NTBM's Acne Attacker Kit!!

mathew34

Awards
Is now $82.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needtobuildmuscle's Acne Attacker Kit comes with everything you need to attack acne from the inside out and outside in. With this stack we combine the inside out acne fighting power of Acnetame with our brand new Acne fighting skin cleanser N2clear.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I just want to say that about two months ago I had a nasty breakout of acne on my back, aka, backne. Anyway, I ordered N2Clear, and instead of using it on my face like the directions say, my girl was putting in on my back. I did this for an entire month and 95 percent or more of the acne went away. Now, a few weeks later, I am starting to have another breakout, so I will be sure to use teh N2Clear to kill them again. This product works, that I can tell you..SJ

mathew34

Awards
Hey guys. I just want to say that about two months ago I had a nasty breakout of acne on my back, aka, backne. Anyway, I ordered N2Clear, and instead of using it on my face like the directions say, my girl was putting in on my back. I did this for an entire month and 95 percent or more of the acne went away. Now, a few weeks later, I am starting to have another breakout, so I will be sure to use teh N2Clear to kill them again. This product works, that I can tell you..SJ
yes, you perfectly said it bro!! this is KILL the S***!! FTW!! :thumbsup:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Bwahahahahahhahahahha, I did not even realize that.

But seriously, this stuff does work..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From all the feedback I've heard, it is a great product. Luckily for me, I haven't needed it yet ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use it along with about 6g's of B5 ED. im 27 and still get lots of acne, fa king sux