Real random and out there thought... Transderm plus.... Clen?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, has anyone thought about this one? Would this be effective? I've heard comments on how transderm kinda tightens the skin, thoughts on doing the same as some topicals and spiking with Clen or Capscin or whatnot?

Pretty random and I have no scientific basis to throw this question out there but wanted to see thoughts.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you, I mentioned this in one of the logs around here somewhere. There is plenty of room in the carrier from what I understand, and I think clen would be AWESOME to add in with it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this sounds like it would be a good idea....can't wait for the blank carriers however so ppl can play around a bit more to make a true cutting topical

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You could probably do it...I would however squirt the trans into a measuring spoon along with the clen and mix and then apply.....I wouldn't just dump it into the whole bottle....at least this way you know EXACTLY how much clen you're getting

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
You could probably do it...I would however squirt the trans into a measuring spoon along with the clen and mix and then apply.....I wouldn't just dump it into the whole bottle....at least this way you know EXACTLY how much clen you're getting
This is how I usually apply my clen + topical: put the clen on a syringe, squirt the topical on my hand in a circle, the clen in the middle and then mix it up with the needless syringe.

So I would plan on doing the same with that.

I may give this a shot then... I was planning on running Androhard + Katanadrol + Transderm at a higher dosage + Erase. I may toss the Clen in there at a topical.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah measure each dose of clen with an oral syringe and than mix it with the transderm when applying it. Should be pretty good. but i use albuterol instead of clen so cant comment on results.