Need 2 slin is now $58.99!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I've been doing 2 before my bigger carb meal and 2 post workout....loving it so far (and i'm on cycle )

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon

indeed! 1 cap in the am before fasted cardio is a fav of mine as well
    I've been doing this for a while...love it!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Registered User

exactly...on a empty, or with a meal, pre or post, even before bed....n2slin gits er done!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    awesome man! I am thinking that will fit nicely into my pct...
    Just keep posted bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    If need2slin cost 30-35 bucks I've use it like water. It's one of the most complete supps of it's kind!
    You just so happen to be in like bro. We are having a 25% off sale from now till the end of the month.. hen you sill get the free shipping on top of that so now is the time to pick up some N2slin or any of your fave **** products bro
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    You just so happen to be in like bro. We are having a 25% off sale from now till the end of the month.. hen you sill get the free shipping on top of that so now is the time to pick up some N2slin or any of your fave **** products bro
    Im glad i waited until this week to order!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Im glad i waited until this week to order!
    Wish I had waited
    Building my best body "for me"!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

is there a coupon code for this? i just went to the site and its still marked $68.99...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli

is there a coupon code for this? i just went to the site and its still marked $68.99...
    Yes...use the discount code "givethanks25" at checkout for the 25% off
    Recoverbro Elite

Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Wish I had waited
    Hold the phone dar toots!!!!!!!!!! HMMM You is a lady I see. Sending a pm right now>>
  11. Registered User

'givethanks25' needtoslin just got even better!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    Absolutely!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    PERFECT!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I'm stocking the phuck up on N2Slin, that's for sure.
  15. Registered User

I've got Need2slin today!! YEah.. great price!! Love it!!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

So I FINALLY got my Need2Slin and will be starting this Sunday. I have read alot of the logs and reviews, but I don't think this has been addressed - I work out first thing in the AM on empty stomach....okay to take 1 cap pre w\o in this case, or better to take it 30 min before meals? Also the night time dose - I assume that would be taken on an empty stomach? My last meal of the day is usually around 10, contains about 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams protein and 10 grams of fat. So should I take one cap before this meal, or wait til just before bed, which is usually around midnight?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac
    So I FINALLY got my Need2Slin and will be starting this Sunday. I have read alot of the logs and reviews, but I don't think this has been addressed - I work out first thing in the AM on empty stomach....okay to take 1 cap pre w\o in this case, or better to take it 30 min before meals? Also the night time dose - I assume that would be taken on an empty stomach? My last meal of the day is usually around 10, contains about 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams protein and 10 grams of fat. So should I take one cap before this meal, or wait til just before bed, which is usually around midnight?

Need2slin is so versatile that it can be dosed a variety of ways. I personally use it dosing 3 caps a day. One cap 30 minutes before fasted training in the AM, and one cap 30 minutes before each of my two biggest meals.

Dosing a cap before bed on an empty stomach is great also. Its good to try it different ways to find what works best for you
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

listen to what rick said... he has a lot of good experience with it... I am going to dose mine pretty similar to the way he is dosing it... three times, split evenly throughout the day... keep in mind, that you can dose it differently throughout... it doesn't have to be the exact time for the entire bottle... that's the beauty of it... its such a versatile supp... if you have a big carb meal, like pizza or pasta, take 3 caps before and see how great the results are!

19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Need2slin is so versatile that it can be dosed a variety of ways. I personally use it dosing 3 caps a day. One cap 30 minutes before fasted training in the AM, and one cap 30 minutes before each of my two biggest meals.

Dosing a cap before bed on an empty stomach is great also. Its good to try it different ways to find what works best for you
    Listen to Rick bro is a perfect decision. He has a lot of experience of all product from ****!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Just to re-iterate there are lots of ways to use this. I do 4 caps per day. 2 with my biggest carb meal in the morning and 2 with my pre-workout meal.

Although this may be changing slight since i'm about to start dieting in the next month or so.

I also like doing a cap or two before bed if I forget to take my N2Slin during the day. I'll do it on and empty stomach with some BCAAs.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

Just to re-iterate there are lots of ways to use this. I do 4 caps per day. 2 with my biggest carb meal in the morning and 2 with my pre-workout meal.

Although this may be changing slight since i'm about to start dieting in the next month or so.

I also like doing a cap or two before bed if I forget to take my N2Slin during the day. I'll do it on and empty stomach with some BCAAs.

A very versatile product indeed. I'm about to switch to a pre- bed dose for a while myself instead of preworkout to see how that does
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

A very versatile product indeed. I'm about to switch to a pre- bed dose for a while myself instead of preworkout to see how that does
    I remember reading that taking a product like N2Slin with BCAAs is supposed to help with GH release in some way. Or at least I remember seeing a post from Dr.D talking about that some time ago.
  23. Registered User

Its speculation because N2Slin will lower blood glucose levels, thus allowing for better insulin sensitivity when consuming the BCAA's
    doing my own thang!
  24. Registered User

1 am and 1 pm will keep your hormones optimal, your metabolism raised, and your body anabolic.
    hell ya'h! Let's enjoy the Need2slin!
  25. Registered User

i love need2slin/transaderm/formastanzol......i will yell how good they are until the cows come home, and i live in the city, lol.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i love need2slin/transaderm/formastanzol......i will yell how good they are until the cows come home, and i live in the city, lol.
    Haha....nice!

I know the Forma and Need2slin is great together from my own experience. I'm sure adding transaderm just makes it incredible!
    Recoverbro Elite
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I am 3 days in..Been taking 1 cap empty stomach pre w\o, one cap 30 min before supper which is usually 5 pm and 30 before pre bed meal. Haven't really noticed any benefit from it yet. May switch up the dosing scheme tomorrow and see what happens.
  28. Registered User

Nice to see another lady on the forum
    doing my own thang!

Need2slin will prevent any fat storage by way of increased glycogen retention into the muscles. In turn as glycogen holds water and is shuttled into the muscles you the muscle larger and fuller. When used for 4- 6 weeks the effects of bodyfat decreasing, and muscle increasing will become very evident.
    It can also be used before fasted cardio, to increase glut action, or the muscles ability to hold onto glycogen, and to boost GH secretion, by lowering blood sugar levels, plus its cortisol blocking effects will prevent catabolism of your hard earned muscle.

Cutting or bulking, no matter your goals Need2slin can Increase the speed in which you reach them. Proper nutrition is the key and Need2slin helps put the food you eat to better use, Building muscleso it really doesn't matter if you're bulking or cutting Needtoslin will get you there!

The product will work and I always advice you give it 3 weeks before you make a choice if you like it or not.
  30. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

Need2slin will prevent any fat storage by way of increased glycogen retention into the muscles. In turn as glycogen holds water and is shuttled into the muscles you the muscle larger and fuller. When used for 4- 6 weeks the effects of bodyfat decreasing, and muscle increasing will become very evident.
    It can also be used before fasted cardio, to increase glut action, or the muscles ability to hold onto glycogen, and to boost GH secretion, by lowering blood sugar levels, plus its cortisol blocking effects will prevent catabolism of your hard earned muscle.

Cutting or bulking, no matter your goals Need2slin can Increase the speed in which you reach them. Proper nutrition is the key and Need2slin helps put the food you eat to better use, Building muscleso it really doesn't matter if you're bulking or cutting Needtoslin will get you there!

The product will work and I always advice you give it 3 weeks before you make a choice if you like it or not.
    very sound advice here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:39 PM
  2. VAT + P-Slin
    By FINEMNT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 09:10 PM
  3. Slin results without slin? My thoughts..
    By jjohn in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 12:12 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 06:37 PM