NEW N2BM- SHAKER CUPS!!

mathew34

Awards
N2BM New Shaker cups are in and they are awesome. Sturdy Cup with steel shaker ball inside and a nice snap lock lid. Our cups have the N2BM logo on the front and company information on the bottom. 18oz cup just the right size for any drink.

WOW!! I want this!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
These are awesome guys! They are blender bottle clones with the wire whisk in there to help with clumpy and thick powders like casein if need be. I ordered 2. With givethanks25 and free shipping these are worth EVERY PENNY!

mathew34

Awards
Yes!! it helps a lot on every you wanted to mixed in this shaker cups. Very secure and very close to shake it!! ( shake that thing!! haahha! ) LOL!!
I love also the Logo.. :heart: Get it now for $8.99 and use the "givethanks25" to get 25% off! So try it!! :thumbsup:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they also look like a smaller shaker cup than the huge ones most ppl have.....i prefer the smaller sized cups for conveince purposes.....the big ones are a squeeze in my backpack and lunch bag

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
these are nicer than the old ones. 18oz is an odd size but i think it would be great to carry around with you during the day.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they also look like a smaller shaker cup than the huge ones most ppl have.....i prefer the smaller sized cups for conveince purposes.....the big ones are a squeeze in my backpack and lunch bag
X2....that's the exact reason I plan to pick up a couple with my next order. I love the compact size, and you can still fit a full 2 scoop protein shake in it ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOVE shakers, they are so convenient with my busy on the go schedule.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I got mine yesterday fellas :) They are sweet. Love the small compact size. VERY well made. I picked up two. Kept one for myself and let my girlfriend have the other one.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine yesterday fellas :) They are sweet. Love the small compact size. VERY well made. I picked up two. Kept one for myself and let my girlfriend have the other one.
Awesome! I'm going to pick up a couple later this week ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 2 of these yesterday. You can't have enough shaker cups, and I love the convenience of this size!

mathew34

Awards
me too.. i love the convenience size.. anything about this cup is i like.. love the logo also... :)

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Yes!! it helps a lot on every you wanted to mixed in this shaker cups. Very secure and very close to shake it!! ( shake that thing!! haahha! ) LOL!!
I love also the Logo.. :heart: Get it now for $8.99 and use the "givethanks25" to get 25% off! So try it!! :thumbsup:
Seems that code is expired, have one that works now? I'm feeling that shaker.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Got mine in today, it's awesome, love the size. Thanks guys!

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Terrible news!

I knocked my BRAND NEW NTBM shaker off of my bed, and it shattered... I'm so mad at myself. One of the pieces flew about 20 feet!

Picture 17.jpg

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
sad!! :( WTH!!:zx11pissed: well Buy new one bro!! order now!! use" needto139" for 15% off.. GOGOGO!!!
No thanks - it's a great shaker, but I'm not paying for another one.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice! I'm glad to see all the new shaker cups are BPA free

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def worth it.it fits a good amount of liquid in it and IT DOESN'T LEAK!!! which is worth its weight in gold to me

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
def worth it.it fits a good amount of liquid in it and IT DOESN'T LEAK!!! which is worth its weight in gold to me
amen! if a shaker ever breaks open in your gym bag, you gotta throw that thing away...protein gets so stinky!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This shaker works very well with its compact size for gym bags ;)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No thanks - it's a great shaker, but I'm not paying for another one.
damn, that sucks! I've put all my shakers through hell, never had one break on me!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've never had one break on me either. I have 2 of these ntbm ones, and they have been in gym bags getting thrown around since the day I got them and mine are good to go. That's really odd yours broke like that just from knocking it off your bed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I broke a shaker one time, but I dropped it from 5 ft up onto the pavement when leaving the gym. These things are very durable so its takes quite a bit

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got mine in the mail, the size is awesome, i also love that its blender bottle, i must have missed that and figured it was normal bottle but it fits in my lunchbox perfectly, no more turning and twisting my food and bottle around to fit everything

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Got one of these bottles on the way myself. It will be perfect for my Isolation protein and N2Carb mix..SJ

mathew34

Awards
I also never break my N2BM shaker cups.. I am very careful in this cup!! I just placed it in a safety places that can never be fall. (that's for sure)! :sly: