Rs-Transaderm

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I say go for it man. What do you have to lose?
    Well my plan was to run this all natty for 8 weeks, take a month of and then start my Epi-Strong/Transaderm cycle. So thats why I am not so sure about the Transaderm. Also, do you think that would be overkill. Anebeta, DAA, Phytoserms and Transaderm?

I was thinking about a future run of Transaderm stacked with FOrma. I dont know, so many choiced. I might just add the Derma in anyway. I want to see how I respond to the Anebeta as well.

SJ

2. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yep.....and ball rubbage could also equal very awkward moments with inlaws (experience that I detailed in my log yesterday)...
    you rub your balls to help release DHEA??? WTF?!>! lol
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

3. I found trans on another site. Does anyone else manufacture it besides ntbm?

4. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Well my plan was to run this all natty for 8 weeks, take a month of and then start my Epi-Strong/Transaderm cycle. So thats why I am not so sure about the Transaderm. Also, do you think that would be overkill. Anebeta, DAA, Phytoserms and Transaderm?

I was thinking about a future run of Transaderm stacked with FOrma. I dont know, so many choiced. I might just add the Derma in anyway. I want to see how I respond to the Anebeta as well.

SJ
    Might try this after I finish my Ursobolic/Coleus run.
    Just to see if it helps with strength and keeps my recomp success i've had with Urso/Cole.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

5. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    I found trans on another site. Does anyone else manufacture it besides ntbm?
    Nope. Or at least not to my knowledge. The only place you should be able to get it is **********************
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs

you rub your balls to help release DHEA??? WTF?!>! lol
    I can get a release from rubbing my balls...but it isn't DHEA....lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

I can get a release from rubbing my balls...but it isn't DHEA....lol
    Lmao as long as your not in the kitchen and being walked in on it is all good.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

8. Has anyone ran this with h-drol or 11-oxo?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

9. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    Has anyone ran this with h-drol or 11-oxo?
    Oh I'm sure plenty of people have. Most if not all PHs will stack well with Transaderm
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

10. Yep, Rick is right, trans stacks with basically ANY ph. Actually the perfect compliment to an oral IMO.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finally got some transaderm!!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. Different Ways to use RS-Transaderm
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 07:10 AM