HCGenerate

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
does anybody know when HCGenerate will be back in stock? Every retailer that I know of is out of it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
our home site has it in stock....plus we're running 25% off right now....givethanks25 is the code...plus free shipping

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Ok thanks. I found it at amazon for 57$ so I bought some from there

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
thanks. I am in the process of coming off trt and it looks like a solid product with great reviews.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks. I am in the process of coming off trt and it looks like a solid product with great reviews.
if you don't mind my asking, why are you coming off trt?

i think you are really going to get some nice results from the hcgenerate....personally i feel like it is one of ntbm's top products.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I find that I respond better to mental clarity,energy,strength,libido and overall well being by making my body upregulate itself instead of taking injections. I am a few weeks off now and I feel better than ever. Now I am in the process of fine tuning my supplementation.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always have a bottle I'm willing to sell outta my stash in these situations! PM anytime fellas if interested.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always have a bottle I'm willing to sell outta my stash in these situations! PM anytime fellas if interested.
I've got a couple stashed too! :sgrin:

HCGenerate is priced pretty well at NTBM after considering the 25% off with discount code "givethanks25" ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I find that I respond better to mental clarity,energy,strength,libido and overall well being by making my body upregulate itself instead of taking injections. I am a few weeks off now and I feel better than ever. Now I am in the process of fine tuning my supplementation.
if you are coming off trt i recommend formastanzol along with hcgenerate, hopefully it will be in stock soon.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, HcGenerate is by far the BEST OTC Test Booster I have EVER used BAR NONE. You cant go wrong with it and let us know how you like it..

SJ

You can run this solo, as part of a natty stack, along side your favorite Prohormone/designer or as part of your prohormone/designer PCT. It is a phenominal product with several uses..

Good luck..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say, HcGenerate is by far the BEST OTC Test Booster I have EVER used BAR NONE. You cant go wrong with it and let us know how you like it..

SJ

You can run this solo, as part of a natty stack, along side your favorite Prohormone/designer or as part of your prohormone/designer PCT. It is a phenominal product with several uses..

Good luck..SJ
HCGenerate is the Cadillac of test boosters for sure. If you want a close product for a cheaper price, Bridge is another great option especially with the 25% off going right now ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yup, absolutely nothing else natty will put your libido into overdrive like hcgenerate :sgrin:

mathew34

Awards
a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!! :cheers: