YOOOOOOOOO, CHECK THESE OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE..

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, whats up. Just wanted to bring everyone up to date on some exciting creatine products we have in our N2BM store. They are Ancient Strength Creatine tabs and Needto's powdered creatine monohydrate..

These are two great natty supps for putting on size. They can both be ran solo, or as part of your natty stacks. Also, Needto recommends taking creatine while running your favorite anabolic and also, you can add this to your PCT for some additional size gains or to help keep your size while coming off.

The reason I am mentioning the both of these, is becuase when I cycle them, I have used teh Ancient Strength Creatine on Training days and the powdered creatine mono on off days. This obv makes the Ancient Strength last a little longer. I have had great experiences with both of these and just wanted to remind you guys that we stikll have these and not to forget about the true and tested creatine product for size and strength. Take care and check them out..SJ

Ancient Strength is the most effective form of creatine!

Creatine- The best creatine you can buy

and like the title says, check these out before its to late and you spend youe hard earned dollar on pure junk.​

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this to the top. These are two awesome creatine products that we offer. Dont forget about the true and tried supplement, creatine. I made such a huge increase in size and strength back in the day when creatine monohydrate first came out. If you are looking to bulk up and gain some strength, these are a must have. Also, I would like to add that Powerchews creatine works good as well, and I continually switch back and forth between these, using Ancient strength and chews on training days and mono powder on off days. These are very reasoably priced, check them out..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Def a big believer in creatine for putting on muscle size and strenth. Can also help out with endurance. If you are natty and new to the game and looking for any of this, then give Ancient Strength Creatine or creatine 1000 a try. Its money well spent..

SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Right along with this I want to throw Powerchews creatine right into the mix. I have been using the chews for this past month and I am really enjoying them. As much as I enjoy the Powerchews BCAAs. And they taste so good and I actually look forward to using them everyday. I have been running the chews at four a day, two preworkout and 2 to 4 post workout. This is one of my favorite creatine products. On off days I am still using N2BM Creatine 1000 powder or Ancient Strength.. All of these products are top notch, priced right, and available in the N2BM store..SJ

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
really like ancient strength

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using the P Chews Creatine. Makes loading so much easier when you can just eat little candies all day lol. They taste amazing!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using the P Chews Creatine. Makes loading so much easier when you can just eat little candies all day lol. They taste amazing!
I've been using those too. Very convenient and tasty way to get your creatine

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I continue to use the Powerchews creatine on training days and then either ancient strength or creatine 1000 mono powder on off days. Seems to work the best for me..SJ

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many caps in the Ancient Strength bottle?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, thanks!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, thanks!
You won't believe it when you get the bottle though. It's tiny. But I've counted them. They're all in there! LOL. This is my favorite creatine supplement. It's convenient and effective. I like the powerchews stuff because it tastes great but I'm always in a hurry and slamming a couple of pills is fast!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
You won't believe it when you get the bottle though. It's tiny. But I've counted them. They're all in there! LOL. This is my favorite creatine supplement. It's convenient and effective. I like the powerchews stuff because it tastes great but I'm always in a hurry and slamming a couple of pills is fast!
I love all of these F-in Supps, LOL, but yah man, the Chews are soooooo addicting. They tase like candy..SJ

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Ancient Strength has gained my interest. I have it on my list of supps to order this next week.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ancient Strength has gained my interest. I have it on my list of supps to order this next week.
Id be curious to hear your thoughts on it. I mean creating is one of those things we all use. I've tried them all but I always come back to it.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Id be curious to hear your thoughts on it. I mean creating is one of those things we all use. I've tried them all but I always come back to it.
Ill be sure to come back and update you!