Anyone take DAA (NTBM)

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Curious on what's it does to your body when it kicks in and everything!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Curious on what's it does to your body when it kicks in and everything!
This section is for advanced discussion. You will get a better response if you post it in the supplement section. Just do a little looking around. There is a ton of info on DAA.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Yeah just noticed that thank you

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
DAA will increase LH production by 30-35%, gains?? id say after 2wks of use

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thread was moved. It's good stuff man. I always use it in PCT....raises my libido and makes me hold onto my strength from my cycles. If you're not using it in PCT you can still expect a libido boost and gains in strength.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Thread was moved. It's good stuff man. I always use it in PCT....raises my libido and makes me hold onto my strength from my cycles. If you're not using it in PCT you can still expect a libido boost and gains in strength.
Agreed stand by for me in PCT

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
soooo im taking ultradrol right now so definately add it to my PCT?

mathew34

Awards
DAA has been shown to increase testosterone by up to 40 to 42% in just 12 days. Bottom line is that for the money, this is the best test boosting product on the market, bar none. You can run this solo, or as part of your pct.
Directions is 1/2 tsp first thing apon waking.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
DAA powder is the best bang for the buck when it comes to natty test boosters. You can get it for less then 20 bucks shipped to your hiuse in 2 to 3 days. You can run this solo, as part of a natty stack, or in your Prohormone/Legal designer PCT. This is a staple for me, and I have stocked the heck out of this product since it came out. I mostly have N2BM DAA powder, but I bought some before they released theres. It is so cheap and effective, there really is no reason not to have some stashed away.

Def add this to your PCT, its a win win situation..

SJ

btw, Dark is right, get your hands on some HcGenerate. Will work wonders for your PCT..Awesome stuff..

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
DAA powder is the best bang for the buck when it comes to natty test boosters. You can get it for less then 20 bucks shipped to your hiuse in 2 to 3 days. You can run this solo, as part of a natty stack, or in your Prohormone/Legal designer PCT. This is a staple for me, and I have stocked the heck out of this product since it came out. I mostly have N2BM DAA powder, but I bought some before they released theres. It is so cheap and effective, there really is no reason not to have some stashed away.

Def add this to your PCT, its a win win situation..

SJ

btw, Dark is right, get your hands on some HcGenerate. Will work wonders for your PCT..Awesome stuff..
you sum it up pretty well

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I have been using one scoop of N2BM DAA mixed with my N2KTS and taking it preworkout. I really love this mix. Great energy an focus, crazy crazy pumps and vascualrity and now that I have added in the DAA powder, I am getting some good agression. Its to early to see crazy strength gains, but I cant wait to see my results in a couple of weeks. I have a log here in the log section as well as N2BM. Check it out..

BTW, stock up on the DAA powder, you can use it so many ways and its dirt cheap..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Updating this thread. I have been using N2BM DAA for teh past few days. Already, I can see the difference in aggression and libido.I am going to be running it for the next month so I cant wait to see the strength gains I have been hearing about that come after day 12. Also, I am running Phytoserms 347, as I have before, which in itself is a awesome test booster. Its like this. DAA is the icing on the cake and the cake is Phytoserms and you can understand that. Bottom line is this stuff (DAA) works and it is so cost effective there is really no reason at all not to have it stashed away. You can run it solo, as part of a natty stack like I am right now, or in your Favorite designer's PCT..

All in all its a great product and for less then 20 bux, this can be bought and shipped to your residence in a couple days..Take care..SJ