibly addictive to say the least! Especially the new bull berry flavor!:yumyum:

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
so much easier to pop them in and chew... any time any where... no scooping, no mess, no stinky bottle from leaving it in your car or locker for a few days... power chews are uber convenient

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
so much easier to pop them in and chew... any time any where... no scooping, no mess, no stinky bottle from leaving it in your car or locker for a few days... power chews are uber convenient
yes they are. Im in outside sales so for me they are very nice. I dont have the time or im stuck in my car going from place to place so these allow me BCAA's whenever and where ever.......cant be beat

Power Chews

Awards
Glad you liked the taste of our product! What you stated here is the whole point in THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR PRODUCT! CONVENIENCE,CONVENIENCE, CONVENIENCE!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I have been using them also, def have to say it is really nice to have something that you can just chew instead of having to worry about making another drink. I like the taste of a lot of my supps that I drink individually but when you start mixing in 3-4 different things it can end up tasting like ****, or mudding the flavors together.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed them! And yeah, they're like candy for sure, so it can get dangerous if you're not careful with the willpower. Eating a bunch of BCAAs isn't nearly as bad as eating a huge handful of the pre-workout chews...can't imagine that'd be too fun! lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got an email last week, looks like I finally get to give them a try myself. Can't wait.

mathew34

Awards
Can't wait to try the pre-workout too. I know I get sick of preworkout shakes pretty fast and it's not long before the taste starts to suck. Popping some Power Chews pre-workout on the ride home from work, would enable me to get right to the gym without dealing with making a shake in the car, etc.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I got a shipment confirmation email for my sample pack a few days ago as well. Can't wait to try the new flavor!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to try the pre-workout too. I know I get sick of preworkout shakes pretty fast and it's not long before the taste starts to suck. Popping some Power Chews pre-workout on the ride home from work, would enable me to get right to the gym without dealing with making a shake in the car, etc.
Awesome! Let us know what you think bro!

F1redUp

Awards
They are sooo good especially the bull berry I wish they would make some that were only that flavor!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
SUPER stoked to try the bull berry when I get them!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These rock.. Will never go back to using DAA powder now!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These rock.. Will never go back to using DAA powder now!
I agree man. Why choke down some nasty chalky bulk powder when you have these available?! They taste great and the LCLT added makes it all the better!

mathew34

Awards
bull berry flavor!!! when i can get you!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!! anyway putting my order now!! hehe.. ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I really like the berry flavor, tastes epic.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mathew34

Awards
WELL, i just tasted the berry flavor!! Damn!! so delicious!! this will be my another addicting flavor!! nom nom nom!! :popcorn: