RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Heading over to check it out now. Glad we've helped you out man :)

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys it is very much appreciated.
With how these boards have blown up over the last years good information is getting harder and harder to find. I think I had my first account on here back in 2002 back when bobotheclown was still running his online consulting before anabolics blew up and every high-school athlete wanted to use them for an edge. Now it seems that the boards are starting to get cluttered in some of the other sections with people asking for advice before reading, and posting 3 sentences asking how to make them grow and which pro hormones they should use.

I know I ask for advice, but I do research first and I try to be as detailed as I can when I ask and this section of the forum seems to be the one where most of the solid advice comes from, so as long as I am lifting I will be around here taking in all the information that you guys divulge

P.S. Rick you have turned into a machine over the last two years, reading your threads has been a wealth of knowledge and you have put in the work to get where you are at man. You weren't small before but damn, you def took it to another level

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With how these boards have blown up over the last years good information is getting harder and harder to find. I think I had my first account on here back in 2002 back when bobotheclown was still running his online consulting before anabolics blew up and every high-school athlete wanted to use them for an edge. Now it seems that the boards are starting to get cluttered in some of the other sections with people asking for advice before reading, and posting 3 sentences asking how to make them grow and which pro hormones they should use.

I know I ask for advice, but I do research first and I try to be as detailed as I can when I ask and this section of the forum seems to be the one where most of the solid advice comes from, so as long as I am lifting I will be around here taking in all the information that you guys divulge

P.S. Rick you have turned into a machine over the last two years, reading your threads has been a wealth of knowledge and you have put in the work to get where you are at man. You weren't small before but damn, you def took it to another level
I really truly appreciate the compliments bro. Very much. Im still a little guy, but I've come a long way. I'm still trying to take in and learn from everyone here too. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i remember you...i checked out the briana lee website-definately a hottie....btw-i agree, rick is top notch!!!

mathew34

Awards
Thanks for this info bro!! i really appreciated it!!
yeah!! Rick is a top Notch!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Supplements 20
Peptide/Research 2
diesel x Anabolics 16
diesel x Supplements 3