HCGenerate log with blood work 2 weeks before and will have after.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
not sure how effectively it raises test but it without question makes your soldier stand at attention, constantly. if youve never tried it your gonna love it

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Id bet it will raise T levels a bit more than DAA would. libido is great while on it

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have been using HcGenerate on and off for the past year or so. I am a big believer in HcGenerate. The aggression and libido I get off this supplement rocks. When I run it along side a Prohormone or Legal designer, it combats the Lethargy for me. This is a staple for me in all my designer stacks. Initially I ran it side by side with the prohormone and right into my four weeks of PCT. Made a huge difference for me during my past cycles. Killed the lethargy and keeps the libido going.

I have tried endless amount of natty test boosters over the last 20 years, and this has been the best one so far I have used. Now I also like DAA and phytoserms, but this one gets my vote..

SJ

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well make sure to join the log at the link above. I think it will work quite nicely some very good research on high quality fadogia extracts. Nice free test boosters as well and the longjack is grat for long cack...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Should I use it on cycle or on pct?

Im going to be on test and npp and probably phs too. I was going to use it on pct.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you will be using Test you should use the HCGen in pct.