N2AMP!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. HYFR!!!

N2Amp is good ****. More people need to try it.

2. glad to hear this.I was wondering how it was going to workout.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    HYFR!!!

I was pleasantly surprised with it. Much better than I expected for energy and pumps.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

4. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    HYFR!!!

Def is really good. My favorite now..I have yet to try it with N2KTS, buut down the road I will.

SJ

5. n2amp FTW!! amazing product!! peeps.. you must try this!!
    •   

6. sounds like its a win win here

7. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

Def is really good. My favorite now..I have yet to try it with N2KTS, buut down the road I will.

SJ
    You really need to do that SJ....that combination is the best preworkout I have ever had to date, and I've used a bunch of combinations!
    Recoverbro Elite

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You really need to do that SJ....that combination is the best preworkout I have ever had to date, and I've used a bunch of combinations!
    Yah Rick, I will def try that out next time around. I am on my time off period right now for preworkouts but when I start back up next month I will do that. I am telling you, the N2Amp gave me the BEST vascualrity that I have ever ever had, even better then all of the prohormones and designers I ever used. On a side note, I am using thermolife ebol, and I have had some of the best and painful muscle pumps that I have ever had during a workout, was crazy. I cant wait to add in the N2Amp and N2KTS with it. I can only imagine what that will do. Right now I am trying to run all natty supps, ie, no prohormones or designers, giving the body a break for a bit. Still buying and stocking up on them, just not using them right now, LOL..

SJ

9. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

Yah Rick, I will def try that out next time around. I am on my time off period right now for preworkouts but when I start back up next month I will do that. I am telling you, the N2Amp gave me the BEST vascualrity that I have ever ever had, even better then all of the prohormones and designers I ever used. On a side note, I am using thermolife ebol, and I have had some of the best and painful muscle pumps that I have ever had during a workout, was crazy. I cant wait to add in the N2Amp and N2KTS with it. I can only imagine what that will do. Right now I am trying to run all natty supps, ie, no prohormones or designers, giving the body a break for a bit. Still buying and stocking up on them, just not using them right now, LOL..

SJ

You will love the combination. There is a perfect balance of energy, focus, and pumps from the two. It really dilates the veins to give some incredible vascularity also.
    Recoverbro Elite

10. I agree on the N2Amp & N2kts combo. Wicked good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 09:30 AM