Who tried this WM-HDP?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    If my shake was the only carbs I was getting post workout, then I would probably do that. But my post workout shake is actually taken when I break my fast with my post workout meal (fast breaker), and i usually take in well over 100g, sometimes as much as 150g carbs at that time, so the additional Carb content I don't really need most of the time unless I end up not hitting the target.
    Got it. I usually just hit 50 PWO and then my whole food meal after that will have some whole food carbs as well.


  2. Anymore feedback on this. I have just started using this myself. I was using N2Carb for the past 6 months..What have you guys been experiencing.

    SJ
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I finally picked some up. I, unfortunately, won't be able to offer up much in the way of aesthetic changes, most likely (at least not now), but once I start incorporating it, I'll let you know if I feel anything from it.

    I use Muscle Replenisher (3 scoops) post-workout, so I'm only getting 33g of carbs, typically. I'll likely toss in a scoop of this on my bigger muscle group days so it's closer to 70g total carbs.

  4. I'm going to try some, once my order gets to my house. VERY curious about its REE and oxidation effects... and in combination with GDAs / partitioners. I'm also logging my fat loss log in the "weight loss" sub-forum, so at the very least I'll have reason to talk about it.

  5. just got mine.the bag is filled to the brim.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy
    I'm going to try some, once my order gets to my house. VERY curious about its REE and oxidation effects... and in combination with GDAs / partitioners. I'm also logging my fat loss log in the "weight loss" sub-forum, so at the very least I'll have reason to talk about it.
    I would certainly be interested in your thoughts.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. I can't wait. Since I'm in the midst of changing some exercise parameters, it's like I've found this at just the right time.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy View Post
    I can't wait. Since I'm in the midst of changing some exercise parameters, it's like I've found this at just the right time.
    def interested in how this goes for you as I won't be able to run my bag for awhile

  9. you will love it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle
    you will love it
    I know I do !

  11. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy
    I can't wait. Since I'm in the midst of changing some exercise parameters, it's like I've found this at just the right time.
    Awesome! Definitely let us know
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Haha, thanks, fellas. My order won't get here until later today, and I'll be at work! I forgot to mention it before, but this writeup is what excited me. This was as good as bought once I was done reading.

  13. the bags are def stuffed to the max.....i only use the carbs on workout days, def an interesting products for sure
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  14. I got my 60 servings in the mail yesterday, so I was happy. Put it to use, actually, at the end of the night. I was getting tired and didn't want to try to cook something, but I almost managed to screw that up. I attempted to take 4 scoops of Dymatize Elite with 6 tablespoons of WM-HDP but grossly underestimated how much water I needed. Basically made tapioca in my blender and had to scoop out the dregs from the blender, add more water, and mix some more. It accomplished what I wanted, though... a big "meal" protein and carb heavy, before bed.

    I like that the bags were separated to 12 servings - they fit well in my little kitchen pantry

    Got good sleep (for me) and rose at 5:30am to begin a new protocol. My plan is to take the stuff immediately pre- and immediately post-workout in the mornings as I go forward. Will contribute my thoughts in my log in the other subforum.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy
    I got my 60 servings in the mail yesterday, so I was happy. Put it to use, actually, at the end of the night. I was getting tired and didn't want to try to cook something, but I almost managed to screw that up. I attempted to take 4 scoops of Dymatize Elite with 6 tablespoons of WM-HDP but grossly underestimated how much water I needed. Basically made tapioca in my blender and had to scoop out the dregs from the blender, add more water, and mix some more. It accomplished what I wanted, though... a big "meal" protein and carb heavy, before bed.

    I like that the bags were separated to 12 servings - they fit well in my little kitchen pantry

    Got good sleep (for me) and rose at 5:30am to begin a new protocol. My plan is to take the stuff immediately pre- and immediately post-workout in the mornings as I go forward. Will contribute my thoughts in my log in the other subforum.
    Thanks for sharing your experience bro!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in