Who tried this WM-HDP?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy
    I'm going to try some, once my order gets to my house. VERY curious about its REE and oxidation effects... and in combination with GDAs / partitioners. I'm also logging my fat loss log in the "weight loss" sub-forum, so at the very least I'll have reason to talk about it.
    I would certainly be interested in your thoughts.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. I can't wait. Since I'm in the midst of changing some exercise parameters, it's like I've found this at just the right time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy View Post
    I can't wait. Since I'm in the midst of changing some exercise parameters, it's like I've found this at just the right time.
    def interested in how this goes for you as I won't be able to run my bag for awhile

4. you will love it

5. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle
    you will love it
    I know I do !

6. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy
    I can't wait. Since I'm in the midst of changing some exercise parameters, it's like I've found this at just the right time.
    Awesome! Definitely let us know
    Recoverbro Elite

7. Haha, thanks, fellas. My order won't get here until later today, and I'll be at work! I forgot to mention it before, but this writeup is what excited me. This was as good as bought once I was done reading.

8. the bags are def stuffed to the max.....i only use the carbs on workout days, def an interesting products for sure

9. I got my 60 servings in the mail yesterday, so I was happy. Put it to use, actually, at the end of the night. I was getting tired and didn't want to try to cook something, but I almost managed to screw that up. I attempted to take 4 scoops of Dymatize Elite with 6 tablespoons of WM-HDP but grossly underestimated how much water I needed. Basically made tapioca in my blender and had to scoop out the dregs from the blender, add more water, and mix some more. It accomplished what I wanted, though... a big "meal" protein and carb heavy, before bed.

I like that the bags were separated to 12 servings - they fit well in my little kitchen pantry

Got good sleep (for me) and rose at 5:30am to begin a new protocol. My plan is to take the stuff immediately pre- and immediately post-workout in the mornings as I go forward. Will contribute my thoughts in my log in the other subforum.

10. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy
    I got my 60 servings in the mail yesterday, so I was happy. Put it to use, actually, at the end of the night. I was getting tired and didn't want to try to cook something, but I almost managed to screw that up. I attempted to take 4 scoops of Dymatize Elite with 6 tablespoons of WM-HDP but grossly underestimated how much water I needed. Basically made tapioca in my blender and had to scoop out the dregs from the blender, add more water, and mix some more. It accomplished what I wanted, though... a big "meal" protein and carb heavy, before bed.

I like that the bags were separated to 12 servings - they fit well in my little kitchen pantry

Got good sleep (for me) and rose at 5:30am to begin a new protocol. My plan is to take the stuff immediately pre- and immediately post-workout in the mornings as I go forward. Will contribute my thoughts in my log in the other subforum.
    Thanks for sharing your experience bro!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    •