Need 2 slin is now $58.99!!

M

mathew34

Awards
Awesome product Im loving it its really helping keep me mean and lean in the gym!!

Whether you’re trying to build muscle, burn fat, or both, you need to take advantage of every calorie you eat. You want your carbohydrates to supply energy; your proteins/fats to build muscle and melt away fat! That’s exactly what we kept in mind when formulating Need2Slin.

Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat!

When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into muscle, the result is anabolic (muscle is gained). But if those nutrients change gears from the muscle to fat, then it’s stored as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean.

Highlights:

• Increase lean body mass
• Lower body fat
• Faster metabolism
• Boost thyroid output
• Increase testosterone
• Improve insulin sensitivity in muscle
• Increase natural energy
• Enhance muscular blood flow

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
No joke Matt...I love this stuff. Especially on cycle. Once I start using N2S I have a hard time not using it!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If need2slin cost 30-35 bucks I've use it like water. It's one of the most complete supps of it's kind!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah its a bit pricey but i think its the best product in its class. Ive used them all and N2slin is it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've ran need2slin at only 2 caps a day.....1 in the morning with a carb heavy meal, and 1 post workout with carb heavy meal......it makes the bottle last 2 months for $50.11

M

mathew34

Awards
WOW!! That's good to hear Guys!!! Yes, this is absolutely amazing stuff!! And it is worth buying. :thumbsup:

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Is this supposed to be a good deal? Are you being sarcastic op?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Is this supposed to be a good deal? Are you being sarcastic op?
Bottom line is you get what you pay for. It's the best insulin mimicker out there (ie recompadrol, glycobol, AP, yellow gold, pslin, slin, etc)

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is you get what you pay for. It's the best insulin mimicker out there (ie recompadrol, glycobol, AP, yellow gold, pslin, slin, etc)
yep, spot on. Plus needto139 will ALWAYS give you 15 percent off ;)

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
ok i see. But are your products GMP certified and HPLC tested?

do you have COFA's for you products?

I'd really like to know this before purchasing any of the products.

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
ok i see. But are your products GMP certified and HPLC tested?

do you have COFA's for you products?

I'd really like to know this before purchasing any of the products.
bump for my question

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I posted a question at HQ....we'll see if we can get you some COAs....GMP/HPLC verification
Thank you very much I appreciate it. Gear looks interesting and I really want to try it but only if I know for sure that I'm only getting what's on the label

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much I appreciate it. Gear looks interesting and I really want to try it but only if I know for sure that I'm only getting what's on the label
I don't believe there are any COAs for Need2slin but I could be wrong. I'm not aware of any GMP certification either, but that goes for most products in the supplement industry. User feedback and reviews/logs are everywhere though and at least for me that is what matters. :)

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe there are any COAs for Need2slin but I could be wrong. I'm not aware of any GMP certification either, but that goes for most products in the supplement industry. User feedback and reviews/logs are everywhere though and at least for me that is what matters. :)
That's unfortunate. Yeah user feedback is cool and all, but product quality and knowing what is exactly in your product matters.

I'm sure need2 wouldn't purposely put anything wrong in their products but they wouldn't know it unless they tested it.

There could be lead in the protein, you just don't know without testing it. Hopefully they change their minds about this before more anabolic xtreme incidents.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's unfortunate. Yeah user feedback is cool and all, but product quality and knowing what is exactly in your product matters.

I'm sure need2 wouldn't purposely put anything wrong in their products but they wouldn't know it unless they tested it.

