WOW, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, looking for a cheap test bootser that works. Look no further then N2BM's Daa Powder. For less than 24 bux, you can have this awesome test booster shipped to your house in just a few days. Studies have shown that Daa can raise your testosterone up to 42 percent in just 12 days. So if the cash flow is running low, and you are looking for a kicka*s test booster, then click on the link below.

You can run this solo, as part of a natty stack, or in your favorite anabolic's pct..Take care..SJ
NTBM-DAA (D aspartic acid).

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Yeah DAA is favorite of mine - though ... the only stuff that I can find that actually dissolves in water is TESTFORCE II.

What's the secret in getting this stuff to dissolve? I hate drinking sand.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah DAA is favorite of mine - though ... the only stuff that I can find that actually dissolves in water is TESTFORCE II.

What's the secret in getting this stuff to dissolve? I hate drinking sand.
I just mix it with my N2KTS and chug it down 45 minutes preworkout. Never had a problem with it..SJ

I think you will always have a little grainy every now and then..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I officially started my natty cycle and will be utilizing this supplement. On training days, I will be taking one scoop of N2BM N2KTS with one scoop of N2BM DAA powder, preworkout. On off days, I will take the DAA before bed. This is such a great product and so cheap, its crazy not to have this in the arsonel. I am def looking forward to that increase in test.

Sj

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the DAA now for the past few days and love it. Kickstarted my aggression and the libido is up..I had a great workout the past couple days to. I look forward to day 12 or so when the strength benefits start kicking in..

SJ

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack: Phytoserms and DAA and watchout now.....i experienced rapid body comp changes, leaned out, yet got stronger, and felt amazing

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will never run a pct without DAA again. Me and my testes love this stuff !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will never run a pct without DAA again. Me and my testes love this stuff !
Agreed. DAA is too cheap and effective to not put into every PCT :)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. DAA is too cheap and effective to not put into every PCT :)
I def agree with you,. I will be adding this to my up and coming Epi-Strong PCT. So cheap but yet, so effective. No reason not to stash some of this away..SJ

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I know this is a strange question but does daa give anyone the sh1ts?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha....can't say I've ever had that problem, but everyone reacts to things differently...:toilet:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I had that problem with a cheaper brand but when I bought and switched to Needto's DAA powder, no problemo at all, and i have a horrible stomach. All around this is just a phenominal product, especially for people on a tight budget looking for a solid test booster..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
This would be a great time to buy your DAA powder for all your umcoming cycles, natty, or PH PCT. 25 percent off sale is going on right now..SJ

Well worth the 20 bux..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Wanna bump this to the top for new members that might not have seen this..Really good deal here and its a nice and cost effective testosterone booster for someone looking to be careful on the amount of bux they spend..The results far outweigh the price of this product..SJ