Home from Deployment

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, just got home the other day from deployment. It feels good to be back in the states again...In a new condo that my wife moved into all by herself just so I didnt have to deal with it, I know, I am very lucky.....I am going to goto a local gym today to see if I can get a membership. Its only $20 a month and by there site it looks pretty nice....I took the past few weeks off from working out due to the work load on the ship and the boat started rocking a lot so it was just unsafe to workout. But I am ready to hit the weights again...Planning my next cycle for early next year...I am either going with Beastdrol or Dieselbolan this time....Leaning on Diesel due to the huge mass gains....

I converted a lot of guys from the ship to NTBM/Mr.Supps products...I always recommended them in your guys direction. You cant go wrong with Nate and his loyalty to his customers. With there support for the military helps a lot to for us on pricing.

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi...I will be back on the forums now. Pretty much have the next 2 weeks off.

UPDATE: PICTURES
NTBM Contest 7 months ago

And Now

Last edited:
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up bro, glad to have you back. Run the Diesel, you should blow up!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Diesel is a good welcome back cycle for you man :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X3 for Diesel!!!

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
There u go guys, added some pictures.....My only worry with Diesel is gyno....I am gyno prone and I am worried to get it bad with Diesel....Any thoughts on that?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run a AI/anti prolactin. forma stanzol + vitex/p5p will take care of you. you wont get gyno while using that stuff.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
run a AI/anti prolactin. forma stanzol + vitex/p5p will take care of you. you wont get gyno while using that stuff.
OP I think you'll be fine with Diesel. DMZ is typically leaner gains and the bloat/estro from MLMG in diesel isn't going to be that bad. Just run diesel at 3 caps a day (which would get 90mg of MLMG - wouldn't expect to see any gyno symptoms at that dosage). I wouldn't recommend more than that since you are gyno prone.

And BTW you are looking huge in your new photos!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like everyone has you taken care of already.
Welcome back!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you back, man!

And I have to say, you're in amazing shape (not that you weren't in good shape, before)! You definitely don't need any cycles in my opinion lol, but I'd lean toward Diesel, as well.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate that man.. All the muscle gained this deployment was from free weights and a lat pull down machine....Ship is limited in equipment but the results I got are awesome so I cannot Complain

Glad to see you back, man!

And I have to say, you're in amazing shape (not that you weren't in good shape, before)! You definitely don't need any cycles in my opinion lol, but I'd lean toward Diesel, as well.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
For PCT this go around I am going to use Nolva (almost out of clomid)...What dosage should I use with Nolva?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate that man.. All the muscle gained this deployment was from free weights and a lat pull down machine....Ship is limited in equipment but the results I got are awesome so I cannot Complain
Diet > everything else (imo)

The results speak for themselves. Now change that avatar to your new beastly self! Haha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

I have some for trade but don't tell the forum mods :p

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
great work man.
What does your back routine look like? That is one area I don't have great luck with

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ship?

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
great work man.
What does your back routine look like? That is one area I don't have great luck with
T-Bar rows, Barbell rows, Dumbell Row, Weighted Pull ups, Cable Pulldowns, Lat wide grip/narrow grip pull downs.....I am really into isolating each back muscle. So depending on the day I have a different focus for my back routine...I lacked on lower back this deployment which I can really see....I just hate deadlifts..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are in incredible shape bro. Added a bunch of muscle and looking pretty ripped on top of that :cheers:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USS Anzio

Thanks Rick
East coast? I know most from the west and don't know it so I'm assuming east anyways. 12 years and I've only spent 1 wk or so in a ship (USS New Orleans)

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
East coast? I know most from the west and don't know it so I'm assuming east anyways. 12 years and I've only spent 1 wk or so in a ship (USS New Orleans)
We are no longer friends, lol. I have already been on 2 deployment in less then 3 years on my ship

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are no longer friends, lol. I have already been on 2 deployment in less then 3 years on my ship
Haha I feel ya man, all my deployments are to the sand box and other obscure arduous places. I've been with the Marines most of my time

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Haha I feel ya man, all my deployments are to the sand box and other obscure arduous places. I've been with the Marines most of my time
I probably rather be on the ship then out there. I work in the engine room so its normally really hot down there...But I can at least get out of that heat whenever i want.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably rather be on the ship then out there. I work in the engine room so its normally really hot down there...But I can at least get out of that heat whenever i want.
And I'm the opposite. No desire to be on a ship. I'm quite content sleeping in the field, conducting my reconnaissance, and kicking in doors. Just me though. I feel being a corpsman on a ship would be mind numbing. I enjoy trauma and combat Medicine.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
1st welcome home dude. 2nd i wouldn't worry to much about the gyno to much. I am prone to it and MLMG didn't cause any issue for me.
CopyCat I'm with you, being light is where its at. I don't have any intrest in sitting on a boat for that long, pretty sure I'd lose my mind.