Ice cream sandwich flavor WTBM

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of the ice cream sandwich flavor of wtbm?

I'm nearing the end of my first bag of it and I gotta say I think it tastes awesome. Tastes like the cream inside of an oreo! NOM NOM!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its amazing, im loving it in water, mixed with greek yogurt, and with milk

The flavoring of this stuff is Soo spot on

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i must also add, don't forget to close the bag, i forgot and everytime you walk past you get an aroma and it's amazing, but it does make you hungry everytime

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i like this flavor a lot. Its one of my top 3

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its amazing.they got the flavor dead on.very impressed with it.

M

mathew34

Awards
that very awesome... Yummmy..................... nom nom nom... :food:

B

brhamilton79

Awards
I'll have to check it out. I just finished vanilla carmel and choc peanut butter. Cracking open some cupcake batter and cin bun :) All are very tasty!

M

mathew34

Awards
i tried this, and its very yummy.. nothing compare.. I swear!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm might have to give this one a shot!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ice cream sandwich is one of my favorite flavors. Tastes just like its supposed to!

S

stlm3

Awards
haha, stuff sounds awesome. Maybe I could use this along with some regular chocolate to help keep some of the sweet cravings at bay

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no lie, sounds awesome

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some this month and I <3 it like um... well I love it :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of the flavors I've tried so far, Espresso is my favorite. I still have a lot to try, though.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'll give espresso a shot next time, vanilla caramel was my new try this time. And I like it :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, I can vouch for the espresso too. Damn good when mixed with 8oz of coffee and then pour over ice. BOMMMMMB.

M

mathew34

Awards
Of the flavors I've tried so far, Espresso is my favorite. I still have a lot to try, though.
yes that's true bro!! Espresso is honestly a BOOOOOOMB Flavor!!! I love it and i like it very much!!!! :food::food:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried Rocky Road for the first time, today, and I think it's my favorite, now lol.

Espresso is great, but I wouldn't wanna drink it non-stop. I think this would be my favorite I've tried to drink all the time, with espresson being my favorite "novelty" flavor, as I'll refer to it.

M

mathew34

Awards
I just tried Rocky Road for the first time, today, and I think it's my favorite, now lol.

Espresso is great, but I wouldn't wanna drink it non-stop. I think this would be my favorite I've tried to drink all the time, with espresson being my favorite "novelty" flavor, as I'll refer to it.
:grouphug:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good to hear man. Rocky Road is my next to try!!