N2AMP!!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Who here has used n2amp?

I am thinking of picking some up and adding it to my current cycle and I am interested in hearing from those that have used it..SJ

Everything I have heard about this product has been positive, but I have yet to use it. I am going to be adding N2Burn into my cycle in another couple of weeks and at the same time, I was thinking of taking a break from the N2KTS and adding this in and giving it a try. I would love to hear some feedback from my fellow bros who have used this product..

SJ

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
let us know what you think. Very few of us have tried it. ( i think )

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
It used to be sold under Omega, but now Needto owns the rights to it and brought it out under a diff label. Same great stuff. I cant wait to use it and get those awesome pumps and vascualrity..SJ

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'v used it and i like it a lot! But I've heard that N2KTS is more stimmed than jack3d so I just ordered some of that too.

But sometimes I don't want to take the powders so I just take N2AMP

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah I got my N2Amp and I am going to take a serving today before I train. I am def looking forward to the results..

SJ

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It used to be sold under Omega, but now Needto owns the rights to it and brought it out under a diff label. Same great stuff. I cant wait to use it and get those awesome pumps and vascualrity..SJ
Omega Nutrition?

If so, that's old school brother. I still have some of it, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might pick some up soon. Interested in it for sure!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been using the N2AMP this past week and like I said in another thread, this is the BEST preworkout I have used to date. I am glad I tried it but wish I tried it a long time agao, LOL. But seriously, my results with this supp have been awesome. Some of the best Pumps and vascualrity I have ever gotten, and the energy and focus are nice. This is def my new preworkout supp of choice and I will continue to use this and update my results. Prior I was using N2KTS, which is a solid product in its own, but for me, I like the N2Amp just a tad better. Down the road I might just stack the two and see how it goes..

SJ

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hm thinking of a little n2kts and n2amp.any thoughts on this??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hm thinking of a little n2kts and n2amp.any thoughts on this??
I'm guessing that would never a killer combo. For those that like a very high stim effect, that would be right up their alley ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just another update. Going on two weeks with teh N2amp. Still going strong. Yesterday I was training chest at the gym and my arms had prob the best vascualrity they have ever had. I had veins all over the place, veins I did not know even existed, like on my forearm above my wrist. It was crazy, and people at the gym were looking, LOL. Was a cool feeling though. Energy was great, it got me through my gym workout and then my BJJ workout a couple hours later. Going to be taking it in a little bit and then going to the gym to crush arms and some more BJJ training later this evening..Take care..SJ

mathew34

Awards
Just another update. Going on two weeks with teh N2amp. Still going strong. Yesterday I was training chest at the gym and my arms had prob the best vascualrity they have ever had. I had veins all over the place, veins I did not know even existed, like on my forearm above my wrist. It was crazy, and people at the gym were looking, LOL. Was a cool feeling though. Energy was great, it got me through my gym workout and then my BJJ workout a couple hours later. Going to be taking it in a little bit and then going to the gym to crush arms and some more BJJ training later this evening..Take care..SJ
WOW SJ!! looks like you are a celebrity.. lol!! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just oredered a bottle of this yesterday to put it to the test. I'm hoping this will add some fire to my workouts as I get ready to enter PCT :firedevil:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to your review Rick... Looks like a solid pre workout

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to your review Rick... Looks like a solid pre workout
I will be sure to give my opinion on it bro! I agree that the profile on it looks great!

mathew34

Awards
I just oredered a bottle of this yesterday to put it to the test. I'm hoping this will add some fire to my workouts as I get ready to enter PCT :firedevil:
me too Rick!! looking forward!! and good luck! ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looking to try this one also

