Who tried this WM-HDP?

mathew34

Awards
Can share your experience about this? So i can try it!!
please bump asap.. so we can start talking about this.. LOL!!
:djparty:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried it, still, unfortunately. I'm using Muscle Replenisher post-workout and not taking in any more carbs than are in that. Whenever I gt my medical situation figured out, I'll definitely be using it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered some and it's sitting at my house waiting for me...too bad I'm in China on a business trip until christmas. Will provide feedback once I get home and run it for a couple weeks.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I will be trying very soon too.
Got a bunch of N2Carb to finish first.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about giving this a shot; seems interesting anyways

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I stay away from simple carbs as much as possible even pwo, as I have a tendency towards reactive hypoglycemia. This does look very interesting though. I'll be watching to see how it works for people and maybe an opinion of someone who compares it directly with regular waxy maize and the tried and true dextrose.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's got some potential..
What do you use for carbs post W/O Makaveli?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Brown Rice bro. And Whey of course. But brown rice for the carbs post workout.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using it for over a week now. Muscle are full all day. I take it along with my muscle delight protein. I use 3 level tablespoons.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just picked some up; will let you all know how I like it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got my bag yesterday, i'm going to start using it next monday

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
shoot, i still got a bag of dextrose to killl off

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have been using it for over a week now. Muscle are full all day. I take it along with my muscle delight protein. I use 3 level tablespoons.
Now this is what I liek to here. I have two bags of N2Carb myself so once they are finished I will give this a try. Plus it allows me to sit back in the meantime and see how you guys like it and what results you are getting..SJ

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
No doubt some intriguing and very exciting stuff in that article

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be using it on workout days only and with my post workout shake. So far i've only used one serving (and used it in the AM). I thought I looked like I was fuller, but didn't actually feel fuller.

It also could have been that since I trained in the AM that all the food I ate throughout the day contributed to this. Guess I'll try to write something up once i finish mine off.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What were you using previously for pwo carbs?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What were you using previously for pwo carbs?
Just a PWO shake that has ~50g C and ~30g pro. So what I did was down that...and about 30-45 min after that shake just did another shake with 50g whey and 3 lvl tbsp of the HDP

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bunch of this that should be here today. I'm pretty excited to try this stuff out on my workout days. Profile sounds great!

mathew34

Awards
Just a PWO shake that has ~50g C and ~30g pro. So what I did was down that...and about 30-45 min after that shake just did another shake with 50g whey and 3 lvl tbsp of the HDP
interesting Dark!! hmmm.. am gonna try it!! ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
See what I wanna see is a direct comparison gram for gram against the other pwo carbs that have been around. For instance someone who is currently doing 50g of dex PWO, now switches up to 50g of the wm-hdp for PWO for a few weeks and then get an opinion of how much of a noticeable difference it makes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm betting it WILL make a difference, I know it's a solid product, I just want to see a genuine comparison like that so everyone can get an idea of just how superior of a PWO carb source it really is.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See what I wanna see is a direct comparison gram for gram against the other pwo carbs that have been around. For instance someone who is currently doing 50g of dex PWO, now switches up to 50g of the wm-hdp for PWO for a few weeks and then get an opinion of how much of a noticeable difference it makes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm betting it WILL make a difference, I know it's a solid product, I just want to see a genuine comparison like that so everyone can get an idea of just how superior of a PWO carb source it really is.
I would definitely like to hear that comparison as well. I just got my bag of it in today and I am curious to try it out and see what I think. For quite some time my post workout shake has been muscle replenisher (which has roughly 22g carbs from maltodextrin). I am going to switch to a shake with 2 scoops of whey and a serving of WM-HDP to see what I think

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely like to hear that comparison as well. I just got my bag of it in today and I am curious to try it out and see what I think. For quite some time my post workout shake has been muscle replenisher (which has roughly 22g carbs from maltodextrin). I am going to switch to a shake with 2 scoops of whey and a serving of WM-HDP to see what I think
I would actually just throw it in with the replenisher.

