HCGenerate

1. HCGenerate

does anybody know when HCGenerate will be back in stock? Every retailer that I know of is out of it.

2. our home site has it in stock....plus we're running 25% off right now....givethanks25 is the code...plus free shipping

3. Ok thanks. I found it at amazon for 57$ so I bought some from there
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Ok thanks. I found it at amazon for 57$ so I bought some from there
    nice find man....hopefully you'll love it as much as everyone else does

5. thanks. I am in the process of coming off trt and it looks like a solid product with great reviews.

6. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    thanks. I am in the process of coming off trt and it looks like a solid product with great reviews.
    if you don't mind my asking, why are you coming off trt?

i think you are really going to get some nice results from the hcgenerate....personally i feel like it is one of ****'s top products.

7. I find that I respond better to mental clarity,energy,strength,libido and overall well being by making my body upregulate itself instead of taking injections. I am a few weeks off now and I feel better than ever. Now I am in the process of fine tuning my supplementation.

8. I always have a bottle I'm willing to sell outta my stash in these situations! PM anytime fellas if interested.

9. yea i keep 3 around

10. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    I always have a bottle I'm willing to sell outta my stash in these situations! PM anytime fellas if interested.
    I've got a couple stashed too!

HCGenerate is priced pretty well at **** after considering the 25% off with discount code "givethanks25"
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

11. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    I find that I respond better to mental clarity,energy,strength,libido and overall well being by making my body upregulate itself instead of taking injections. I am a few weeks off now and I feel better than ever. Now I am in the process of fine tuning my supplementation.
    if you are coming off trt i recommend formastanzol along with hcgenerate, hopefully it will be in stock soon.

12. I have to say, HcGenerate is by far the BEST OTC Test Booster I have EVER used BAR NONE. You cant go wrong with it and let us know how you like it..

SJ

You can run this solo, as part of a natty stack, along side your favorite Prohormone/designer or as part of your prohormone/designer PCT. It is a phenominal product with several uses..

Good luck..SJ

13. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    I have to say, HcGenerate is by far the BEST OTC Test Booster I have EVER used BAR NONE. You cant go wrong with it and let us know how you like it..

SJ

You can run this solo, as part of a natty stack, along side your favorite Prohormone/designer or as part of your prohormone/designer PCT. It is a phenominal product with several uses..

Good luck..SJ
    HCGenerate is the Cadillac of test boosters for sure. If you want a close product for a cheaper price, Bridge is another great option especially with the 25% off going right now
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

14. Yup, absolutely nothing else natty will put your libido into overdrive like hcgenerate

15. a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. hcgenerate?
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:28 PM
  2. hcgenerate..
    By jlm25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 09:42 AM
  3. hcgenerate never again
    By ambulldog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 247