ALL SHOULD READ THIS!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Guys, if you have been looking to stock up on your favorite prohormones or Legal Designers for your winter bulk, or maybe you are concerned a prohormone ban is coming down the road, then take a look at the MrSupps BOGO. Thats right, buy one get one free on all MrSupps Prohormones. Some great deals right here and you can stock yourself up for years to come.

Also, for you Epi lovers out there, dont forget about the limited edition of Epi-Strong at that other place. Once its gone its gone. Yesterday brought a little scare when it went out of stock for a short period. I thought that was it. Later on in the day it showed back in stock so I made sure I bought another one becuase the first thing I said when I saw the OOS was damn, I should have bought a few more. Don't be that guy saying that when its out for good.

Finally, don't forget to grab your bottle of RLS Transaderm from the N2BM store. Its a great solo test booster and we know from users experience it knocks the old Derma out of the water. Just check out Steelwolf's comparison thread videos in the N2BM Hollistic Health and Supplement Forum. But even better then that, is it makes for a nice test base for your favorite MrSupps prohormones.

Take care everyone and have a good day..SJ​

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Such a useful and informative post... on opposite day!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Such a useful and informative post... on opposite day!
Not to sure what you mean by this.

Anyway, just a reminder guys. A little more then a week left on the MrSupps Bogo. get your favorite Designers now. I know I plan on grabbing some Dv2 and some more beastdrol. I dont want to be caught off guard if or when a prehormone ban comes down the road. You can never have too many prohormones and designers, thats how I look at it..

Get them before its over. Dont be the one saying I should have etc.. JUst like with the Epi-strong, which is now OOS and gone forever. get your other favorite MrSupps Designers..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Only a few days left to get your favorite designers..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I hope all of you guys stocked up on your favorite MrSupps designers. I am interested in hearing what you guys got and how you plan on running your cycles. I am planning an Epi-Strong/KatanaV2/Transaderm cycle after the first of the year..SJ