I just like to try to hit ~50g carbs PWO....and WM-HDP would take it there

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would actually just throw it in with the replenisher.

I just like to try to hit ~50g carbs PWO....and WM-HDP would take it there
If my shake was the only carbs I was getting post workout, then I would probably do that. But my post workout shake is actually taken when I break my fast with my post workout meal (fast breaker), and i usually take in well over 100g, sometimes as much as 150g carbs at that time, so the additional Carb content I don't really need most of the time unless I end up not hitting the target.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If my shake was the only carbs I was getting post workout, then I would probably do that. But my post workout shake is actually taken when I break my fast with my post workout meal (fast breaker), and i usually take in well over 100g, sometimes as much as 150g carbs at that time, so the additional Carb content I don't really need most of the time unless I end up not hitting the target.
Got it. I usually just hit 50 PWO and then my whole food meal after that will have some whole food carbs as well.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Anymore feedback on this. I have just started using this myself. I was using N2Carb for the past 6 months..What have you guys been experiencing.

SJ

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally picked some up. I, unfortunately, won't be able to offer up much in the way of aesthetic changes, most likely (at least not now), but once I start incorporating it, I'll let you know if I feel anything from it.

I use Muscle Replenisher (3 scoops) post-workout, so I'm only getting 33g of carbs, typically. I'll likely toss in a scoop of this on my bigger muscle group days so it's closer to 70g total carbs.

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
I'm going to try some, once my order gets to my house. VERY curious about its REE and oxidation effects... and in combination with GDAs / partitioners. I'm also logging my fat loss log in the "weight loss" sub-forum, so at the very least I'll have reason to talk about it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to try some, once my order gets to my house. VERY curious about its REE and oxidation effects... and in combination with GDAs / partitioners. I'm also logging my fat loss log in the "weight loss" sub-forum, so at the very least I'll have reason to talk about it.
I would certainly be interested in your thoughts. :)

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
I can't wait. Since I'm in the midst of changing some exercise parameters, it's like I've found this at just the right time.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait. Since I'm in the midst of changing some exercise parameters, it's like I've found this at just the right time.
def interested in how this goes for you as I won't be able to run my bag for awhile

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Definitely let us know

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Haha, thanks, fellas. My order won't get here until later today, and I'll be at work! :rofl: I forgot to mention it before, but this writeup is what excited me. This was as good as bought once I was done reading.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the bags are def stuffed to the max.....i only use the carbs on workout days, def an interesting products for sure

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
I got my 60 servings in the mail yesterday, so I was happy. Put it to use, actually, at the end of the night. I was getting tired and didn't want to try to cook something, but I almost managed to screw that up. I attempted to take 4 scoops of Dymatize Elite with 6 tablespoons of WM-HDP but grossly underestimated how much water I needed. Basically made tapioca in my blender and had to scoop out the dregs from the blender, add more water, and mix some more. It accomplished what I wanted, though... a big "meal" protein and carb heavy, before bed.

I like that the bags were separated to 12 servings - they fit well in my little kitchen pantry :thumbsup:

Got good sleep (for me) and rose at 5:30am to begin a new protocol. My plan is to take the stuff immediately pre- and immediately post-workout in the mornings as I go forward. Will contribute my thoughts in my log in the other subforum.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my 60 servings in the mail yesterday, so I was happy. Put it to use, actually, at the end of the night. I was getting tired and didn't want to try to cook something, but I almost managed to screw that up. I attempted to take 4 scoops of Dymatize Elite with 6 tablespoons of WM-HDP but grossly underestimated how much water I needed. Basically made tapioca in my blender and had to scoop out the dregs from the blender, add more water, and mix some more. It accomplished what I wanted, though... a big "meal" protein and carb heavy, before bed.

I like that the bags were separated to 12 servings - they fit well in my little kitchen pantry :thumbsup:

Got good sleep (for me) and rose at 5:30am to begin a new protocol. My plan is to take the stuff immediately pre- and immediately post-workout in the mornings as I go forward. Will contribute my thoughts in my log in the other subforum.
Thanks for sharing your experience bro!!