Awards
  • Established
this is a good deal. GEAR is a staple for so many guys

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
this is a good deal. GEAR is a staple for so many guys
This is awesome. I used to use gear as a staple, but my problem is I was taking anywhere from 12 to 20 caps a day so basically I was going through it like water. I backed off a bit to use some other supps, but now that this deal is out, gunna have to take advanatge of it. I like getting free bottles of stuff. Plus I like how I feel when I am taking GEar. And for some reason if I get stuck with a crappy meal, I just throw in some Gear caps to make it a little better..SJ

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this up.....sale ends tomorrow!

mathew34

Awards
2 upon waking, 2 at 10am, 2 immed after lunch, 2 at 2:30ish, 2 before gym, 2 after gym .. I love it!! :)

mscleaddictin

2 upon waking, 2 at 10am, 2 immed after lunch, 2 at 2:30ish, 2 before gym, 2 after gym .. I love it!! :)
Nicely spread out throughout the day, I wasn't able to take advantage of the sale :(...but am ordering a couple of bottles tomorrow with my order to NTBM and can't wait to add them into my next cycle :)!

mathew34

Awards
Nicely spread out throughout the day, I wasn't able to take advantage of the sale :(...but am ordering a couple of bottles tomorrow with my order to NTBM and can't wait to add them into my next cycle :)!
that's great bro!! dont forget to post your opinion!! good luck! ;)