N2 mix - Mixed fruit flavors!!

mathew34

Awards
Just what everyone has been waiting for!! A quick, on-the-go meal replacement (or snack for some of you larger guys) that is made with all-natural ingredients keeping it diet friendly. First we started out with some whey protein crisps for a protein food amplifier that is lacking in your everyday store bought trail mixes. They provide you with a high quality source of whey protein that is perfect to add to any food imaginable to increase the total protein content, and which is why we went with them in the N2Mix. Whey crisps are the same exact product as a whey protein powder but in solid crisp form and made with whey protein isolate, keeping it low in carbohydrates, and also meaning it contains no soy. Following those up, we mixed in some freeze dried fruits; including apples, raisins, blueberries, sour cherries, mango, pineapple, and raspberries thus making the N2mix a perfect blend of macronutrients.

Ingredients for this product:
Chocolate whey protein crisps, freeze dried apples, raisins, blueberries, sour cherries, mango, pineapples, and raspberries.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some of these a while back. They are pretty damn good, and I liked it best mixed into some greek yogurt. Very very tasty that way.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I had some of these a while back. They are pretty damn good, and I liked it best mixed into some greek yogurt. Very very tasty that way.
dude that's a really sweet idea