Rs-Transaderm - AnabolicMinds.com

Rs-Transaderm

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rs-Transaderm

Has anyone tried to apply this to there love handle area and or abs? If so did you see a reduction in fat while tightening up?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know some people like BigT saw some tightening in the shoulders and upper chest with Transaderm, but I'm not sure about the abdominal area. It isn't supposed to have a local effect so I can't see it doing a lot there, but you never know!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    I know some people like BigT saw some tightening in the shoulders and upper chest with Transaderm, but I'm not sure about the abdominal area. It isn't supposed to have a local effect so I can't see it doing a lot there, but you never know!
    Hmmm I might just apply it there and see if it works. You never know until you try.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do NOT do that as it may readily convert to estrogens, use Formastanzol for that area instead if you can get it. Apply derma to the scrotum for DHT which equates to more lean mass, and shoulders/upper back for androstane production and cortisol controlling.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Do NOT do that as it may readily convert to estrogens, use Formastanzol for that area instead if you can get it. Apply derma to the scrotum for DHT which equates to more lean mass, and shoulders/upper back for androstane production and cortisol controlling.
    ^^^ This. DHEA can convert to a number of hormones and the concentration of enzymes will impact that. Shoulders are good conversion to androstendiol/dione/test, testes are good for DHT, and abdominals and nipples are good for estrogen/prolactin. I only apply estrogen or cortisol blocking hormones to love handles or abs. While the effects are systemic, the conversion is more local.

That being said, the differences are marginal IMO, it's not like it's all going to convert to one hormone just because you apply it somewhere, it's just more likely that it will convert one way or another. The body will still respond to restore homeostasis or some balance. I've tried applying in multiple locations, and effects are about the same.

My bigger issue with abdominals is there isn't much blood flow there, so the active ingredients have a harder time getting distributed and used in the body.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    ^^^ This. DHEA can convert to a number of hormones and the concentration of enzymes will impact that. Shoulders are good conversion to androstendiol/dione/test, testes are good for DHT, and abdominals and nipples are good for estrogen/prolactin. I only apply estrogen or cortisol blocking hormones to love handles or abs. While the effects are systemic, the conversion is more local.

That being said, the differences are marginal IMO, it's not like it's all going to convert to one hormone just because you apply it somewhere, it's just more likely that it will convert one way or another. The body will still respond to restore homeostasis or some balance. I've tried applying in multiple locations, and effects are about the same.

My bigger issue with abdominals is there isn't much blood flow there, so the active ingredients have a harder time getting distributed and used in the body.

x2x
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

This is some good info right here....

I've been doing trans spread out....1 pump on each shoulder/trap area, 1 pump on upper chest, 1 pump on the top of each foot
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Well hot dang. Good info guys. Thanks for the responces. Ok I give why the top of foot?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Well hot dang. Good info guys. Thanks for the responces. Ok I give why the top of foot?
    i was wondering that myself, my guess is because the skin is thin which will allow for more absorption plus the feet always have a lot of blood flowing through them....kind of why the ageforce patches go on your foot
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i was wondering that myself, my guess is because the skin is thin which will allow for more absorption plus the feet always have a lot of blood flowing through them....kind of why the ageforce patches go on your foot
    Yep, thin skin and vascular = best absorption & uptake. Also makes inner-thighs a good location.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas

Yep, thin skin and vascular = best absorption & uptake. Also makes inner-thighs a good location.
    Yes, those are the best areas for application for maximum absorption.
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Wouldnt your outer thigh/legs be good??
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Wouldnt your outer thigh/legs be good??
    Less hair is better. I also don't think it's as vascular out there as in other areas, but not sure. I haven't seen many people use it on outer thighs to be honest...
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes, not outer but inner thighs are g2g
    doing my own thang!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I would think the recommended tops of shoulders and upper back would be optimal
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Has anyone tried to apply this to there love handle area and or abs? If so did you see a reduction in fat while tightening up?
    its not a topical fat burner.
    its a horomone cream.
    the rise in test itself may help lose fat though.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

ohh i should mention Lipoburn from LG is a topical fat burner which is pritty decent if thats what yourlookign for :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

After 5 days on Transaderm, I've noticed a lot of positive things going on. I've had a HUGE rise in libido, aggression is up, and I look much fuller. I am retaining a little water and I am up a couple lbs in water weight, but so far so good!
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    After 5 days on Transaderm, I've noticed a lot of positive things going on. I've had a HUGE rise in libido, aggression is up, and I look much fuller. I am retaining a little water and I am up a couple lbs in water weight, but so far so good!

i have noticed much of the same effects. Its great! Should chime in on my log if you are interested ;D

Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some good info in here guys. and thanks to Rickrock for the ideas of applying this to my feet. Hey Rick, have you applied to teh scrotum, ot have you stayed away from that. I was thinking of just applying to the shoulder, traps and feet but if applying it to the sack would be betterm what the heck, why not.

