Best NTBM Protein!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Letting this thread run for the night, and until I cash my check tomorrow :p which is the best tasting?! 5lbs for 37.50 with the givethanks25 coupon, can't beat it! So taking advantage of
It now!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letting this thread run for the night, and until I cash my check tomorrow :p which is the best tasting?! 5lbs for 37.50 with the givethanks25 coupon, can't beat it! So taking advantage of
It now!!
You are right. 37.50 shipped free is a steal for protein. Its hard for me to pick what I think is best, but cake batter, ice cream sandwich, and vanilla caramel are my faves that I've tried. Rocky Road is the next one I'm going to try

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Based on feedback from everyone I've given samples out to, cinnamon bun has the most votes as being the fav. Personally I think cake batter is my fav. I've been on a vanilla caramel kick lately and making pudding out of it. The cinnamon bun isn't thick enough to make a pudding consistency out of. Have not tried it yet with the cake batter though. I'm willing to bet ice cream sandwich is also thick enough. I have a bag of it I'm going to try it with after I finish my vanilla caramel.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Just ordered icecream sandwich .5 seconds ago , can't wait to try it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys!! They just dropped the price of Isolation at NTBM by 10 bucks, and what's even better is that you can still use the sale code "givethanks25" for 25% off also. So....if you are looking for some great whey protein isolate, then here is a great price on some!! :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
My vote is still for the espresso flavored protein....by far and wide the best tasting coffee flavored protein i have ever tried

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ice cream sandwich is my favorite imo ...then again the customers really like the rocky road (maybe thats why its sold out)....fyi we have a new promo 1 in every 10 bags has a golden ticket in it . find it and i will give the winners a 30 minute consultation!!!

mathew34

Awards
rocky road for me... haha

use"needto139" to get 15% off.. Happy Shopping everyone!! :)

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
rocky road for me... haha

use"needto139" to get 15% off.. Happy Shopping everyone!! :)
Is rocky road sweet with 2 scoops and not thick? Thinkin about snagging me some for January! I got icecream sammmich and love it. Just can't do sweet protein

mathew34

Awards
Is rocky road sweet with 2 scoops and not thick? Thinkin about snagging me some for January! I got icecream sammmich and love it. Just can't do sweet protein
make it 3 scoops my man.. i can tell you its sweeter and sweeter... very amazing taste!! so addicting.. ::yummy:

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
make it 3 scoops my man.. i can tell you its sweeter and sweeter... very amazing taste!! so addicting.. ::yummy:
niceeeee, gonna have to get me some after the holidays! thanks man!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are so many that I enjoy, its hard to pick a favorite. Ice cream sandwich, cake batter, and vanilla caramel are probably top 3 though for me ;)

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
There are so many that I enjoy, its hard to pick a favorite. Ice cream sandwich, cake batter, and vanilla caramel are probably top 3 though for me ;)
Which oneee is the secret to the rickrock abdominals?!! I choose THAT one :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Any of them WITHOUT milk....just add water!!...lol
Hahaa good look :p for some reason I love protein with water, way more then with skim/any milk... And it's cheaper!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Vanilla caramel is the bomb guys, i'm convinced it's my new fav. I have 20lbs of it sitting at home from that thanksgiving sale, LOL

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vanilla caramel is the bomb guys, i'm convinced it's my new fav. I have 20lbs of it sitting at home from that thanksgiving sale, LOL
I have a bag of vanilla caramel on the way as we speak! I've had it before....and yes it is very good!!

mathew34

Awards
I never tried vanilla caramel.. but i will taste in 2 days... Hes coming for me!! LOL!!! :flirt:

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
TWO THINGs wrong with this guy...who want to take a supplement from a fat slob like him and also I PERSONALLY saw him wipe up his itchen floor and workshop to get more pounndage to put into his products. there was lint, old food animal droppings and saw dust. He shook it all up and said, "Nobody will ever know as long as I get my GREEN in my pocket , right!"

This was how he runs his business, just beware of what you are getting bc honestly, who honestly thinks tha tthe guy whop makes good supps is fat overweight and lazy.

DONT BUY from h im bc you might get sick! JUst a concerned EX-WORKER! I have MORALS so I quit. I put people over PROFITS, HE DOESNT~!
Get a life... If this true, then the floor must taste like sex and awesomeness... Cuz their protein is the only protein I've been buying, due to taste and mixing!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Lol he got banned pretty quick :p stoooopid troll!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All flavors of protein are now back in stock at NTBM!!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
:smile: wooooo!!! Cinnabun meet Evans tummy!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:smile: wooooo!!! Cinnabun meet Evans tummy!!
Lol...Rocky Road for me. I've been trying to get that one for a while now! :yumyum:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought rocky road and was hooked. I'm so glad it's back cuz I been out for awhile.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocky road is the cats ass. Best rocky road i've tasted for sure.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good to hear guys. I can't wait to try it! :yumyum:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MY VOTE GOES TO ONSLAUGHT.....most complete post workout i ever tried!!!! incredible ing panel!!!!