Epi-strong Katanadrol Cycle help me lay it out

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is my second cycle of PH. I run Katanadrol for 6 weeks and loved it. Here is what I have on hand, 1 bottle of Epi-strong, 90 Kdrol's left from last run. I plan on running Forma-stanzol during cycle and PCT. Additionally I have HCgenerate, forged post cycle, CEL cycle assist. I wanted to run a 4 week cycle. If you were me how would you guy's lay it out? Here is what I was thinking.

Epi - 30/30/30/30
kdrol- 0/200/250/250
forma- 5 pumps twice a day
cel Assist- per bottle

PCT

HCgenerate- per bottle/ 4 weeks
forma- 5 pumps twice a day
forged post- per bottle/ 4 weeks

The only thing I have not gotten yet is my SERM. Which would you take Clom or Nolva? I have a good source for both in liquid form. What would you dose at, for how long????

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, you dont have enough hella/k drol to make it useful. You need to be on at least 60-75mg for 3wks to have it show good effects. So if you use the dosing you currently have its just going to be a waste.

take advantage of the BOGO sale til the end of month or pick up another 60 cap clone from somewhere.

But you have a bottle of epi strong so you do have more of it than the 30mg a day you have planned. IMO drop the hella/ k drol and save it for another time. Use the epi:

30/45/45/45

you will get way better results from it this way. While on cycle you dont need to use the forma, and if you do only go 5 pumps a day total, not 2x. Your pct is solid, toss in nolva @ 20/20/10/10 or clomid @ 50/50/25/25. Only thing is use the forma for 5wks, you want to be on it after the serm ends to bring down serum estrogen levels.

So use your pct layout with the serm doses above, (either one will work) and extend forma one more wk.

after that your GTG

GL

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks I may just run the Epi solo. I saw the BOGO just don't have the funds for it right now:sad3: As for the SERM, is one 50ml bottle of Clomid enough? How much should I dose in liquid form? Sorry for the questions it's my first run with a Serm.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am glad you went for the Epi-Strong only. Run it four weeks 30 to 45 mg, best way to go. I use teh N2Guard now that uits available, but in the past I have used CEL cycle assist with good results. I would add some N2BM DAA into PCT, its super cheap, esp if funds are low. Less then 20 bux shipped to you in a coupe days. Also, add some ancient strength creatine to both the cycle and teh PCT. Needto recommends using creatine with on cycle. If funds are limited, just use plain monohydrate.

Good luck. Are you going to run a log on this?

SJ