I am glad I stocked up on the Transaderm as it is once again OUT OF STOCK. Its crazy how fast this stuff goes. All I have to say is, that when it comes back in stock, dont procrastinate. If you are thinking of buying it, then get it right away before you are SOL, like right now.

SJ
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Some good info in here guys. and thanks to Rickrock for the ideas of applying this to my feet. Hey Rick, have you applied to teh scrotum, ot have you stayed away from that. I was thinking of just applying to the shoulder, traps and feet but if applying it to the sack would be betterm what the heck, why not.

I am glad I stocked up on the Transaderm as it is once again OUT OF STOCK. Its crazy how fast this stuff goes. All I have to say is, that when it comes back in stock, dont procrastinate. If you are thinking of buying it, then get it right away before you are SOL, like right now.

SJ

Yeh, SJ, application to the sack is exactly what I have been doing. I do 5 pumps a day with 2 on each shoulder and one on the sack. Applying to the shoulders will give the most conversion to Androsterone from what Ive read and heard while application to the Balls will give the most conversion to DHT. So as long as you are ok with more DHT conversion (yields more LBM, but also could cause more shedding issues), then it is a good idea
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Senior Member

Yeh, SJ, application to the sack is exactly what I have been doing. I do 5 pumps a day with 2 on each shoulder and one on the sack. Applying to the shoulders will give the most conversion to Androsterone from what Ive read and heard while application to the Balls will give the most conversion to DHT. So as long as you are ok with more DHT conversion (yields more LBM, but also could cause more shedding issues), then it is a good idea

Good info Rick. Did not know ball rubbage equaled DHT, lol.
  23. Advanced Member

Thanks bro, much appreciated. I am currently running Phytoserms 347, Anebeta, and **** DAA. I have been so close to adding Transderm into the mix. I fight it everyday..LOL

I might just give in. What do you think? LOL

SJ
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

Thanks bro, much appreciated. I am currently running Phytoserms 347, Anebeta, and **** DAA. I have been so close to adding Transderm into the mix. I fight it everyday..LOL

I might just give in. What do you think? LOL

SJ
    I say go for it man. What do you have to lose?
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon

Good info Rick. Did not know ball rubbage equaled DHT, lol.
    Yep.....and ball rubbage could also equal very awkward moments with inlaws (experience that I detailed in my log yesterday)...
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Advanced Member

I say go for it man. What do you have to lose?
    Well my plan was to run this all natty for 8 weeks, take a month of and then start my Epi-Strong/Transaderm cycle. So thats why I am not so sure about the Transaderm. Also, do you think that would be overkill. Anebeta, DAA, Phytoserms and Transaderm?

I was thinking about a future run of Transaderm stacked with FOrma. I dont know, so many choiced. I might just add the Derma in anyway. I want to see how I respond to the Anebeta as well.

SJ
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Yep.....and ball rubbage could also equal very awkward moments with inlaws (experience that I detailed in my log yesterday)...
    you rub your balls to help release DHEA??? WTF?!>! lol
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I found trans on another site. Does anyone else manufacture it besides ****?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Well my plan was to run this all natty for 8 weeks, take a month of and then start my Epi-Strong/Transaderm cycle. So thats why I am not so sure about the Transaderm. Also, do you think that would be overkill. Anebeta, DAA, Phytoserms and Transaderm?

I was thinking about a future run of Transaderm stacked with FOrma. I dont know, so many choiced. I might just add the Derma in anyway. I want to see how I respond to the Anebeta as well.

SJ
    Might try this after I finish my Ursobolic/Coleus run.
    Just to see if it helps with strength and keeps my recomp success i've had with Urso/Cole.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    I found trans on another site. Does anyone else manufacture it besides ****?
    Nope. Or at least not to my knowledge. The only place you should be able to get it is **********************
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs

you rub your balls to help release DHEA??? WTF?!>! lol
    I can get a release from rubbing my balls...but it isn't DHEA....lol
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

I can get a release from rubbing my balls...but it isn't DHEA....lol
    Lmao as long as your not in the kitchen and being walked in on it is all good.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Has anyone ran this with h-drol or 11-oxo?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    Has anyone ran this with h-drol or 11-oxo?
    Oh I'm sure plenty of people have. Most if not all PHs will stack well with Transaderm
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Senior Member

Yep, Rick is right, trans stacks with basically ANY ph. Actually the perfect compliment to an oral IMO.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finally got some transaderm!!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. Different Ways to use RS-Transaderm
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:10 AM