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just want to bump this to the top. I want you all to know that the N2Amp is crazy. The best Vascualrity I have ever got using a preworkout. The pumps are good to but not like the vascualrity, at least for me. I have veins popping out of my forearms that I never saw before, LOL, hours after i am doine training. ANd the energy speaks for itself. I trained Back yesterday. When I was done, I went tanning, then home, and then to BJJ training. When I was at BJJ, the energy was still insane. It felt like I had just taken the N2Amp prior to that. Anyway, I dont like seeiong anyone waste their money and you wont be disappointed with this product..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I just want to bump this to the top. I want you all to know that the N2Amp is crazy. The best Vascualrity I have ever got using a preworkout. The pumps are good to but not like the vascualrity, at least for me. I have veins popping out of my forearms that I never saw before, LOL, hours after i am doine training. ANd the energy speaks for itself. I trained Back yesterday. When I was done, I went tanning, then home, and then to BJJ training. When I was at BJJ, the energy was still insane. It felt like I had just taken the N2Amp prior to that. Anyway, I dont like seeiong anyone waste their money and you wont be disappointed with this product..SJ

I'm starting PCT tomorrow and plan to throw some N2AMP in there to help keep up the intensity and pumps that I had on cycle. Just got a bottle so I'm pretty excited to try it out! ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting PCT tomorrow and plan to throw some N2AMP in there to help keep up the intensity and pumps that I had on cycle. Just got a bottle so I'm pretty excited to try it out! ;)
Hey bro, would love to hear the results..SJ

brhamilton79

Awards
I like n2amp. I usually take 2 caps and 1 scoop of ntkts. it really pushes me big time. when I use it alone I will take 4-6 caps. good product...imo

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like n2amp. I usually take 2 caps and 1 scoop of ntkts. it really pushes me big time. when I use it alone I will take 4-6 caps. good product...imo
2 caps with a scoop of N2KTS is what I'm thinking of trying as well ;)

mathew34

Awards
yes this would be great!! and start killin that S*** bro!! :thumbsup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RIght on.. Been stacking this and N2kts for a bit now.. They work amazing together
Today was my first time trying N2amp. I did 2 caps with one scoop of N2KTS and it really had me pumped! It was better than expected, and it is the preworkout one-two punch that I will be using for quite some time!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HYFR!!!

N2Amp is good ****. More people need to try it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to hear this.I was wondering how it was going to workout.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HYFR!!!

N2Amp is good ****. More people need to try it.
I was pleasantly surprised with it. Much better than I expected for energy and pumps.

mathew34

Awards
n2amp FTW!! amazing product!! peeps.. you must try this!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def is really good. My favorite now..I have yet to try it with N2KTS, buut down the road I will.

SJ
You really need to do that SJ....that combination is the best preworkout I have ever had to date, and I've used a bunch of combinations!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
You really need to do that SJ....that combination is the best preworkout I have ever had to date, and I've used a bunch of combinations!
Yah Rick, I will def try that out next time around. I am on my time off period right now for preworkouts but when I start back up next month I will do that. I am telling you, the N2Amp gave me the BEST vascualrity that I have ever ever had, even better then all of the prohormones and designers I ever used. On a side note, I am using thermolife ebol, and I have had some of the best and painful muscle pumps that I have ever had during a workout, was crazy. I cant wait to add in the N2Amp and N2KTS with it. I can only imagine what that will do. Right now I am trying to run all natty supps, ie, no prohormones or designers, giving the body a break for a bit. Still buying and stocking up on them, just not using them right now, LOL..

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah Rick, I will def try that out next time around. I am on my time off period right now for preworkouts but when I start back up next month I will do that. I am telling you, the N2Amp gave me the BEST vascualrity that I have ever ever had, even better then all of the prohormones and designers I ever used. On a side note, I am using thermolife ebol, and I have had some of the best and painful muscle pumps that I have ever had during a workout, was crazy. I cant wait to add in the N2Amp and N2KTS with it. I can only imagine what that will do. Right now I am trying to run all natty supps, ie, no prohormones or designers, giving the body a break for a bit. Still buying and stocking up on them, just not using them right now, LOL..

SJ

You will love the combination. There is a perfect balance of energy, focus, and pumps from the two. It really dilates the veins to give some incredible vascularity also. :sgrin:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree on the N2Amp & N2kts combo. Wicked good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 64