N2KTS short Review!!

mathew34

Awards
This is the review of my friend! I just posted here so that everyone can read and how N2KTS is very perfect product! and amazing!!
Hope It can help!! :sly:

So I've used N2KTS twice now so I decided to write a review like everyone else.

Dose: I started with 2 scoops. I never really respond to the lowest doses of anything so...........

Container: I had to throw this in here. My lid is very difficult to get to close and I have probably lost a serving due to the lid not sealing completely. I shake the container as instructed and I end up losing some product each time.

Taste: Leaves a little to be desired. Not horrible, but not pleasing to the pallet either. I even added a couple of Splenda but even that didn't help.

Mixing: Almost instant. Quick and easy.

Effects: 1st day - Felt the warm sensation in 5 minutes. It grew progressively stronger for the next 15 minutes. Good sensation if not almost uncomfortable. 2nd day - Didn't start feeling affect at all until about 20 minutes. I'm not sure why it was delayed but I knew when it started to roll. When I was doing warm up sets and the blood started flowing that is when I noticed the tingle. Once again, good sensation while being on the verge of uncomfortable. I never really felt the super pumped sensation that so many others get. It usually takes me high rep sets to get skin tight pumps so that may be the issue since I am not doing that style workout at this time.

I feel good my whole workout. Funny thing is that I feel like I could do more when the day is done. Very motivating. I may need to start taking it a little earlier so I can really take advantage of this effect. I really like how the "rush" stays with me for several hours after I take it. The tingling goes away but I feel full of energy.

I give this a solid B+. It is a really good preworkout mix that doesn't bring me crashing down a couple of hours later. I'm not joking, the positive feeling/focus stays there for 3-4 hours. The only negatives being the taste and the container lid. I may try 3 scoops soon but it might push the tingle factor to the uncomfortable level.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout to drink my n2kts right now and hit the gym..
Can't believe you don't like the flavor??? I have the Grape and it taste like grape kool aid!! Damn good.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I don't recommend 3 scoops all at once if you have a tendency towards anxiety

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout to drink my n2kts right now and hit the gym..
Can't believe you don't like the flavor??? I have the Grape and it taste like grape kool aid!! Damn good.
I agree. I love the flavor of both grape and green apple! Good stuff!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only had grape, but it tastes like kool-aid. It's wonderful.

I've also mixed about a scoop and a half of both grape N2KTS and Wyked (lemonade) and it tastes better than any pink lemonade flavored product I've ever tried. Something to consider ;)

Who is your friend, matty? You holdin out on us?! ;) haha

mathew34

Awards
I've only had grape, but it tastes like kool-aid. It's wonderful.

I've also mixed about a scoop and a half of both grape N2KTS and Wyked (lemonade) and it tastes better than any pink lemonade flavored product I've ever tried. Something to consider ;)

Who is your friend, matty? You holdin out on us?! ;) haha
He's one of our family friend.. Honestly, my brother Arth and Nick (that was his name)there both close, are talking with this N2KTS, and he said was written above..I just listening there conversation! And i heard that is a good feedback so i ask him a little favor to write it up his review about this N2KTS!! so that I can share this to all peeps who love the product from NTBM!! IDK why he dont like the grape flavor..But of both of them did not know I am a representative of NTBM!! hahahaha!! :rofl: But for me grape flavor is the best! ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's one of our family friend.. Honestly, my brother Arth and Nick (that was his name)there both close, are talking with this N2KTS, and he said was written above..I just listening there conversation! And i heard that is a good feedback so i ask him a little favor to write it up his review about this N2KTS!! so that I can share this to all peeps who love the product from NTBM!! IDK why he dont like the grape flavor..But of both of them did not know I am a representative of NTBM!! hahahaha!! :rofl: But for me grape flavor is the best! ;)
You're one sly dog, matty ice! :cool2:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!! shhhhhhhhhhhh.. :01::sombrero:
LOLOL
I love me some N2KTS too!
LOVe alternating now with that , powerchews, ASGT and just coffee

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Fruit Punch flavor rules in my book :)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I am def going to have to stack the N2Amp with a scoop of the N2KTS. That would be a crazy ****tail. I will call it the N2Punch!!

SJ

mathew34

Awards
Insane product. thank you brother's for your commitment to excellence. Amazing N2KTS!! It will kick your ass!!
kill that S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
I tried N2KTS and really wanted to give it a fair shot but it gave me headaches

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried N2KTS and really wanted to give it a fair shot but it gave me headaches
How many scoops did you use? and what's your experience with 1,3 dimeth?

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
How many scoops did you use? and what's your experience with 1,3 dimeth?
Just one. It's my first time with 1,3 dimeth so maybe I might be sensitive? If so could it go away over time? The taste great don't get me wrong but its just that little problem

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just one. It's my first time with 1,3 dimeth so maybe I might be sensitive? If so could it go away over time? The taste great don't get me wrong but its just that little problem
It very well could be that. Have you used products with much caffeine in them (or do you drink a ton of coffee)? It could just be a sensitivity to stimulants in general, but quite likely a sensitivity to the 1,3. I don't think I ever got headaches from it when I started, but I rarely get headaches, period.

It could also just be related to some minor dehydration; so try upping your water intake a bit.

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
It very well could be that. Have you used products with much caffeine in them (or do you drink a ton of coffee)? It could just be a sensitivity to stimulants in general, but quite likely a sensitivity to the 1,3. I don't think I ever got headaches from it when I started, but I rarely get headaches, period.

It could also just be related to some minor dehydration; so try upping your water intake a bit.
I've done the EC stack before and I felt fine on that but I tried it for about 5-6 times and all those times I got a headache...I'm gonna try upping my water and see where that takes me

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya weird, I've never gotten headaches from N2KTS.. Or any pre workout that I've tried for that matter.

mathew34

Awards
me too.. i also never had a headache after using N2KTS!!And I am good to go for the most intense workouts. :wave:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah n2kts has never given me a headache either. Given me some pretty ridiculous workouts though ;)