There could be lead in the protein, you just don't know without testing it. Hopefully they change their minds about this before more anabolic xtreme incidents.
I've actually heard since my post, that Need2slin as well as many other NTBM products are produced in a GMP certified facility, so once I get more definitive info i will post it up.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I care how it's working. That's most important to me.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I've actually heard since my post, that Need2slin as well as many other NTBM products are produced in a GMP certified facility, so once I get more definitive info i will post it up.
any news?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any news?
Nothing other than I am told it is produced in a GMP certified facility. the request has been sent to the proper people though

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Where is this available at? The store has bee " currently out of stock" for months now...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is this available at? The store has bee " currently out of stock" for months now...
www.needtobuildmuscle.com is where its available at. It has been in stock for a long time there, and needto139 will get you 15% off the purchase price ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Like Rick said pay a visit to the needtobuildmuscle.com store. Please give us an honest review once you finish the bottle or while you are in the middle of your run. We'd appreciate it!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one of the few NTBM products I have yet to try. I think I'm gonna have to he on this real soon

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
need2slin is great, if you've tried any similar product, think of those results and double them....then you got need2slin

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
hands down the best nutrient partitioner out. Bar none. IMO of course.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is one of the few NTBM products I have yet to try. I think I'm gonna have to he on this real soon

i had been hearing good things about needtoslin for a very long time. when i became a ntbm rep it was at the top of my list to try, so when rep pay became available last month i ordered a bottle. guess what? when rep pay became available again this month i ordered another bottle!!!

there are many ntbm products that i still want to try, but needtoslin is going to be a staple.....i am one of those people who can't cut carbs, if i do i just plain feel ill. it's almost like ntbm had me in mind when formulating this product-i can have my cake and eat it too, lol.

needtoslin gets my highest endorsement-GREAT PRODUCT!!!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Okay I'm sold - going to the website now to place my order!

$25 to ship to Canada?????!!!!!! Good thing I have some American friends...:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ms mac, i truely believe you are going to like needtoslin!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had been hearing good things about needtoslin for a very long time. when i became a ntbm rep it was at the top of my list to try, so when rep pay became available last month i ordered a bottle. guess what? when rep pay became available again this month i ordered another bottle!!!

there are many ntbm products that i still want to try, but needtoslin is going to be a staple.....i am one of those people who can't cut carbs, if i do i just plain feel ill. it's almost like ntbm had me in mind when formulating this product-i can have my cake and eat it too, lol.

needtoslin gets my highest endorsement-GREAT PRODUCT!!!
Ever since I popped my first bottle of Need2slin, I have gotten it every month since. This has become my favorite NTBM product for a reason...it WORKS!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ever since I popped my first bottle of Need2slin, I have gotten it every month since. This has become my favorite NTBM product for a reason...it WORKS!!!

if we could get everyone to try it just once.....it would be nutraplanets best seller!!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure.. I take a break from it once and a while. But n2s ftw

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure.. I take a break from it once and a while. But n2s ftw

I cant bring myself to ever take a break from it....I went a few days without it a while back while my next bottle was in the mail and I felt a big difference without it. A lot more bloat than normal and I didnt get that great feeling that Need2slin gives you at meal time. Feels like it is just shuttling nutrients right to the muscle ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran N2S for quite some time, I just picked up another bottle....hope it shows up today!

M

mathew34

Awards

That's good!! We are pretty sure you will love need2slin!! :thumbsup:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for a twin pack or quantity discount!...Come on!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant bring myself to ever take a break from it....I went a few days without it a while back while my next bottle was in the mail and I felt a big difference without it. A lot more bloat than normal and I didnt get that great feeling that Need2slin gives you at meal time. Feels like it is just shuttling nutrients right to the muscle ;)
Haha yeah.. I just feel it work so much better when I take a few weeks off from it every 3-4 months..

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
is the need2slin 58.99 still? I just went to the needtobuildmuscle web site and it says 68.99??

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
When is nutra gonna restock?? They sell it for 40ish

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is the need2slin 58.99 still? I just went to the needtobuildmuscle web site and it says 68.99??
Yeh there was a price increase a little bit ago due to cost increases.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really wish nutra would restock their needto line....they do have awesome prices, plus you can use it as the one stop shop for our product line and any other products you may use

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great product but at $60 it's pretty impractical for me.